BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 31, 2007

Veto Comp at Midnight

UPDATED 11pm BBT - bottom of post
Earlier today on Housecalls, Janelle said she'd be hosting the Veto Competition tonight. I thought she'd made a slip of the lip, so I let it slide, not wanting to contribute to pandemonium... Now however, we have a little more confirmation from Dick, who got it from the DR folks...

According to the esteemed Mr. Donato, the Veto Competition will be at Midnight BBT. Here's how the conversation went:

8:35pm BBT
Dani: What do you think they're doing out there? They were making a lot of noise earlier.
Dick: Really?
Dani: Mm Hmm
Jess: PoV?
Dick: Well, it's coming up at midnight, so...
Jess: Oh, it is?
Dani: They said that?
Dick: Yeah
Dani: I like how they only tell You.
Dick: It's cuz I smoke.

OK.. Now Dick just had the same conversation around 9pm BBT, but this time he was referring only to the lockdown being over at midnight BBT.. and he further embellished it to include that the control room had given him a heads up a few minutes before lockdown started, in case he wanted to go outside for a smoke first...

This time no mention of Veto, just lockdown

Now, just a moment ago, a friend of ours on myspace, kim, sent us something saying that on Showtime Too, they just ran a message across the bottom of the screen saying the veto comp would begin at midnight...

This should officially be part of the rumor blog, but it's starting to feel a bit more like reality, so...

You make the call.

11pm BBT
Eric, Jessica and Jameka have just turned off the lights... Eric climbed into one of the tiny beds with Jessica - so all's good on that front... Dani's brushing her teeth, still looking very keyed up... Zach headed up to the HoH room...

Jess just mentioned something about Veto tomorrow...

Will it be tonight?! We'll have to wait and see!


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




43 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the way you called Dick - the esteemed Mr. Donato... so fitting... =)

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw I feel famous now, LOL!

If the DR did tell Dick, I think he must've slipped up and said something because they're all talking like its tomorrow. I'm excited and like I said on My Space I'll never sleep! LOL!

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Julie announced Thursday that Janelle was hosting the veto comp Tuesday, so its not a rumor and she also announced that next Thursday is a double eviction.

9:39 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

you guys, you just don't understand... i just can't with them...

3am easter veto comp?... *sigh*, another long nite. if you think my spelling is bad now...

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny, all the men are moaning and groaning about wanting to get in the hot tub and take Advil. They better get ready to pony up! What if Jameka wins the Veto? That would put an amazing twist on this!

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, I don't think anyone thought the Jani part was a rumor - just it being held tonight versus tomorrow!

9:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

susan.. quite clear on the details, thanks. that wasn't the issue.. the rumor issue was the potential that the veto is being played tonight instead of tomorrow.

9:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

kevin.. ditto that dilemma

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin, your comment confused me! LOL! Well we will be up together atleast... Friday night and I'm sitting here eager for a TV competition. OMG what have my children done to me! lol

9:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

guys.. i don't think i'm gonna make it... 3am start time? goodness only knows how long it'll go...

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw it on showtime too, it did say the veto comp. was later tonight.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Shana May said...

oh lets hope its earlier...I don't think I'll make it.
I guess I can check back in if I have to get up for a 3 am feeding.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Don't feel like you have to stay up Carolyn, I know I'll be up so if there is anything I can do to help out let me know! I have insomnia and seldom sleep good anyway. As long as its over by 6 AM EST I'm good lol.

P.S. I got an account, yey!

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, ok I guess I misunderstood, I thought you were saying that about Jani because your bulletin said Janelle hosting the Veto comp?

Sorry about the confusion, I thought maybe you missed when she said that.

9:59 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

not easter-eastern

jesus' resurrection has absolutely NOTHING to do with a Big Brother Veto competition... LOL

10:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. i'm gonna hop in the shower n see if i can revive... buggers.. i just made a few calls and no one will give any info.

10:06 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

is it just me or does Daniele seem uncharacteristically happy right now? (i'm watching Showtime)...

could it be that she has Zach eating out of her hand and she feels like she's in a power position?

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn. i'm tired. how dare them.

anonocat

10:15 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

She does seem happy Kevin ~maybe she had a vision? LOL! Could resist!

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BB7 All-Stars on right now at: http://home.comcast.net/~ati_tv/

Why am I watching this at this insane hour?

10:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

carolynd - thank you for commenting. please take off the caps lock and i'll be quite happy to publish...

10:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

mmmm... well, i'm clean, but i'm no more awake that i was before.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Uh Oh Carolyn, should I use my magical powers to send you a case of Red Bull? LOL! I think the world will probably live without knowing who gets Veto tonight, you need your rest girl!

HG's are tired too, I've never seen them whine so much about being tired, sore, etc. This is going to be a big surprise!

11:05 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

weird.. looks like the power just went out for a second in the BB house.

i'm trying to stay active... just did some laundry... need... to... stay... awake...

trust me, I'm so into this crazy game, no chance i'll miss the outcome JUST AFTER IT HAPPENS!

11:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hey kim.. i'm throwin in the towel on this one... i'll have the feeds on, but i'm getting into bed.

nite nite!

11:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

kevin - check your email

11:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hi mo :)
night mo

11:12 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

gotcha...

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait... last year they gave a few minutes notice before one of the POV comps. And that was after they woke them up as well. We'll see soon.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you think we will see it on the feeds? I f'in hope so!

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can't... with that weasel creepy eyed dude. Again, Eric calling Zach a child molester simply because he can't dictate what he does like he cab with Jessica.

I wish he could give it a rest. Child abuse is never funny!!!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Night night, I'm gonna take a shower and see what happens. I am kinda tired tonight dang it! I'll go leave annoying comments on everyones My Space or something!

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just what I didn't want, to have to see Janelle on another BB show... can't we just be done with her? Ughh!

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have gone to trivia!!! 1215 bbt

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, I need your help again.. you gave me a link to see full episodes.. I cant find it though. And I know you posted it recently for someone else, but I cant find that either.

You're a doll!

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good golly miss molly this is craziness

I have to go to an all day concert tomorrow eak!! good night all i am going to bed !

~aeona

1:49 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

3:05 AM BBT, trivia

Going to watch last night's showtime.

3:06 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Carolyn

Sounds like Daniele won power of Veto. Jessica is upset. I would be too, I don't trust Daniele as far as keeping the nominations the same. I hope Dick can keep her convinced to still send Jameka home. I'm thinking that they still don't know about the double eviction.

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! It's in the middle of the night. Feeds back. Daniele won Veto. Her 6th and slowly catching up with Janelle, who won 10 last year!!!!

I am so excited and off to bed.;-))

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't sleep... interesting convos going on. It's clear that Janelle (my all time favorite) is a big fan of Dani's and apparently her dislike of Eric is matching his of hers... Good going.

Comp was morph like. Pictures involved.

Also interesting to see the shifting personalities... Dani and Jess now have changed. Dani is happy and Jess is whining away with Jameka (who's God must have been busy). Jess is now complaining that she did not do this or that or blaming other people. Dani better get rid of her biggest threat and keep noms the same. Jess goes out. Then only E and the Donatos can play the short HoH and the odds are in their favor. Just thinking.

3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a veto comp, Dani won... damnit...

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what's up...it is 6:15 am central time and Jokers has the POV winner but it isn't here :( Did somebody fall asleep? (lol) Carolyn, I don't know how I found your page but I am glad that I did. You do and awesome job hon.

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniele won the POV. Zach suggected to ED and Dani that they evict Jessica instead of Jameka. How will america's player vote come in to play with the double eviction this week??

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home