bb8dish Exclusive Interview with Nick
~aka~ A Quickie With Nick(ie)
While we wait on the Veto Ceremony, how about we catch up with Nick? ;) The time seems right... Honestly, I'm so psyched to post this, I can barely type, much less string together some coherent thoughts for an introduction - and yes, I know that makes me a complete goof! So be it.
Please do not repost any content from bb8dish without written permission.
bb8dish-Carolyn: From what we've heard Dani saying, Janelle was extra nice to Dani during the veto comp, telling her "I love you", "Love your bandana," "1-5-3," etc... How much did you have to do with that?
- Nick: I may have had a little to do with it… I have met Janelle since my eviction, and we have talked about every one of the houseguests and expressed our opinions about certain things.
- Nick: The reaction of Dani after she saw I was there was very heartwarming. It was very frustrating being so close and not being able to see her. I was hoping that I would get to see her that day, but it didn’t happen.
- Nick: I don’t think I’d have to advise Dani at all. I think she’s a very knowledgeable person when it comes down to the game, and she would be the one advising me ;) She has done well on her own so far, and I think she will continue to do well the rest of the way out.
bb8dish: Many of us see you as this wonderful combination of knight in shining armor and boy next door. Tell me, have you begun planning your (and Dani's) trip to Europe yet? Any spots in particular you know you want to share with Dani?
- Nick: I have started planning a little for it... the trip. I would like to visit Italy (Venice, Rome), Paris, London, and Croatia. I’ll see if that sounds good to Dani... and where else she may want to visit.
- Nick: My ideal final 3 would have to be Zach, Dick and, of course, Daniele…
- Nick: Good question, and it’s my secret :D muahahaha… I’m saving up everything I want to tell her for finale week. ;)
bb8dish: We've heard all kinds of rumors that you're planning a move to California. Have you already begun looking for a place?
- Nick: I am moving to California to explore future opportunities, and I think I have a place, so hopefully it all works out for me.