BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thoughts on the Premiere of Big Brother 8

Joe, Joe, Joe... How fast did you forget you were on national television? Do you not have an internal dialogue of any kind? No self mute button? What on earth would possess a young man to declare to a room full of strangers and the nation that he had gonorrhea? Oh Joe. The opposite of love is not hate. It's indifference. You still have some issues to work out with Dustin, who seems a very nice guy, actually, so far, on first impression.

Joe notwithstanding, this was quite possibly the BEST premiere of Big Brother I've ever seen. The introduction of the houseguests was very exciting. The enemies even moreso. The way the enemies were able to bond up there in the HoH was both enjoyable and important, considering they were all put in an outsider position from the get go. Also brilliant was the choice to make the enemies safe from nomination.

I wonder if that safety net extends to the Veto ceremony. That's the only point I'm not clear on so far.

Daniele's level of discomfort was palpable. You could feel her sinking into herself from the moment they announced the twist to the first 11. She knew, in that way we all just know things, that her father would be walking down the stairs. Smart girl, she was keeping it to herself to possibly use as a secret alliance, but Dick blew that wide open the moment he opened his mouth. There's something there I'm not sure we should all be witness to. It seems too, too private.

And on to the cheerleaders. Rather a petty difference. I think this one may work itself out. And that's all I really have to say about it.

Personality-wise, so far, I'm really drawn to Amber, Eric, Dustin, Jameka and Mike. They all just rubbed me the right way, and I'm very pleased that Eric is America's Player. He just seems a good guy with no major baggage who's in it to win it. It should be fun "controlling" his game play to some extent.

In a nutshell, I'm thrilled with the whole premiere! The first HoH comp was a hoot. Spinning mushrooms? How much more Lewis Carroll acid trip can you get? And the spewing goo? lol. Yuck. The beds? All those over 6' tall guys in there? I'm happy. ;)

As far as HoH's go, I'm curious to see if Kail makes smart decisions and is able to not be eliminated the week following her HoH. She's not the oldest in numbers, but she's miles different from anyone else in the house, and I think that may work strongly against her.

Based on the teary Diary Room sessions we were shown at the end of the episode (in preview of the next), and based on the fact that none of the 3 enemies can be nominated, I have a strong feeling the 1st eliminated will be either Joe or Daniele. I can't see any of the other HGs engendering that much emotion from the women we saw in tearfully giving their votes. I'm leaning more towards Daniele for the first boot. (and now that the feeds are on, I know I'm wrong! scroll down to the spoiler post to see the nominations)

What are your thoughts?


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly WW said...

I loved tonights episode. I had tears in my eyes from laughing when Joe said what he said.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought the premiere was great, only thing i wish they did was not say anything about the enemies. if julie said that there were more people coming into the house, that woulda been fine by me. but i was picturing something like the players all sitting on the couches with their champagne, introducing each other and settling in, and then all of a sudden the 3 enemies come in. it would have hit all 6 of them at the same time learning their enemy was in the house the same time they met face to face

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe! What was he thinking? Looks like its going to turn out to be a great season!.YAY!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Joe kept going on and on. I sense there WILL be a problem when it comes to his mouth. You don't let a roomful of people know what STDs you had. Yuck.

Lucky for me, I was not eating. What's that one blonde's name, who was in the HoH room with the 2 guys. She's very airy upstairs.

I hate for the "sexy" guys to use their sex appeal to win the game. Trashy. I hope Dick and Daniele make up. I see that there's still love between them as a father and daughter should have. I wonder what made them part ways.

I love Eric being the America's player? I think that's the title. He resembles a rat fink so that's gonna be excellent for him to have. I liked him right away. We're gonna be buds.

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought after tonight's episode that I wouldn't care much for Joe, but watching him on the feeds is making me change my mind. Him and Jessica both.

I think I misunderstood what Julie said. Does Will have a role in this season?

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home