BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Quickie Survey

Just when you think it's all tied up in a pretty little bow, and you know what to expect for the next few days, Big Brother happens... again! Dick's decision to flip the script and keep Kail strikes me as something that will go down in history as a blunder the size of Marcellas' not using the Veto on himself, or Kaysar taking his finger off the darn button. He's just been too aggressive in her direction to let her stay in the house...

But I'm curious to know what you think.

1. Do you think Dick's decision to keep Kail, unbeknownst to her, will stick, and that all will go according to Dick's plan - with her staying setting her completely off balance and unable to win the next HoH?
2. If Kail stays, do you believe this decision will lead to Dick's downfall within the next 2 weeks?
3. Or... Do you think Eric will be able to work his magic, complete his task, and see that Kail gets evicted?


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't think Dicks flip is a bad way to go. Kail is disliked by the majority in the house (which leads me to be concerned if they will even follow Dicks flip anyhow). But if the houseguests do, it will not cast any doubt on Dicks integrity I believe, for the simple logic that he is using, Mike is a much better player, he is a stronger player, so it would be to the advantage of Dick Danielle, and the majority to get him out over that of Kail. Kail could be put up next week and leave just as much as this week.

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm kinding of hoping he doesn't put up Mike and he gets rid of Zach and then go from there. I don't really know what to think of the whole Kail and Dick thing. I'm thinking that if she doesn't go home and that she does win HOH next week I really don't think she'd put up for vengence. I think she'd do whatever that would make the rest of the house happy. But then again it wouldn't suprise me if she didn't because I didn't think she'd turn out to do what she did either. Even though others have pushed to get others out already- she just tried to get out Dick. Hmmmm. I don't know what to think. I am very very very suprised he is even thinking about flipping it.

And with Eric. I hope he is able to do that so he can get the task BUT is it just me or is he a completely different person on the TV shows they air to how he acts on the BBAD or the feeds?

He seems like such a sweet boy on the show but on the feeds he's a foul mouth rude person! Last night he was calling Carol a f*ing skank and all kinds of mean things about others. It realllly suprised me. That's why I love the feeds. You are able to see them much better than on the show!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

1. I think that it is a terrible route to go. Doing this so she isn't aware does not in the slightest ensure that she does not win the veto. I think that Kail will continue to go for Dick if she stays in the house. I don't think Eric has enough pull in the house to get Kail out without Dick behind him. Only time will tell...

8:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anonymous #2... re the show v the feeds.. yeah, it's pretty typical. the producers decide on the edit the person is gonna get and they pretty much stick with it, regardless of who we, the people who watch the feeds, know that person to be...

goes a long way in explaining how the nerd herd had fans, doesn't it? ;)

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Dick decides to keep Kail it will be the biggest mistake he could possibly make at this point. She will get rid of him the first chance she gets and he needs to get her out now while he has the chance. He isn't playing the game in a very smart way if he keeps her. I can't even stomach her and she is playing the good Christian and she is not being a good person. He needs to get her out of there ASAP!!!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Personally, I can't believe the Nerd Herd ever had any fans and I didn't watch the feeds then and we didn't have BBAD. I hated them so much it's coming back to me like a bad fish sandwich.

As for Dick's "flip the script": Zzzz. Hey, if it leads to him going out next week, that would make me ecstatic. Kail irks me and Mike bores me to tears.

Oh, and, for those who watch this 24/7, has he talked about his appearance on Gay, Straight Or Taken? yet?

He's hot and all, but about the dullest houseguest ever.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff I believe it was on Mikes myspace. I think that's where I seen it. I can't say he has or hasn't mentioned on the feeds. Unfortunatly for me, they are awake and at there best when Im busy or asleep.....



I think it will be the worst mistake Dick could make! Kail needs to go, she's getting so much worse. Dick (who's been a fav of mine) is starting to work on my nerves. I am starting to lean towards the idea of his HOH going to his head. It was great the first day, when everyone was relaxed, etc (with the exception of Kail) but he's been going overboard a lil to often.

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Dick needs to get kail out and it's deffinetly going to play against him if he doesn't get her out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, i didnt watch the live feeds the season the nerd herd was in the house. and YES i was wondering how they had fans LOL.

i think Dick has a great idea, just hope it doesnt come back to bite him in the butt.

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh please please please! get KAIL out of that house. i just can not stand her. Jen wouldve been even better but thatll have to wait. damn.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! After watching the Sunday evening BBAD feeds I am real worried about Dick. :(
To answer your question I definitely think it would be a bad move to keep Kail. OMG!
She is going to love it when she finds out how some of Dick's best allies are all turning on him!
OOOoooh it killed me when I heard all of the crap that Amber was telling Eric while in the hammock that Dick said this and that in the Storage Room to her. She totally embellished it making Dick look like a Dick when in actuality he was being sweet to her trying to make her feel better. She even lied saying things that she didn't even say to Dick in the Storage Room. OMG
Sorry about that tangent but I am so angry with Amber, Danielle, and Nick for stirring this new fire on Dick.
He may have a hard time now with these other three little piggy traitors even if Kail does go home.
.....sad so sad.
*America's Choice was to have Eric work on JEN getting nominated not Kail or am I a mad hadder???
I need sleep!

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home