BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 31, 2007

The Overnight Report

Boy-o-boy-o-boy! Zach winning HoH last night really threw everyone a HUGE curve-ball. HUGE. Consequently, they did a whole lotta game related talkin', so this Overnight Report will definitely reflect that. I'll be posting it hour by hour, adding onto it, each time a new section is complete. Please refresh periodically to check for more. The first section out to go up around 7:45am BBT.

In all the excitement (and terror) of Zach's HoH win, let's not forget that today, Friday, will bring Zach's Nominations and before that, quite possibly a food comp... We'll be watchin'! Will you?

FYI, as of 9:45am BBT, all the HGs are sleepin'.

And now, for the Big Brother Overnight Report!

Dani Works Zach

11:40pm BBT
HOH ROOM
Dani & Zach
(Jameka has just left)
Dani: The two of you are so fake together!
Zach: Why?
Dani: It's obvious the 2 of you hate each other...
Zach: I don't "hate" anyone here.
Dani: Well, she definitely hates you.
    ***Work it, girl. Lots of non-game chatter after this... then...
Dani: You definitely got the house to crap their pants. Nobody has any idea what you're gonna do. Gonna shake things up this week!

Dani & Zach talk about their common ground: Nick. Then the MRA and how dumb that was.

Zach: I know that everyone's feelin kinda scared...
Dani: Yeah. Everybody.
Zach: Does your dad?
Dani: Yeah...

They talk about Dick and how rough it is to be around him...

CUT TO:
Eric & Jess
They are very concerned, talking about the possibilities for Zach's Nomination Ceremony. They're going over what Zach has said to them in the past about what he would do if he ever won HoH.

CUT TO:
Zach & Dani
Still HoH Room
11:47pm - 11:54pm BBT
Zach: I'm not putting you up. I would really enjoy seeing Jameka leave... I would never put you up.. You're my biggest ally in the house! (He then promises Dani her safety.) I'm looking for security from you and your dad next week. I know I can't really trust anyone, but I'm just looking for safety next week.
    ***Ohhh.. poor naive Zach.
Zach: (cont'd) Jameka's a huge threat, cuz I can't win against her in the final 2. I don't think you can either.

Zach asks Dani to keep their conversation in confidence - not to tell her dad. Dani says the same. She says she wont do that. Zach goes on to talk about how Dick's lack of decorum really bothers him... Dani agrees with the new HoH and then offers him some advice:

Dani: You've got to be really careful with what you do this week, because next week there will be 4 people playing in the HoH comp, and if you upset people, then Eric, Dick and Jess will do whatever they can to get you out.
    ***Ummm.. like that wasn't the plan for this HoH?!?
Zach: The 3 of us (Dick, Dani & Zach) need to get together and decide what to do.

Zach thinks aloud...

Zach: I don't wanna put you up. I wanna work with you. I don't like your dad's tactics, but I understand them, and they work... so I don't want to put him up either.
    ***Ok.. that's 2 reasonably safe sounding Donatos. What about the rest?
Dani: Just don't upset too many people this week. The numbers are against you.
Zach: I'm all about working the numbers.

Zach talks about how he's been flying solo the whole game... then the big reveal:

Zach: I'll put up Jessica and Jameka.. for sure.

Dani: What if Eric wins Veto and takes Jess off?
Zach: I haven't thought it through that far yet... I'm not sure if I'd put up you or your dad in that case... If that happens, then I've pissed off a lot of people, and that sucks.
Dani: That's why you have to be careful! Just don't try to backdoor anyone... Everyone's playing in the Veto anyways, so just put up who you really want to go home.

Here's da clips, captured by xx2000xx:




Zach: I know that you're dad's not on the top of the food chain with the jury people.. you're a good competitor.. It doesn't bother me either way. You or him in the end. That would be awesome. Statistically, you guys are a power in this house, and I love it. I love being a part of it. It works for me too. That's what I want. I wanna be able to know that I can feel safe next week. I know that I can't get that from Jameka. I know I can't trust Eric. And I know that Jessica's gonna do what she thinks is the best for her, because she flat out told me to my face, I can trust you, and then I go up. (You told me 4 weeks ago that) she's playing me, and that confirms it. That was my test, and she failed. I wanna go with the highest probable rate for me to exist next week, and that's you and your dad.... The 2 of you are the greatest assets I have... For me, Jameka scares me just cuz she wants my head on a plate.
Dani: Skip to next week and take every person and figure out who they would put up and who they would go after.
Zach: Right.. and that's why if I put Jess & Eric up together, then they come after me...
Dani: If one of em goes home, then there's only one.
Zach: And who does the one cling to? Not me. Probably your dad, to be honest.. and that's kinda scary for me. I'm definitely up for talking about it...
Dani: I told you it's stressful... Just think of everybody else... an make sure it's what you want.. You're guaranteed in the final 5, but you're not guaranteed in the final 4... so you have to figure out what keeps you in the game past there.
Zach: I think that's you and your dad... If you guys wanted me to do what you thought was the right move, say put Jess & Eric up, and there's like some kind of blood oath... I would need..
Dani: Well, I'm not telling you what's the right move. I think you have to do what's best for you...
Zach: I think what's best for me is to figure out a way to have security with you and your dad...



Here's the clip:
Part 3


12:07am BBT
Dani: What if Jameka gets the Veto and takes herself off? Who are you gonna put up?
Zach: Eric. 100%.
Dani: What if Jessica won the veto and took herself off?
Zach: Eric. 100%.

Zach: For me, this is like a commitment to your dad...
Dani: Honestly, right now, I'm trying to help you... Don't listen to what other people tell you. My biggest mistake was voting out Nick. I don't wanna be that person again. You need to make sure you're not doing something someone else is telling you. You need to do what's best for you.
Zach: So that's why you're giving me all these options...

They throw around the options some more... This next video is a must watch. Zach's wheels are turning a mile a minute. His point is to get rid of Jameka... but there are so many variables... best and worst case scenarios... worst for him (so he tells Dani) would be being in the forced situation - because of veto - of putting up either her or her dad.
    ***Taking a pause to analyze for just a moment, if EJDD are able to maintain loyalty to each other this week, as long as Jameka actually goes up and stay up, even if one of the 4 is on the block next to her, they should be able to survive the week. It all depends upon how fragile their alliance proves to be over the next several days... and whether or not Jameka stays up!


Part 4
Captured by xx2000xx


Zach goes on to talk about how he doesn't like or trust Eric... "he doesn't play right." Dani agrees with him that Eric's a shady player and calls him and Jess the power couple of the house. Zach says that's what they say about her and her dad.

Moving Right Along...

All's Good on the JEric Front
As good as it can be anyhow... It's quite heartening to see them together tonight.. kind of a "through thick and thin, in sickness and in health" feeling to the whole thing.

12:25am BBT
BIG BDRM
Eric & Jess
Eric' been apologizing to Jess all night long... for letting her down by not winning HoH. At the moment, they're laying in her bed together, hugging.
Jess: It's ok.
Eric: We need to be careful when talking to Zach. We need to try to get either both of them (Dick & Dani) or one of them and Jameka up.... But we can't have anything we say get back to them... I need to think some more before I talk to Zach.

They take some solace in their snuggling.

Eric: I'm just gonna apologize one last time. I'm so sorry.
Jess: It's ok.
Eric: How do you think you would have done (in the comp)?
Jess: I think I would've done well, but who knows?! How can you prepare for that kind of comp??
Eric: I would never steer you wrong.. This is the absolute worst case scenario. I got my ass kicked by the worst possible person. And I let someone I care for down, and I feel horrible about it. I want the best for you, and I want to do good by you... It just sucks I wasn't able to come through for you... I promise you, you will not leave this week.
Jess: (joking) Good! Cuz If I have to go to that house with them, I will kill myself.

Eric: If you're up against anyone, I will make sure you stay. Even if you're up against me. I'll screw myself.
Jess: (smiling) Thanks. (very sweetly)
Eric: I will win HoH next week.
    ***Carolyn offers Eric some silver cleaner for his knight in shining armor suit. ;)
Eric: If Zach really wants to make a big move, this is his chance. If he puts up you and Jameka, unfortunately Jameka will go home. Will that upset you too much?
Jess: Jameka thinks it'll be the two of us going up too... but I was wondering about Dick and Zach's yelling match this morning.

Eric: When the nominations are set, we need to bury Zach to Dick and Dani... Tell them every possible thing he said bad about them. We need to make sure that they don't believe him and don't want to align with him.

Eric returns to apology mode... Jess reassures him and hugs him some more... then goes to make them both some food.

Dick & Zach Come to Terms
CUT TO:
12:48am BBT
Zach & Dick in the Jacuzzi
After a brief bit of small talk about the comp and how it just wasn't safe, Zach and Dick get to the heart of the matter...

Zach: I don't want to put up your or Dani. You are great assets to me.
Dick: It made me mad where you said you couldn't trust me. You said you could trust me, but then you say you can't trust me to keep my mouth shut...
Zach: I already talked to Dani, and I want to ask you about security, because I'm worried about my safety for next week.
Dick: With good reason! You should be! And you should be scared of Jameka! I want her out of here before she can f'in' compete for HoH, dude.

After much discussion, Dick agrees to a safety exchange. As long as Zach doesn't put up Dani or himself, Dick agrees that they will return the favor by not putting Zach up next week.

Here's the clip, captured by bb8house:


CUT TO:
2am BBT
The EJDD is Intact - Dick Tells Jess Everything
Dick: You're probably going up, but I'm not sure who he's putting up next to you.. It's either Jameka or Eric... I made a deal with Zach to not put up me or Dani, and they we'll do the same for him next week.

Dick followed this confession with a gesture to signify he was just blowing smoke up Zach's tush... telling him whatever he wanted to hear... and of course, he would still be putting Zach up.


CUT TO:
Dick & Dani
BACKYARD
2:45am BBT
Oh, Dani...
Dani fill her dad in on all of her conversation with Zach, and they start discussing who they'd want to be with in the final 2, if not each other, and then back to Zach's nominations and their role in that...
Dani: Maybe we should just push the Eric/Jessica nomination when we talk to Zach... Then they go up, and we keep our hands clean... Zach trusts me the most out of everyone in this house. I really want you to be nicer to him.

CUT TO:
3:12am BBT
Hookah Room
Jess, Dick & Eric

Dick: If he puts up you (Jess) and Jameka, it will be fine... We have the votes to get Jameka out... (to Eric) If you and Jess are up, one of you two has to win veto... I will try to throw it to you... or take out Jameka.
Eric: We all need to try to get Jameka nominated.

Jess & Eric go back to her room...

CUT TO:
3:20am BBT
BIG BDRM
Jess & Eric
Zach passes by their room, and unseen, Jess flips him off with both hands...
Jess: That's gonna be my PoV speech!

Eric and Jess resume snuggling, game talking, etc.. and wonder if anyone will catch them smooching this week, now that they don't have the privacy of the HoH room.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




41 Comments:

Blogger Evel Girl said...

Carolyn- Congrats on #1!

7:17 AM  
Blogger candicebeth said...

Everyone in the live feed chat rooms have been upset. They said ZACH DID NOT WIN!!!!!!The rules that BB said was they had to take the ball back across the finish line and Zach did not do that. Eveyone on the live feed did see Zach toss the ball as soon as he pulled it out of the fish bowl.What is your take on the HOH feed did you see Zach run the ball over the finish line?

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couple of weeks ago when Dick was at his worst I wrote that I was surprised women's groups weren't up in arms. I just read that NOW had "demanded" Dick's eviction. Needless to say their demands weren't met. I'm surprised how little publicity it got - CBS must have done some major damage control to keep that low. There was plenty of of hoopla around Amber's remarks about Jews ...

- no particular point to this, I just think it's interesting.

P.S. I'm both a woman and a Jew. Honestly, I think Dick's behavior was worse. Amber is just ignorant and dumb. Dick is neither ignorant nor dumb ... which makes his statements more "abusive" in my mind. (That said, I happen to like Dick a lot, and Amber, uh, not so much).

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw him toss the ball. But come on ... let's not grasp at straws too much here.

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The finish line was the corresponding colored circle on the ground right behind the bowls. Zach ran onto his circle & then spiked the ball. Zach did win, Chenbot just didn't explain it right.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Wow, wouldn't that be funny if they had to do it over? Dick would die. But honestly, if it's true then Dick should be HOH. Hmmmmmm

8:02 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

You are number 1# YAYYYYY!
If Zach won-I susppect they will
regret kicking Amber out.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Oh yeah, and remember, I was saying most of the week that I hope Zach went home.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Is it just me or did it sound like Dani was trying to get her Dad nominated? If Eric wins veto it could be a mess. I hope he doesn't.

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it, love it, love it! Zach winning HOH is the ideal thing this week. As much as I want to see things work out in the LJC's favor....it would make the next few weeks so boring and predictable! If any of the four won they would have put up Zach and Jameka and Zach would be going home. Because Jameka couldn't play-I think this comp was set up for Zach to win- The chances were very much in Zach's favor to win because his legs are longer than everybody else's and he takes bigger strides which over a long period of time make a big difference. The same thing happened with the hanging bats. The person most likely to win (mathematically) is the lightest person.

8:21 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

I think Dani is one of the smartest players in the house. Im liking her more and more everyday. Zach should put Eric and Jess up and if they win veto, Place Jamika. If Jamika wins, she should say, Sorry Eric. I want to resect the wishes of HOH and leave them the same, like he did last week, and or D&D tell her about the allince they are on and Jessica has been playing her all along.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach may be strange & socially inept amongst large groups of people(Napoleon Dynamite except more sexually suggestive). I thought that the personal attacks on him were way off base.

Eric & him have had the best strategy in this game. When you hear the conversation he had with Jess about what he hoped his win might mean last night, he is one of the few genuine people in the house this year.

If you get a chance search "BB8 Zach's man game play" on youtube. They are hilarious.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTG Carolyn I never doubted you were #1!
Glad to hear Zach says he isnt putting up Dani & Dick. I would like to see Jameka go home.

Deb in NY

8:29 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Well, I'm glad D&D are safe, not sure what I think of Zach being HOH.

Does anyone know what Amber whispered to Dani before she left. When they hugged, Amber whispered intently into her ear. Ah! I wanna know what she said!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Okay after watching more maybe she wasn't. I really think that if Zach jumped on the idea she would be behind it 100%.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

every year - there are accusations of "cheating" in comps, petitions for certain HGs to either be kicked out or brought back in, threats of boycotts of the show itself, of cbs, of the feeds, etc. but every year, we all come back - watch the feeds, follow updates, throw the same accusations, petition cbs - just like the year before. i have stopped taking this game seriousely. it is a game... and whatever the HGs do or say inside the house are their responsibilities. only they are accountable for their actions. i'm just here for the cheap thrill...

the weasels are still being weasels. the ogre is growing on me. and i still love Dick!

congratulations, Carolyn!!! well-deserved.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Boo! I want NastyPants gone! Grrr. Angry Cliff!

No turkey burgers shall pass these lips until he's hoofin' it to be with my lovely Jen.

getting weak

Oh, and anon@7:43, I couldn't agree more! I'm just disgusted that his shocking level of misogyny has only engendered nonsense like "well, at least he'll stab you in the front and not behind your back" comments while Amber's ignorant bigotry brought about a total other level of outrage.

I am, by the hour, more and more sickened by people.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Zach's best move is to put up Jess and Eric as if one them win the veto they will take themselves off and Zach can still replace them with Jam. However I don't think Jam would take either Jess or Eric off this week and Dick and Dani would also leave it the same. If he puts Jess and Jam up and Eric wins the veto and take Jess off Zach has to put up Dani or Dick.
I'm not a zach fan but I am happy to see things mixed up a bit!
Evel Girl- I think that Dani was actually hoping Zach would put up Eric and Jess so it would break up the power couple and do the dirty work she wants to do but can't because of her deal with them.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn - I forget exactly how the Veto works. If Jessica & Jameka go on the block and Eric wins the POV....if he uses it on Jessica, is he safe too or can Zach put him up?

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is my concern. Since next Thursday is a double eviction day does that mean both people on the block go home? So if Jess and Eric are up they are both gone no matter what, unless someone used the power of veto. I so do not like Zack being HOH it reall worries me. Also last week Daniele couldn't stop talking about how Zack was anoying her now she is all up in his room acting like his best friend! Really!!!!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

SOOO funny how Eric said he hated Amber for talking crap about people and taking it to the personal level and know he is planning to do the VERY same thing to Zach? Eric is such a hypocrite.. on House Calls, Janelle compared Eric to Maggie and said in her opinion Jessica is playing him BIG TIME.. I hope that is true, I cannot stand Eric... Im rooting for Dani, Zach and POSSIBLY Jess at this point... It was a HUGE mistake for them to get rid of Amber this week. Look at Dani subtly plotting against Eric and Jess... God Bless Dani! :-)

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never mind I just figured out the double eviction thing. So in the same night one will go home and the new HOH has to immediatly nominate two other houseguests for eviction. Oh this is going to be good, talk about putting the new HOH on the spot. I already cannot wait till Thursday!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Ray- I love your thinking. That would be hilarious, "Sorry Eric- It is really all about respecting the HOH's decision... Have fun with your BEST friends in Sequester!"

9:44 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Beth- No. The winner of the veto is automatically safe for that week, along with whoever they take off the block. Everyone else is fair game except for, obviously, the HOH who would/cannot nominate his or her self.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Zach is full of BS- saying how they need to make a power move and get rid of strong players when he wasnt the one who had to nominate- and now who does he go running to? If he gets rid of Jameka this week I will have 0 respect for him as a game player. He needs to go after the powerful duos.. either Dick and Dani or Eric and Jess... or one of each.. there is really no need to go after Jameka right now.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Does anyone else on this blog live in LA? BB was NOT on at ALL last night on my cable company... does anyone know when it was on so I know what time to look for it if there is another football conflict! I was VERY upset.

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you sell yourself way short when you define yourself by ethnicity, sexuality, or religion. I find it to be boring to herd yourself into groups like this. Creating these lines justify separating yourself from the community as a whole.

With that being said, Dick attacks others' insecurities, Jameka(motive of faith) Amber(life choices she has made) Dustin(sense of masculinity) Jen(sense of self-awareness & sincerity)Kail(importance of control/intelligence) Eric(importance to do well in this game). Dick's words couldn't affect the people(Zach, Jessica, & Nick) who are secure with who they are. It has nothing to do with ethnicity, sexuality, or race. Right or wrong,these people signed up for a mental game. As long as there is no physical violence, no boundaries have been broken.

By the way, I think Dick & people like Dick who get enjoyment from others' misery are pathetic.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could someone please explain how/why Daniele voted out Nick (which she brought up to Zach). I missed that episode and just cannot wrap my mind around it since they were romantically attached in the house.

Also, is Nick still interested in Dani after going home and finding out how she voted? If he is, he's foolish! CC

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Stephen for clarifying.

That being said, I hope that Jessica & Jameka get nominated....then Eric win's POV, removes Jessica, Zach puts Dick up in her place, then Eric & Jessica vote Dick out 2-1.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephen, I live in LA and I freaked because football was on channel 2 but I looked and it was on channel 9 so I was much happier!

10:56 AM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Anon@9:54 - wow, I have to tell you, you just right this second changed view on this issue with your incredibly insightful post.

I have been SOOOO conflicted for some time now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dick (how ironio of a half-a-lesbian to say no??? LOL) and I had no words whatsoever to defend him when some of my gay friends were up in arms over the attacks on Dustin by him.

Now at that time, even I was thinking "Sheesh Dick, WTF?!?!?" and I couldn't condone it no matter how much I tried to wrap my brain around it. The conflict in my head was pretty tragic considering when it comes to this man!

Reading your post, I think it now just hit me WHY I always felt unsure of his attacks and how they could be/would be classified.

I have to agree. Sweet Mother of Mary I have to agree! I truly think now the man is simply smart enough (cruel enough!) to know just what it is that will affect someone. What topic will push a person over the edge and what their weak spots are. Heh, wow, a total rush of "well dayum!!" just came over me so thank you :-)

I will say this. I HAVE agreed all along, love him or hate him, despise his cruelty or find it brilliant in it's own twisted manor, it IS fair game. It doesn't violate any rules no, and yes, BB IS a mental and sociological game, hands down. Ayyone with half a brain cell left who has watched BB EVER knows this about the game, what a head trip it is, and they know what they signed up for.

Alida

10:57 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Eric: "I will be your knight in shiiiining armor ... coming to your Emotional Rescue ... riding upon a fiiiine aaaaarab chaaaarger."

BB: PLEASE STOP SINGING

(I made that up)

11:12 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Anon (about the football on channel 2) WHY DIDNT THEY HAVE SOMETHING TELLING US IT WAS CHANNEL 9! I was so upset I missed it- thanks for letting me know tho- now I know where to look. Are you going to try and get tickets to the finale? I went to the studio city yesterday to the CBS studio and talked to a dude, he said they arent avaliable yet but he would personally email me with info ASAP! :-) Hope to be seeing me in the audience!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I think Eric's okay taking the proverbial bullet for Jessica because he knows he already has $30,000 in the bag. He's not leaving with nothing.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danielle voted out Nick because she is selfish. She has proved that time and time again. I understand it is a game but Eric would never vote Jess just because everyone else was. Dick wuld never vote her out for the same reason. Nobody would have been mad at her if she would have given him a sympathy vote but she didn't even do that. That's just my 2 cents. I also do not like her trying to get Eric and Jess put up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Anon 1219. I just cannot get over that Dani did what she did (vote Nick out). They were boyfriend-girlfriend in the house, and talking about taking it out of the house. Doesn't make any sense to me that Nick would want to see her after the show is over. I'm sure he would have no trouble finding a non-selfish girl. Also, if I were Nick's parents, I would not care for her either!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This really shows me that Dani is agood ame player, she thinks game and not heart.

Zach wants to belong to something and I think he's be more loyal than EJ who can't wait to send one of the DD packing.

I'm again wishing Jess gets sent to the Jury house. She has no game other than Eric and when things don't go her way... she sure acts like it. No wonder she's been so sweet and fun all summer... she's been the protected princess.

Eric is a weasel, but if he wants to leave and let Jess continue playing... good for him. Can't wait for him to go anyway.

We only have two more evictions Eric can do for us anyway. It ends Sep 12th.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon 7.43 AM.

You are surprised about NOW not being taken seriously? Why? As a former member of LA NOW... I got tired of their victim mentality rather than how to empower women. The fact that groups like them and NAACP only sees wrong when it fits them and even bother about a TV show when there is plenty in the world to care about... says it all.

They are in it for the News reel... Seriously, I was close to the Chapter president at the time and realized how the 'game' was played to get as much attention as possible. Lots about egos!

May

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I think Dick & people like Dick who get enjoyment from others' misery are pathetic.

9:54 AM


A question... haven't most of us taken glee out of somebody's misery all summer. I can think of Amber being one. Just saying?

As for LA and coverage last night...

It was noted on this blog a couple of days ago that BB would be on KCAL (9) instead. I know... I put it in the comments.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those of you criticizing Daniele on her Nick vote... She is a loyal team player and at the time she was part of a group and felt pushed into voting their way. She wasn't going to, but Nick told her since he would be gone anyway... not to stray from the group. Pretty simple. But her heart regrets it.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those in LA...

CBS and KCAL are both Viacom and CBS owned. It's been this way where KCAL cover BB and other shows in case of football on CBS2.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home