BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Note to self

Everyone's playing to win, and it's not fair to hold it against them.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

The Small Room is stirring. They're still in the dark, for the moment, but they're being very funny. Spark on the feeds folks. :) Everyone's up and about now.

1:53pm UPDATE
Kail and Amber are up to their usual. Kail recently assured Amber that God had chosen her to be in the final 4. Nick and Dani are spending time together, and socializing too. Jen's displaying as much of herself as possible. Dustin's being full of himself.

Wait!! Eric's looking for Daniele for something...

Dare I hope?!?!!?


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




22 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

keep repeating and you will be ok with your blogs..

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

note to self or all of us? I guess I am not as understanding as you are.....I am going to torture eric with the america choice thing....just what until he is hoh, I hope he accidentally wins.....Jess and Kail..Can't help myself

12:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

pardon?

a blog, by definition is personal and opinion based. not my job to appeal to you... only to share my stuff.

12:59 PM  
Blogger erinrick4eva said...

carolyn I love your blogs thanx for postin :)

1:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well I said it with a smile, not to offend you (and as you know I enjoy your blogs) I didn't mean how it sounded... so sorry if I offended...

1:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

jennifer, thank you for clarifying. I appreciate it. lol.. i'm wayy too sensitive with this Nick stuff right now. I think I care more about him staying in the house than he does! I think he's a great guy.. and as a photographer, (screen-capper in this instance) he's absolutely irresistable as a subject.

1:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

rallen, erin - thank you!!

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, with Eric being called first to the dr room tis morn, do you think there is hope that he was not told yet about america's choice?

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good, I thought at first you where talking to me, about the blog...I was actually thinking that you where trying to be the voice of reason for us :o) lol

I am addicted to this site, I really do not even go to the message boards anymore, IT is kind of like my happy place...
Hopefully we will still be happy tomorrow.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Daniellefan said...

I hope nick goes this week and kail goes next.

ilovecaraloyn

1:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

rallen.. i was trying to be the voice of reason for myself! lol..

goes back to "hate the game, not the player." we all forget that sometimes... i'm the worst.

1:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hey danielefan :)
nice to see you commenting!
thank you!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the stress of this all is getting to us..it's always the beforehand anxiety we are having about Nick then the actual event itself. Kinda like when you worry about a doctor's appt and then you go and it's not so bad...hopefully, it will turn out the way we want.

1:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

cori.. yup.

it's like anticipating (having anxiety over) a hurricane... useless. better to just prepare.

1:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

PLEASE Eric, Please!!!!!!!

Be OUR player.

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick must stay!!!!!!!
Without Nick no shomance:(
All we will see is Dustin trying to get in Erics pants! lol


Michelle<3

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another banner plane flew!

This is from Jokersupdate:
2:01 PM BBT Dani whispers to Dustin. That's 3 banners in 3 days. D: Yup NT

Wow. How dense must they be! They GOTTA get it that America wants Kail out, Nick in!

Sheesh!

2:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

uch.. even the HoH pictures are making me sad. pitiful.

I'm going for another bike ride. This is nothing a good ride next to the ocean wont cure. :)

Tell them not to do anything interesting for the next hour or so.

;)

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone not see the nerd herd pattern arising.... The self rightiousness (sp?).... or is it just me....

"God CHOSE Kail to be in the final four"....... 8O

Somebody tell me pls... Is it just me.

2:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

total nerd herd.. we've been saying it for ages. uch.

2:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

can't believe i almost left...

2:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your very welcome Carolyn, believe me I want Nick to stay as much as you do... I think its clear atleast on my myspace... but I love your blogs very much and I am glad it was straightened out.. :O)

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home