BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Big Brother 8
Review of the Sunday Show

What a great Sunday Show! It was very interesting to see how Mrs. Robinson (Kail) built her core alliance, and to get confirmation that Nick is definitely a part of it. The segment with Jen was hysterical. As if we didn't already think she was shallow and annoying enough. I can see that tape being played over and over again in the offices of CBS Photo Publicity. Too funny. Especially since she's "the model." The more I think about it, I'll bet the photo choice was intentional - cause she was likely a huge pain in the tush on the shoot. Anyhow...

Also loved the Food Comp. The only thing I didn't like about it was Jen. I'm really beginning to have issues with this girl. She's a rude, self involved, pathetic creature, and I hope they get rid of her soon, because I could not bear her winning. Her open hostility towards Dick was disgusting. Jen notwithstanding, what a fun and well thought out comp. This bodes well for the season.

Speaking of Dick, whom I've already grown to really like on the feeds, it was great to see his diary rooms and the exchange he had with Daniele before the live feeds began on Thursday night. "This isn't just a game. This is my life." He touches me deeply. His look is a bit intimidating, with all the tattoos, but his personality softens that. I can't even imagine being in his position in that house right now.

On a lighter note, I just went and cast my 10 votes on the CBS Website for America's Player. I guess I'm feeling a bit of a Jen-inspired mean streak tonight, cuz I cast all 10 votes for Eric to pour his heart out to her. I just think it would be funny as hell to watch him try to get Jen to focus long enough on his story, rather than on herself in a mirror, or fixating on how her butt looks on camera. Now I'm not advocating that everyone follow my lead, but just think of the comedic potential here. ;) hehehe.

See ya on the feeds!

Labels:



Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who's noticed that Jen is constantly feeling her own boobs? Ok, you've got them, get over it. Maybe they're new to her. Who knows.

I agree, the whole drama over her picture was funny! But she gets on my nerves. I hope she gets the boot soon so we don't have to deal with her long. :)

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tonights show, I Really hatethe girl who was crying over her Photo, Hat was pitifull and I Would much rather watch someone with Substance, So away with her! I also Like Dick, And Hope That He Can Repair What ever with his daughter and Hopefully Get her to eat something! Over all I Am enjoying this season
C

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you 110% on the Jen and Dick areas!

I submitted my vote for Jessica, but kinda for the same reason you chose Jen. For the simple fact I can't see Jessica focusing long enough to listen to someone else..lol

7:13 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

okie dokie.......i will go and place my 10 votes for jen....you right .....and as always i love your blog

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also cast my votes for jen...can't wait for her to find out that he lied to her by making something up. even better will be when she knows that it was AMERICA that chose her to be lied to!! ha ha!

7:59 PM  
Blogger addventurer said...

i agree, i HATE jen i'm really sick of seeing her ass too, and the picture issue get a life! they should have a picture of her ass up there since she wants everyone to see it anyway!
yea i'll vote with her for the America's choice
i'm in for the cry "he lied to me!" LOL

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cast my 10 votes on jen as well, although i was seriously considering joe. either way itll be fun to see it played out

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quite agree on the Jen issue. I also thought that she was shallow and vain. and she definitely showed that she is no team player. Not letting a member of the team touch her. Maybe they would have gotten more butter in the box if she'd let him....

who knows.

And don't talk about the picture......oh for goodness sake. tho they didnt show it, the group must have been disgusted at her for that. And laughed at her so much.....

now, what would boogey and the doc from bballstars say????

answer...ring ring......lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the jen issue. she is soooo shallow and conceited. and definitely no team player. i guess she doesnt let her father touch her then.

i hope she gets eviceted soon. but from what i understand from other sites, kail wants her to stay?

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I can not stand Jen! She irritated the heck outta me last night with the whole picture issue!! And to anonymous I noticed that she is always feeling her boobs as well. talk about irritating that girl takes the cake. I do NOT like her one bit! That was so rude when she was telling Dick "don't touch me" please b1tch not everyone wants to feel up you & your fake boobs. I can't wait for her to get the boot.

About Dick the first night I wasn't feeling him but I seen a softer side of him last night and am quickly starting to like him. The way he showed his concern for Danielle's weight and how he said that he would do anything for her that he would die for his daughter.. Awww!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Raechel said...

I really didn't have a problem with Jen because I haven't been watching the feeds but after last nights show I want her gone. She is just wrong in so many ways.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home