BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Thursday, June 28, 2007

What's Your Favorite Live Feeds Memory

I can't believe it's finally just one week away. We've learned so much in that past 24 hours: the house pics; the hg's; at least part of the twists... It's a lot to take in.

At this time next week, we'll all be climbing the walls in the last throes of anticipation - with only 2 hours left to go before the first show airs on the east coast. At the end of which, either Carla or myself will no doubt be posting a spoiler for the west coast folks about who the first HoH (head of household) is...

And then we'll all settle in for a nice first night on the 24/7 live feeds! Re-connect with our old friends from our chat rooms... Make new friends in new chat rooms (or with the techies) when ours suddenly disappears for no apparent reason...

So much to look forward to!

So here's my question. And I'm gonna ask you to dig deep and comment us here on the blog: What is your favorite memory from the live feeds? Last season or any season...

I'll start: Many of you know this, but we've grown some, so I'll tell it anyway: Carla and I actually met on the live feeds. We both frequented the same room, along with Sunni and Ekmurf and DD and (forgive me ladies, i can't think of everyone's screennames right now) a host of other wonderful people, and a couple of right loons. Anyhow, we just had a great connection there, and we developed from a room of strangers into a room of friends, and we've remained friends for several years now.

May sound corny as hell, but that's my all-time favorite memory of the feeds.

Well... that and Kaysar in the jacuzzi, and the shower, and just sitting there breathing somewhere.. ;) ... and Will and Janie doing just about anything all night long, and Will's having cyber-sex with the entire BB lovin' world. Freakin' hysterical. Too many to mention really.

Least favorite memory from the feeds? Hands down: Boogie and Erika gettin' nasty in the HoH tub.. on all 4 feeds... when Will and Janie were IN the HOUSE somewhere!!


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




16 Comments:

Blogger Kelly WW said...

My fovorite? It HAS to be when Janie whipped James and stold his dolly! I'll never forget that. Least favorite? I could of lived without seeing Howie and Boogie visit the jack shack. I think it might of been the audio of it all that bothered me the most. We all know why they went in there but did we need to hear it? lol

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL my son just happened to have the vidoe on of Janelle and Howie when Janelle and Bo were drunk, that was the best moment for me . There will never be a season like theirs.

3:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Kelly,
lol.. that audio was pretty atrocious.

Jeannie,
Oh Yeah! The fight with Bo and Janie??

3:58 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

I have to agree - my favorite time on the live feeds was my fellow chatters - duckie, hollandaise, mary, lesmoonves, imsewcool, bullie4u, and so many more! Most of us have continued to talk/email over the last year and are getting together again this year! My favorite live feed time was the Rock n Roll show by Janelle, Will, and the twerp. That was so funny, I woke up my husband laughing!!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I think of live feeds I always remember Nakomis's breakdown...
but my favorite was always having a camera on Kaysar... but remembering how stupid he was when he believed Jennifer... Least favorite was having to watch Mike oh Boogie, it made me sick that he won the game.. I would of rather seen his bed buddy Will win again!!!!

(-: Debi (Snapple)

P.S. Chat is really the best.. Room 10 roomies are alot of fun!!!

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best memory is meeting the people i met last year and keeping in touch with them. we can't wait till bb8!!! in particular the field trip ravinon took us on after we got paltalk w/ cams and mics, i'll spare the details but good times!!

other than that you guys covered most the good ones but forgot kaysar laying there twirling his hair. loved when beau got the martini bar and janelle got wasted and went off about the nerd herd right before the fight with beau. jedi training with howie and janelle. arts and craft time with chicken george and when james made mr. bill out of play-doh and he got hit by the plane. The song they made up for kaysar before and when he got voted back in "What up Kaysar!!!!!!!" The look on the nerd herd's faces when they realized america does not love cappy!! Just a few, i could go on for awhile but i'll leave it there.
CAN'T WAIT TILL BB8!!!!

9:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i am loving this thread!! more! more! :) I'm learning so much about everyone, too. This is the best.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would have to say i thought the funniest thing was when James was injured last year by Janie grabbing the Marcella's doll.....he whined like a baby....it made me laugh.......

4:11 AM  
Blogger Kelly WW said...

Let's not forget the look on Dani's face when she realized Erika had been playing her. Priceless. Her melt down I could of done without seeing,I felt bad for her.
Also the look on Boogies face when Will got evicted.How about the look on Wills face when he didn't get evcited the first time he was up. Oh boy Janie!

8:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yeah, that meltdown was intense... almost baker act intense.
Kaysar's hair twirling.. how could i have left that out?
How about Janie's mega-meltdown after Howie got the boot?? Whether it was real or not - frankly i'm still not sure, but I bought it at the time. That was the night, Will proved himself for me.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if this was on the live feeds or just on the show...But my fave moment was when Kaysar told Maggie he had sealed her partner's fate! When he told her this and she realized he knew about the couples, it was priceless. Bye Bye, Cappy.

10:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

oooh, excellent one, Amber.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed when Janie said "Bye Bye Bitches". I loved that season. Just hope this season will be as good. I'm sure it will be. Theres not been one I didn't like!

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's so many favorites it's hard to pick. All the above are great. I've been watching BB since season 1 and I never wanted any houseguest to win as much as I did Janelle so I would say my favorite memories of the live feeds were when the feeds would come back on and Janelle had won POV.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favorite moments was the foursome shower (Will, Janelle, Erika and Boogie) in the HOH shower last season. Gotta love those drunk moments.

6:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

omg.. can't believe i forgot the shower scene!!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home