BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Monday, September 03, 2007

The Overnight Report

FYI -
as of 8:30am BBT, Eric & Jess are still up and canoodling. ;) Jess said just a moment ago, "I wouldn't want to get busted..." It's getting a little hot in there.
At 8:37am, Eric says he's gonna go to his own bed and they kiss goodnight some more...
Eric leaves her bed...
I'm expecting another special Eric video from Codinome to appear in very short order... lol.. Poor, Eric. Oy...

Karma-BB Style & The Dick Psychic Network
1:10am BBT
BACKYARD
Eric & Jess
Jess: Do you think Daniele heard me in the bathroom before when I said I'd nominate her and Dick next week?
Eric: There's no way... The water was going and you were whispering. There's no way she heard you over that.

Jess is worried about it... Eric reassures her a bit more, then Dick comes out and joins them, and that stops that. Jameka rejoins the outside crew as well.

Dick: I have a feeling that Janelle ripped you apart outside the house for what you said about her.
Eric: That's fine...she is a fat ass miss piggy.
Jameka: Why did you say that? Was it because of the all the pink?
Eric: No. It's because she's fat, ugly, and looks like Miss Piggy.
Dick: No she doesn't, and she's not ugly. What's wrong with you?
BB: Eric, Please come to the Diary Room.
Dick: You were in there for like an hour before.

Jess' Game
CUT TO:
1:25am BBT
BACKYARD
Jameka leaves to go to the restroom., and Jess takes the 1st opportunity in days to speak privately with Dick about the current situation...
Eric's still in the DR.
Dick & Jess Alone
Jess: Jameka thinks she's staying... She thinks Daniele will use the veto and take her off the block, and put Eric up.
Dick: She must've smuggled some crack in here.
Jess: I can't say anything, because I don't want her to know that we all have a deal together... That's why I haven't talked to Daniele yet...
Dick: People come up with such wild theories... Why would we save Jameka??
Jess: I can't wait to go after Zach next week.

Jameka returns.

America's Player Task - Mimic Dick
CUT TO:
1:40am BBT
BACKYARD
Eric, Dick, Jameka, Jess
Eric has his AP Task Orders - Dick's it.
Eric returns from the DR and starts mimicking everything Dick does, everything he says, every time he spits. This goes on for about 15 minutes, until Dick says...

Dick: Was this a bet in the DR?
Eric: Maybe...
    Eric allows Dick to think it's a combination of a bet with the DR and payback for all the pranks Dick's pulled on him
Fast Forward to 3:30am
Funnier Clip of Eric doing it...
Captured by Codinome


CUT TO:
2:05am BBT
Jacuzzi
Eric & Jess Whispering. It's very hard to tell, but I would surmise from the following exchange that Eric has told Jessica that the mimicking of Dick was a bet from the DR for which he's being paid 10k, if he successfully pulls it off. I do not think he told her about his role as America's Player, mostly because it would be a major breach of contract, and he'd likely lose everything.
Jess: Tell me!
Eric: (whispers)
BB: ERIC!!
Eric: I'm not allowed to whisper to people?

Eric continues whispering... and BB continues admonishing.

Dick: (on the couch in the Backyard, mimics BB) ERIC!
Eric: (jolted) Did they say it again? (whispers more)
Jess: What???

Eric whispers for a couple more minutes, then holds up 10 fingers and Jess says..

Jess: Well, I guess that does make me feel better. A little bit.

After this, their talk returns to Jess counting on Eric to cut deals for her, and flirty sex talk.

The M&M Plan - Required Viewing
CUT TO:
2:20am BBT
Dick & Dani
Hookah Room

Dick & Dani are using M&Ms to work out their gameplan. They weigh the options some more...
    Jameka=Brown
    Zach=Red
    Jess=Yellow

Dani: I want to cut a deal with Jameka to get Jess out... so she feels like she owes us... (paraphrasing)
Dick: I wanna make her swear to her God in front of the cameras that she wont come after us next week if we keep her...
Dani: You can't. She wont swear to God, because it's a sin.

Dick offers the following instead...

Dick: You need to do what we're asking you to do, or we're voting you out.

The discussion continues, but the crux of it all can be summed up by the following two quotes:

Dick: Jessica has to go this week.
Dani: If we keep worrying about the jury votes in the Final 2, we might not make it there.

Here are the clips of the M&M Strategy Session, captured by BBFanz:


Part 2


Dick: He's going to be reeling when it happens. We're going to win this HoH because there's no recovery time between the eviction and the HoH. We have to win this HoH.
Dani: They're both going to be furious. Furious! He needs to go next week. The only way he can stay is if he wins HoH. He cannot win PoV.

Part 3


The Best Natural Edit The HGs Have Given All Summer

CUT TO:
Eric & Jess
Jacuzzi
2:34am BBT

While Dick and Dani plot their demise, Eric and Jess are alternating between a tiny bit of game talk and a whole lot of sex talk... driving themselves a little nuts.
Jess: You better save me this week!
Eric: I had a really good conversation with Dick earlier. He came to me. There's nothing to worry about.
Jess: Is he just saying that?
Eric: No, he didn't say it in a BS manner.
    ***I have such agida... I love these 4.. absolutely adore them... and I'd like nothing more than to see them in the final 4 together, but I fear it's not going to happen. Still, there are 3 more days till the vote. Expect the unexpected!
Eric: I will do anything for you to stay here.

CUT TO:
2:37am
Dani: We have to make sure Jessica feels safe... I don't know what to say to Jess when she is on her way out the door.
Dick: Tell her you're sorry.
Dani: Doing stuff like this makes me feel horrible... What kind of HoH comp will they have for 3 people?
Dick: 3 people?
Dani: Me, you and Eric.
    ***Jameka & Zach can't compete.
CUT TO:
2:53am BBT
Eric: Getting rid of you means they have a serious enemy in me. If they get rid of you, one of the two of them isn't making it to the Final 4, and they know it... One of the two of them, most likely Daniele, will leave. Does Dick want that?

CUT TO:
2:54am BBT
Dick & Dani
Dani: We're at the point in the game where we have to do whatever we have to do to get farther... no matter what.
Dick: We are so close. Just 2 more people.
Dani: No, 3 more people.

CUT TO:
2:55am BBT
Eric & Jess
Eric: If they want to strike, now is the time to do it.

CUT TO:
3:04am BBT
Dick & Dani
Dani: I hope Will is hosting the PoV comp next week.
Dick: (smiles) I wanna ask him if I can be an honorary member of Chill Town.
Dani: Are Jess and Eric still making out?
    ***Busted!
Dick: No, they're laying on the lounger giggling...

The game talk is pretty well wrapped up after this point... Just general goofing around, including Dick pantsing Eric in front of Jessica (full exposure), and then about 3 hours of Eric and Jess flirting and making out...

CUT TO:
4:50am BBT
The Dick at Night Show - Wrap up
The last important game related bit of info happens during the Dick at Night Show, around 4:50am BBT...
Dick: These people are so f'ing stupid... Jameka thinks she is so f'ing safe. After Daniele doesn't use the PoV, then I'll tell her she's going home. Her and Jess will be separated. Make Jameka pack her f'ing bags... Then I'll offer her a deal at the last minute. She'll take it. Bye-bye Jess.

Here's the clip, captured by Quirkydude:


And here's the very end of Eric and Jessica's Marathon Make out, at 8:40am BBT... If you don't like em, don't watch. Simple as that.
Captured by romie1218


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




25 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Janelle is NOT fat or ugly.
On the POSITIVE side-happy Dick got picked to be imitated.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Maybe we have a chance that Dick and Danielle will actually pull out there end of the bargain and not use the veto and get Jameka out. Lovin the imitations

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha that was so funny!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I wonder what the other plan is when Jameka refuses to make any deals with D & D?

8:56 AM  
Blogger America's Player said...

...and furthermore, I'm inconsolable (meaning "can not be consoled") about the events that transpired this past week. I'm so disappointed in myself. I am absolutely devestated to be in this position... I have tried desparately to do anything to avoid it from happening, and I've failed. I am so sorry, and I'm going to do anything, anything, anything I can for me to stay. And I know that even though you don't blame it on me (I'm an individual; I take responsibility; I'm a competitor) at the same time I know that all decisions that were made recently... this is hard... I want to do absolutely anything... c'mon, America, throw me a bone for five seconds... I'm not asking you to feel sorry for me... it's not what I'm saying... I'm trying so hard... it's not a bad thing... I won't talk about it anymore. Just know how I feel...

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eric masterbating again...EWWWWWWW did any of the last two bb hg did the same?

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's HOPE Dick proposes is plan (threat) to Jameka. She will immediately run to Jess and Eric will out the LJC alliance to both Jem and Zach (which will foil all the new plans too). This has to happen before the veto cerimony and it's hard to imagine Dick not being smart enough to realize how foolish threatening (bargaining, whatever) Jemeka, of all people, would be. But who knows, they are all so freaking nuts right now. It's even harder to imagine any plan going smoothly.

Gotta love labor day - an extra day for plotting before veto, and an extra day for screwing up!

9:33 AM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Ok, while I am pretty damn sad to see the odds dwindling that LJC will stick together to Final 4 as planned, I gotta admit, I am happier knowing that D&D will strike before J&E will.

Jessica & Eric say repeatedly that they have no intention of honoring the LJC deal, we see it happening more and more every time they talk. Just now Jessica was all worried that Dani may have overheard her telling Eric she plans on putting them up next week.

What gets me really anxious and angry is I KNOW that people are going to have the nerve to be outraged if they vote Jess out. Please people! All the Donatos did was beat these 2 to the punch if in fact that happens, so why the shock?!?!??!

The hypocrisy level is gonna get thick if Jess leaves, watch! Mark my words. Suddenly D&D will be bastards and all the "how could they?" garbage will come flying out.

I don't want them to crumble Lord knows, I don't. I WANT the 4 of them to make it to the end and stick to their plan. However, I have watched E&J NUMEROUS times plan to break the deal, so knowing this, I would rather D&D strike first.

If it absolutely HAS to break, more power to the Donatos is all I am saying. I would be furious if E&J beat them to the betrayal and as far as it stands now, no I would not feel bad if Jess goes now knowing what we know. I like them less at the moment, and believe me, no one is more surprised than I am at how much I am disling her in particular right now, as she has been one of my favorites for a long time now.

I think it's the way she has handled her nomination that has turned me off. She seems appalled that anyone would dare nominate her, hello?!?!?!? Why does she think she is untouchable? She has breezed through brilliantly with no nominations & 2 HOH's, so what exactly does she want pray tell?

Hate when players I have liked from the get go show this side the second they get nominated, and that is what is happening with Jess for me. This prima donna crap doesn't fly with me, and no one is beneath being on the block.

She needs to wrap her head around that and cut the crap cause I know TONS of people who are major Jess fans suddenly being left with a bad aftertaste watching her behavior and attitude this week........

Alida

9:35 AM  
Blogger Amber Eaton said...

It's a double eviction week. Are Dick and Dani even thinking about that possibility? If Jess goes, it would be perfect timing for Eric to win hoh. He could seek revenge against Dick and Dani and put them up. There would be no time for us to vote on who he will put up! It's his choice if he wins this week...Right?

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

innamorata - Outrage is part of the fun. The whole point of being a voyeur in this game is to feel it with them. We're all bound to be as loony as they are - which is why we love it so much. If it was rational who'd bother! :)

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so over Jess. i can't believe how she flirts and teases Eric, then whine and pout later on so he would do the strategizing, campaigning, and all the dirty work for her. meanwhile, she sleeps some more, do nothing in the house, and whine and pout some more. at least Dani does something else other than pout and whine. kick her butt to the curb now!

funny that someone wrote an article about her being a good representation of her state of Kansas. i guess being flirty, whiny, a drinker, lives for beer pong and quarters are good representation.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right Amber Lee ---- and my instinct tells me Jess AND a Donato will be going to sequester house Thursday. I just hope it's Dani and not Dick. Yikes. Did I just say that?

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alida - perfectly said, I could not agree with you more! People are already starting the "what liars, how could D&D turn on them" when Jess has been planning on it all week, but they didnt get the opportunity to. They all benefitted from the alliance of four as much as they could - its make or break time now!

Amber Lee- good thought. Ideally Eric will continue to punk out on competitions and D or D will win and Eric will be the next one out and we can control his vote from the Jury for final 2. In the past BB has not told the HGs prior to the HOH that its a double eviction- Eric will be so shocked and heartbroken Jess is gone that it will hinder his gameplay especially if it's a mental challenge. Of all weeks Eric needed to pull HOH was last week, and he tried his hardest for Jess and still couldnt pull it off... this week is going to be interesting to say the least; I can't wait!

~Stacey

9:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

jeannie - yes.. hgs have masturbated every season. they're human.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like what i said in a youtube post after watching Eric relieve himself, he should bottle "IT" and sell to ebay after the show...

10:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol, cai... honestly, i feel for him.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know Carolyn. but he just can't get his hands off Jess.

whether they have a sense of what D&D are planning, they should cut down on their makeout sessions and get some rest! they cannot be bleary-eyed on thursday just because they let their needs get the better of them. $500k is on the line!!! they can do all the making out later on - that is if Jess would still be into Eric.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alida, I'm glad you brought this up... I'm feelin' pretty much the same way, with a very real "can't explain it!" (DR???) difference.

On Friday Jess had visibly put 2+2 together and was really angry w/Eric for all of his influences/promises to her during her HOH. Soon after blowing Eric off (& getting into her bed) she was called to DR.

Since she came out of that DR, she's been all of what you have described. I'm gobsmacked by the flip!!

I've loved Jess' energy throughout "This House, These People, This Game!"... but over the past 2 1/2 days, she's coming off dumb & dumber.

Add to that I haven't like Eric from the beginning...so "I just can't" watch them together anymore without uttering outloud...YARG!!

sts

10:24 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I would feel so weird making out with someone knowing the cameras were watching and picking up every sound.

10:56 AM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Anon@9:45 - I get your point about the fun of being "outraged". I am just as guilty of relishing people's ridiculous shock granted!!!

It starts turning my stomach when the initial outrage and shock wears off and people truly start believing that THEIR behavior was any different than the people they are pointing at and bashing.

J&E are going to do just that, believe it folks. They are going to crucify D&D for getting Jess out of that house and THAT is what angers me. Gimme a break, these 2 muppets need to simmer down and just deal with the fact that someone beat them to the betrayal punch, boo hoo.

It boils down to the fact they were outplayed, and as I said once not long ago, we see it often that people who are loathed and despised are applauded and voted for in the end. You have to respect a person that did what YOU wanted to do, they just beat you to it ::-)

Thank you Stacey & STS :-)

Alida

10:58 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

This is what I have hoped for. The D&D being able to beat the E&J to the punch.
I kind of doubt Jam will make a deal with Dick maybe Dani but not Dick.
The only thing I'm worried about is Eric trying to backdoor one of the D's. That is of course if there is even a POV this time.
I wonder how Eric would react if we voted for him to vote Jess out. I know I will be.
I really don't dislike Jess other than her wanting to get out my fave players and makeing out with my less fave. The 1st I can't fault her too much for they are the best players in the house. The second well let's just say I don't watch the make out clips.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I laughed my ass of watching that video of Eric and Dick. That was awesome

11:10 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

On another note while I did laugh at Eric's "mimic" of Dick I kind of felt he was just playing copy cat which is not the same thing to me. I guess I thought Eric was going to have to do an impression of the person we voted for not just repeat what the person said.
I actually split my vote for Jess and Dani for this reason. I wanted to see Eric try to do a high pitched girl voice.
To me that is the funnier way to go about the task.

11:22 AM  
Blogger JudyD said...

I really can't believe Eric said that about Janelle again and in front of Jameka.

Janelle to me was and still is one of the best players next to Dr.Will.She is very beautiful and I'd give anything to have a body like hers.

I love the fact that Dani and Dick may get rid of Jessica first.They are just going to do what Jessi has been wanting to do all last week and this week.

Eric wasn't mimicing Dick he was only doing exactly what Dick was doing like Ashley said "a copy cat."Mimicing is walking around acting like the person with words and actions.

I just hope everything goes great for both Dani and Dick come Thursday night.I can't stand the thought of it backfiring and we lose one of them.Every year it has always been the same the people I want most to win always get the shaft.

The first season was the only time the person who won was the person I was hoping would win.Remember Eddie he was a great player and we haven't heard anything about him since.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

innamorata

You shouldn't be surprised about Jess' bahavior. She's been safe until this week and now her princess attitude and lack of game won't carry her any more. Not even Eric can. She is not a good player. Never was. Likeable HG. Sure... but that is not worthy a win.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home