BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Monday, August 06, 2007

Amber's a Bigot

SMALL BEDROOM
Jameka & Amber
1:27pm BBT

The conversation proceeding this remark is about Eric, and Amber's basically blaming him for Nick's eviction.

Amber: I don't mean to be.. what's the word?
Jameka: Stereotypical...
Amber: ...but people from New York are all a-holes and money hungry, and so are Jewish people.
Jameka: Mmmm...
    ***Amber, the word is bigot, and you are one.
    I'm steaming. But I have no words...
    ... save the title of this post.
    I hate sh-t like this!


1:52pm
Jameka & Eric
To Jameka's credit, not 30 minutes later, Jameka issues her response to Amber's bigotry.

She promises Eric her vote.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




25 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that kind of comment shows her thinking about people as a whole, I for one am saddened by this kind of thinking. I only hope I did a better job with my boys and they in turn do the same with theirs. Jan

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber just lost the Jewish vote and the Nyers vote. Can we say bigot!
Amber better pray that America doesn't get the vote at the end like in BB1.

Deb in NY

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have i mentioned that amber makes me so tired!!!!
between her constant crying and lying and now her downright stupidity. She gives Christians such a bad name. shame on her!!!
she should be familiar with the scripture "you reap what you sow"

2:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow. that is about all I can say. wow. That'll win ya some votes if you need 'em. Dummy.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Fuck You said...

As both a Jew, a former NYer and a current resident of Las Vegas like Amber... She just lost me. I was rooting for her, didn't really care much if she lied... she's a single mom and has to do what she has to do, but her small mindedness appalls me. I hope Dustin throws her under the bus.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Mary and Matthew said...

whoa, amber! way to win over america ...

2:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

the last time i was this p.o.'d was when i discovered someone had plagiarized my entire site, and posted it as their own.

uch.

that's how disgusted i am.

fortunately, in this instance, i don't have to spend the next 5 hours documenting the abuse.

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber is a poor excuse of energy that I won't even discuss. Here she is exposing her prejudice to the one of the only other minorities of the house (E- Jewish, Dus-Gay, Jam-Afr-Amer), which will only reflect badly on her and for what purpose, I highly doubt Amber's voting Eric out anyway if that was the point of her ignorance.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant waut til she gets back to Vegas... She will be loved NOT



Michelle<3

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that people think that Amber even had a shot at winning BB8..

I did not, even before today.

I like to think that as each new generation comes along that there is less bigotry, and more tolerance. Sometimes I wonder. Amber's comments were completely out of line.

Carolyn, I know you talked about this, but with Amber only off drugs for 4 months before coming into the house, she appears to still be very fragile. With the threat of Eric telling her abortion secret known to her, she must be under intense pressure. (She doesn't know Eric already has told the secret about her abortions to Jess - wake up Jessica!) It doesn't excuse Amber for what she said, at all, but I think she's losing it..

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This ought to be interesting... Up until now, America's vote clearly showed Jen as being hated.... This may change to Amber being voted all the time now...

- Bill

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So as a proud new York I am here to say that not all New Yorkers are aholes. I don't find Dick to be an ass, I think he's more honest than anything.
Way to give us more of a reason to dislike her.

2:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

kathryn.. believe me, i'd have rather not.

2:58 PM  
Blogger rpw said...

I just want someone to offer to "give her something to cry about" as parents are fond of doing...

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it very interesting that 2 weeks ago Amber did not even know anything about the Jewish religion, she did not even know if Jews believed in G-d. Funny how she thinks she knows all about them now. What a tool she is!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Not that there's much of a chance of it not doing so, but ...

... I just hope that CBS shows that.

For me, this shows that at the heart of bigotry lies ignorance. And if you find a person who is quite disturbingly ignorant on a host of things, the odds are better that you'll find someone who's a bigot.

"What does 'ridicule' mean?" - Amber to Jameka.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Isn't Amber the one who insists that she doesn't judge people?(I think that is what her profile insists)
What a horrid,icky human being.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it better to be a Ny Jew? lol I'm a Chicago Jew and just as sickened by Amber's behavior:(
Well I really never liked Amber even before her ignorant comment.
I do wonder if CBS will show it. I hope they do so all who don't have the live feeds can see what she really is.
Carolyn hang in there;)


Michelle<3

3:55 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I can't believe she said something like that...I thought she was a much better person than that, but I guess I was wrong...for her to talk bad about the Jewish people, or any people in general like that, is totally wrong. The Jewish are God's chosen people, and those of us who are Christians should be supporting the state of Israel and the Jewish people, not talking bad about them like that. I for one hope she doesn't make it to the final 2. At first I wanted her to, but now I changed my mind. I don't cheer on people who talk bad about anyone, especially the Jewish.

3:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

(still cursing in hebrew inside my head)

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Amber still doing speed balls?

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber really disgusts me, then again she had disgusted me before the comment on Jewish people and the people of New York. I live in the most multi-cultural city in Canada and am proud to live in such a city and I am so sick to my stomach at what she said. In addition Jameka made me more upset that all she did was mmmmmmmmmm and did not respond. I sure would have responded. Sorry for sounding so upset but I am just burning here.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been saying for a couple weeks now... "I vote to evict Amber!!" And she once again proves my point! I should start www.ivotetoevictamber.com is someone hasnt already!!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This sickens me! It's sad that we live in a world of being politically correct and there are still people who have diarrhea of the mouth. I'm disgusted!

I hope she gets whats coming her way...Ms. so called Bible girl!

Maybe the drugs are still in her system...a girl can dream...

I don't think words are coming out coherently I am so p.o'd.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber also made another blanket, ignorant comment regarding Gays. Something to the effect that they are all untrustworthy or something like that....I want her gone.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home