BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, July 13, 2007

Big Brother 8 America's Choice,
3rd Task?

Around 1:45amBBT, Eric was up in the HoH with Jen, discussing possible nominations. At first it sounds like America chose Jessica, but as you read on, he makes a hardcore play for Daniele as well. Which is America's Choice, and which is he just naming to keep himself of Jen's good side? From this angle, I'm thinking Jessica was America's Choice, and Daniele is Eric playing the game. ;)

Jen: Who do you think I'm putting up?
Eric: I think Mike is safe, Kail is safe. I'd be fairly surprised if you nominated Jameka. I figure zach is safe also, as well as me.
Jen: No reason for me to put Jameka up. Why would i do that?
Eric: I know. Every single person said they were gonna put you up. It looks on paper the people that are most threat to you are Dick, Dani, Nick, Joe, Amber... maybe Jessica... I don't see Dustin as a threat either... taking out Jessica would be beneficial to you.

    ***FYI, it's now 8am BBT, and the feeds just cut out.
    Pretty likely wake up song time in the BB house.


Jen: Who has the most negative attitude in the house?
Eric: Joe & Danielle. Danielle is a f'in biotch. She thinks shes hot sh**. She complains all the time, constant, non stop.
Jen: If I put Daniele & Evel Dick up, who would go home?
Eric: Ya know its close, but I'd vote Daniele out.
Jen: Thats what I'd prefer. I'd want Dani to go home.
    ***Again she surprises me.
    I thought for sure she was 100% gunning for Dick.

Eric: I'll do whatever you want me to do. Dani is a *&@#!
Jen: Obviously, one of them has to go home.
Eric: Dani probably won't leave against Dick.
Jen: I wish I could just throw them all out.
    ***LOL. Spoken like a Queen.
    LMAO - "Off with their heads!"
Eric: I personally, would be delighted for Dani to go out.
Jen: Dick won't forgive me.
    ***Suddenly she cares what Dick thinks of her??
    Invasion of the Body Snatchers, anyone??
Eric: Dani will never have your or my back.

Here's a link to the first part of Eric and Jen's conversation:
America's Choice Task #3
From there you can find parts 2, 3 and 4.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL THAT WALKING NERD HERDER LOL ERIC AND HER MAKE A GOOD COUPLE. She is still so jealous of Dani, I had a feeling she would decide on putting them both up. Jen has snapped her twig hahahhahaa let the Drama begin.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home