BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Monday, September 03, 2007

bb8dish Exclusive Interview with Nick
~aka~ A Quickie With Nick(ie)

While we wait on the Veto Ceremony, how about we catch up with Nick? ;) The time seems right... Honestly, I'm so psyched to post this, I can barely type, much less string together some coherent thoughts for an introduction - and yes, I know that makes me a complete goof! So be it.

Please do not repost any content from bb8dish without written permission.

bb8dish-Carolyn: From what we've heard Dani saying, Janelle was extra nice to Dani during the veto comp, telling her "I love you", "Love your bandana," "1-5-3," etc... How much did you have to do with that?
    Nick: I may have had a little to do with it… I have met Janelle since my eviction, and we have talked about every one of the houseguests and expressed our opinions about certain things.
bb8dish: Seeing Daniele's reaction on last Tuesday's show, when she learned you had been in the Power of Ten audience, had to be heartwarming. How frustrating was it to be so close and not get to give her so much as a hug or let her know you were there?
    Nick: The reaction of Dani after she saw I was there was very heartwarming. It was very frustrating being so close and not being able to see her. I was hoping that I would get to see her that day, but it didn’t happen.
bb8dish: Clearly, Dani's got game. This week she faces a very difficult decision in who to evict - Jessica or Jameka. Given the opportunity, how would you advise her?
    Nick: I don’t think I’d have to advise Dani at all. I think she’s a very knowledgeable person when it comes down to the game, and she would be the one advising me ;) She has done well on her own so far, and I think she will continue to do well the rest of the way out.

bb8dish: Many of us see you as this wonderful combination of knight in shining armor and boy next door. Tell me, have you begun planning your (and Dani's) trip to Europe yet? Any spots in particular you know you want to share with Dani?
    Nick: I have started planning a little for it... the trip. I would like to visit Italy (Venice, Rome), Paris, London, and Croatia. I’ll see if that sounds good to Dani... and where else she may want to visit.
bb8dish: Who are your ideal final 3?
    Nick: My ideal final 3 would have to be Zach, Dick and, of course, Daniele…
bb8dish: If you could have a 3 minute, uncensored phone call with Daniele today, what would you want to tell her (that you can share)?
    Nick: Good question, and it’s my secret :D muahahaha… I’m saving up everything I want to tell her for finale week. ;)
bb8dish: Tease!

bb8dish: We've heard all kinds of rumors that you're planning a move to California. Have you already begun looking for a place?
    Nick: I am moving to California to explore future opportunities, and I think I have a place, so hopefully it all works out for me.
bb8dish: We hope it all works out for you too! Thanks so much for taking the time to talk, Nick.

Labels:



Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




34 Comments:

Blogger America's Player said...

Maybe Nick can teach America's Player a thing or two.

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet interview. Nice surprize Carolyn!

btw, have you had any conversations with Jess' mom - and her take on the past 4 days? It's gotta be painful to watch, for her family.

...Just a moment of empathy.

sts

11:33 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Great Score Carolyn! I hope Nick's place is ready for when Dani becomes homeless. She's talked about not knowing where she will be living after all of this. Can you see Nick going to Kris's house to get Dani's belongings and having her all moved in?

11:40 AM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

YAY!!! What a sweetheart he is <3.
Three cheers for Nick & Dani!!!

...and a big thanks for giving your readers this fantastic surprise!

12:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:) more to come!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, if that interview didn't make my day - i don't know WHAT could. my heart is all aflutter (sp?)...
thank you carolyn!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SCORE!!!!I knew it! I just didn't know when you were going to do this... Awww! I am in such a giddy mood right now! It's like the High school crush feeling.

Three cheers for Carolyn!!!

Diane :)

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as always, you came for us, Carolyn. thanks so much for that interview. can't wait for what else is coming...;)

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this one of the things you've been working on? thanks!!

moving to CA, wow!

anonocat

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one more thing (sorry)....

Nick has been so good to his fans, selling his stuff on ebay, chatting in chat rooms, etc. One reasons why I think his 15 minutes will last a bit longer than that. It would last even longer if he and Dani agreed to do something together in the future.

Surely Kris is all set??

anonocat

12:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i sure hope i get to meet Nick before he moves to CA.

12:56 PM  
Blogger ALo said...

Ha, I can't believe everyone is so supportive of him destroying a two year relationship. One which Dani made it clear there were no problems.

Go Eric!!

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaah. I love you Carolyn... this made my day. Love, like I love ice cream on a hot day that is. ;-)

Nick has been my favorite this summer, because he seems like a decent genuine person. The reason why I like him as a romantic subject for Dani is that he could teach her some stuff about being understanding down the road and hopefully make her see that her dad is not that bad (unless the past surely has something dark in it and I seriously can't see that) and it's worth mending the fences while they both are alive. Again... been there. Dani is young and Nick's maturity from having lived in different countries can teach her more of life.

I know you Eric and Jess fans complain when we dog on them as a couple. The reason I never liked Eric was how he has acted in the house with his vile talks. He is not a leading man in my book. Never have I found a leading man talk about death wishes on other players (yesterday wish ED would be dead before finale), incest and molestation accusations etc. Eric has played a dirty game and not won a lot of comps. Nick on the other hand... maybe not a great player since his heart got involved... but a decent guy. You betcha!

NICK... If you read this... I wish you a great trip... all great cities to visit, and I hope you and Dani get some valuable downtime to talk about life, laugh and hang. Please... let her see that ED is at least trying and to keep an open heart. He may be rough on the outside (ED), but he is a softie inside. You can tell. ETT FEM TRE. ;-)

1:43 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Great job Carolyn!! My computer crapped out right as I was starting to read the interview so I have spent the last hour trying to get back here. Glad I did!

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm..

I'm all for hot guys (%#&^ahem-ryan reynolds), but I don't like Nick.

It seems to me all he does is lie around in bed and talk about being potentially gay. =)

2:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks, evel :) i'm flattered!

2:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Evel - please message me on myspace.. i can't find you.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grreat interview! I'm such a Nick and Dani fan. I hope it's able to work out after the show. Does anyone what 153 means?

3:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

153 = I adore you

3:22 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Alo: I read old entries in Dani's livejournal that she had written back when she met Kris - he was dating someone else and fell in love with Dani on the side. He was engaged to the other girl and after cheating on her with Dani for months finally broke up with her for Dani. If anyone knows what it is like to be with one person and fall in love with another it is Kris. I think he can't hold it against her when he has been in the SAME position. It's not Nick's fault that Dani fell in love with him and vice versa. You don't really choose who you love and who you have an connection with.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Many thanks Carolyn!=) Made my day to read that!
Yes, I will say it "Awwwwwww."
=)

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe people here actually think it's okay to cheat on your significant other. Just because Dani and Kris started out by cheating doesn't make it okay for her to start another relationship as a cheater.

3:55 PM  
Blogger dollady said...

Nick and Dani are soulmates. cannot wait to see them on amazing race!! I am so happy for you both!!
Dani is lucky to get a real man.
I heard her telling Dick that she paid all the bills and her (so called) boyfriend, went to live with his mom. either he is lazy or unresponsible

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think "soul mates" is a little extreme, given they knew each other for maybe a month. I feel badly for Kris.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever their relationship may be outside the house-- starting a relationship by cheating on someone else is an iffy proposition. How will he be able to trust her? If he's smart at all, he will probably always be wary of her loyalty. This is her 2nd time starting a "soulmate"-ship with someone when there was an already-established "soulmate" relationship going on.

You can't help who you fall in love with-- maybe that's true. However, you most definitely CAN help how you conduct yourself if you're already in a relationship. If you find yourself having feelings for someone, you wait until you've ended your established romance (or, you wait until the other person has ended theirs) before starting something new. If you can't at least show that much respect to the third party, what kind of scruples do you have? No matter if you think her boyfriend Kris is a 'real man' or not-- does she not owe him any respect or courtesy at all, after two years together?

This is not a harlequin romance novel, nor is it a game-- it's real life.

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn thanks!!!

You know, after reading all the comments on the subject of Nick and Daniele, I am so tired of everyone judging them for "cheating"... etc... We do not have any idea what it is like to be in that house... no magazines, no tv, no outside life... One day has got to feel like a week to them. We truly do not know what Dani's relationship was like with Kris. Only the 2 of them know. The way that Dani and Nick seemed to connect was truly amazing. I am anxious to see them in the finale!

Thanks for the update! ;-)

7:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

brandi - amen to that!

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also, on the subject of cheating.....

they have not cheated. at this point it's all just flirting. has she cheated emotionally? maybe. we don't know that she's not going to end things w/ Kris before starting them with Nick.

besides, Kris probably has ended things with her. he took their pics off her MySpace page.

anonocat

8:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

let he (or she) who is without sin cast the first stone.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off, thanks Carolyn for posting this interview. I really enjoyed it. That being said, I must be in the minority when I say that this couple just got on my nerves. My problem isn't so much with Nick. He seems like a pretty genuine guy and he appeared to be respectful (as much as you can when you're trying to hold back feelings) during the show.
My issue is with Daniele. NOT talking about her game play...just her personality. She is constantly complaining ("sooooooo frustrating...You have nooooooooo idea..."), she speaks to people only when she needs them for something, if someone doesn't understand or agree with her - she thinks that they are idiots. It's almost like her personality never grew past the 8th grade mentality. When she gets mad, she walks away. When people confront her, she walks away. When people try to be nice to her, she speaks down to them. Honestly, since Zach won HOH, I've stopped watching the videos online because I can't stand the sound of her voice. That being said....I DO think that while her actions may be repulsive in real life, she is doing exactly what she needs to win the game. Definitely not my first choice though.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a new radio interview with Jessica's Mom that happened today. Check it out here: http://bigbrotherdaily.com/latest/radio-interview-with-jessicas-mom-2.html

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn,

Kudos to you for scoring this delicious interview with Nick!

C=Venus

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved this interview with Nick he is soooo sweet... Him and Dani make a great couple. I do not feel that Dani cheated at all, and she is not married for Gods sake. It is her choice who she hangs out with and I did not see anything wrong with her hanging with Nick on the show, in addition if her boyfriend was really all that relationship wise no other man would have been able to catch her attention!! It is sooo awesome he is moving to CA.

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gag! I hope the two of them enjoy their 15 minutes. The big brother house is not the real world and to say they are soul mates after such a short time is ridiculous.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home