BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Monday, July 16, 2007

Big Brother 8
The Overnight/Earrrrrly Morning Report

UPDATED with Pics
When I woke up at 7:15 eastern, most of the HGs were still awake and very actively talking game. My first thought: "Guys! Don't you know the rules here? Go to sleep, so I can do the overnight report! You're killin' me." My next thought: "lol.. poor Eric. the only way he'll get his task done tonight is if he really can sleep walk!"

Without further ado, here's the important stuff from last night:

1:30am BBT
Daniele, Jameka and Amber
Daniele: Who would you put up, Amber?
Amber: I don't know. Zach and (garbled)?
Daniele: I'd put up Zach and Jen.
Jameka: Amber, you should put Jen and Zach up, then Kail as the replacement, if necessary.

1:35 am BBT
Daniele & Jameka
Daniele: Do you really think Jen's smart?
Jameka: Yes, I do.
Daniele: What about the whole Nick thing?
Jameka: I think her jealousies & self-centeredness can get in the way of her game, but if Nick weren't here, she'd be 100% game.
Daniele: So... do you think she should be the first of them to go?
Jameka: I think so.
Daniele: Yeah, I agree.
Daniele: If I get H0H, I am going to kill them, Jameka! But I don't really want HoH... I already have a huge target on me... I'm just not going to let any of them get it!
    ***Them=The Mrs. Robinson Alliance
2:00am BBT
Daniele's talking to Amber, worried about Nick's one hour session with Jen.
Daniele: He could be totally playing me!
Daniele: I feel like we're really close, but I don't know what's going on between him and other people. He seems good with a lot of people.

2:09am BBT
Jen & Nick
Hammock
Nick's finally getting a chance to talk to Jen alone and see if she was able to confirm his alliance on her own.
Nick: Did you talk to Mike?
Jen: Yeah.
Nick: Did he advise against putting me up as the replacement?
Jen: Yeah.
Nick: Zach's going home soon. People don't want him in sequester, because he's annoying or whatever.
Jen: You mean the girls?
Nick: Yeah.

Zach comes over and says do you want me over here?
    ***No! But they'll be polite.
Nick: Yeah but I'm going in 5 minutes or so.

Game talk ends

2:22am BBT
BACKYARD
Amber & Dustin
Amber: I've had two bottles of wine, and I'm starting to doubt everyone, Dustin!
Dustin: Who do you mean, Nick?
Amber: I mean everyone.
Dustin: What do you mean?
Amber: I mean I think they're all taking advantage of me.
Amber: Like Jameka telling me to chain myself to Kail... and tellin' me I shouldn't be lovey-dovey with you, Dustin.
Amber: Why can't I be lovey-dovey with you Dustin?? I want to be lovey-dovey with you!
    ***Note to Amber: Perhaps getting tipsy in this game isn't the best idea.
2:54am BBT
Joe, Amber, Dustin
Joe: People are a little concerned with you two.
Amber: Why??
Joe: Well, with you two hanging around together everywhere you go... since last night's big HoH Pow-Wow... with Jen and Kail.
Joe: People are a little concerned Mrs. Robinson could've given you safety for your votes this week.
Dustin: Oh no... nothing like that happened.
Joe: Well I'm just telling you... you guys need to watch out about spending so much time together.
Amber: Who told you that ??
Joe: Nobody, why?
Amber: That's the 4th or 5th time I've heard that today!!
Joe: See? Nobody told me... that's just the feeling people have.

2:57am BBT
Joe & Amber
Joe: Go up to Jen, and tell her that if she wants to salvage any last hope she's going to get anything from her HoH - like not going up next week - she needs to put Zach up.

Amber's pretty non-committal.

3:15amBBT
Joe & Jen
Joe's pushing his 'nominate Zach' agenda down Jen's throat.
    ***Kid gloves, darling. Jen doesn't respond to demands.
Joe: So are you putting me up?
Jen: I can't tell you one way or the other. I cannot confirm or deny what I don't know for sure.
    ***Jen's exasperated. This is the tail end of a long, repetitive conversation, and all Joe's done is solidify her position to nominate him.
Joe: You would prefer to keep someone that has been caught in bold-faced lies?? Over someone that is true to you?
Jen: Yes. You say whatever I want, but I am not going to put him up.
Jen: Why would I put him up when he's going to be put up by everyone next week?
Joe: 150% that is not true.
Jen: 100% it's true.
Joe: 150% that's not true.
Jen: Why would I put up Zach when he's not going to put me up next week?
Joe: That is not true.
    ***annoying, no?
    But a very effective argument for Nick.
    On behalf of Nick fans everywhere, Thanks, Joe!
3:43am BBT
Amber & Jen
HoH Room
Amber: I'm so glad you're not putting Nick up!
    *** Me too!!
Jen: Yeah, Nick came up today, and you know, he's such a nice guy, I just couldn't put him up. Even though our relationship might not be the best right now, you never know that we couldn't get along better in the future...
Amber: Totally! Nick asked me, "why don't you and Jen ever talk? You and she would get along really well. She's not such a bad person"
Jen: Joe keeps asking me "why would you do that Jen?"
Jen: I'm a really strong person, and I'm not going to give-in to someone like Joe that is constantly trying to question me about my decisions.
Amber: I know you're strong

At 5:45am BBT, Amber comes down from the HoH room and her hours long session with Jen. Dick and Jameka are still up. lol. I think Dick's just waiting for them to go to sleep, so he can have his nightly ritual with us. Small talk with Amber about her date and good fortune with the slop pass. Jen's in her towel up on the HoH landing, talking about how they should all be handcuffed together at some point, even just for fun.

By the way, in the interest of fairness, Jen was really very likable during her conversation with Amber just now... As evil as she's been, when she lets her massive walls down and drops the Valley Girl speech patterns, she's more than bearable.

5:53am BBT
Joe wakes Dustin from a dead sleep. Joe's really losing it.
Dustin: Yeah, whaddya want?
Joe: You're lying to me.
Dustin: She's not gonna put you up.
Joe: You're lying to me.

5:56am BBT
Amber & Dick
BATHROOM
Amber: She loves me now. Don't worry, I'm still putting her up. I told her not to worry about you. Like, "when he told me his names, you weren't one of them."
Amber: She's totally putting Joe up.
Dick: I love you to death.
Amber: I know, I love you too.

5: 58am BBT
Joe & Dustin
Joe's still haranguing him...
Joe: You are f'in trying to get me out of this house.
Joe: I've been there for you! (etc., etc., etc)
Dustin: Go f yourself.
    ***It's a lover's quarrel, and I'm only on the beginning of my 2nd coffee... Give me strength.
Dustin: What you're doing right now is not fair, is not trustworthy and it's not honest. if you want to stay in this game, you can't do that. Get out of my face. You woke me up!
Joe: This is the problem. You're not listening.
Dustin: You need to get your sh*t together. You can't run around trying to be with everyone.

6:06am BBT
DICK - BackYard - alone
Really enjoying a cigarette and his newfound sense of security.
Dick: Yes! Motherf'er. yes! Yes! yes!
    He's feeling the heat come off his hide...
    Against Joe, he couldn't ask for more.
Dick: Drew (?) if you're watching. Put down the cocktail and go to bed. And let everybody know I'm gonna f'ing be here next week.
Dick: What a great day! This day was very very good to me. This nomination was very very easy for me. I hope that they're all this easy, but I doubt it.
    Easy?? I've never seen so much hardcore gaming in any season of Big Brother!
Dick: Kail needs to go. I want Kail outta here.

Dick's still up and in the backyard doing the Dick Show now, as I post this at 6:38am BBT.

Fire up the feeds folks! :) It's gonna be a great day in the BB house. Should be a veto ceremony today, and if all goes as planned we're gonna see DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA when Joe hears his name.

Labels: ,



Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




8 Comments:

Blogger indigoprince said...

I want to thank you to the extreme for keeping this blog so up-to-date. I can't always stay up and watch this so when I have missed stuff I know that I can go here and get the 411. Thank you Thank you Thank you :)

highboy28

9:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

awwww. thank you, highboy :)

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe has got to GO!

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not think it would be wise for Amber to put up Jenn if she wins HOH! There are SO many other people in the house that will gladly nominate Jen if they win HOH so why would Amber want to upset Jen in the event that she wins HOH again before she is evicted? As a diehard Amber fan, I would like to see her make a more thuroughly though-out eviction plan!

Who is Joe and where did he come from? Waking Dustin up out of a dead sleep just to say pretty much nothing but fuck you? I would think a better strategy to stay in the house if you were worried about being a veto replacement would be kissing ass... not incessant annoyance and hatred. *SIGH*

I am glad that Nick is probably not going up in place of Danielle. Nick is not one of my favorite players, but as of now he is doing more good than bad for the people that I want to stay in the house and as long as he does that I want to see him stick around.

There was so much to comment on from last nights feeds! Thanks to the BB8dish girls for sacrificing their time and sleep to keep us all updated- as always you ladies do a wonderful job!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh- And I would love to see Kail get nominated and evicted next week. I also wouldn't mind Jen sticking around for a while... Provided she doesn't have to wear the satan suit anymore!

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great recap... I was up all night watching as well...

and my one complaint is.. YOU MADE NO MENTION OF THEIR 3 HOUR ZUMA GAME!

:-( That was the highlight of the evening for me.. It was fun :-)

11:02 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

this may be a moot point but why is it showing my pic next to the comment I made? On the other side of things, I can't believe that Joe is on the block. I am sooo loving that... looks like ED is safe for another week. Wow if Joe only knew how many people were playing him. OMG! he is clueless

highboy28

5:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

highboy, your pic showing is on your end, not ours. go into your settings or your profile and de-select show picture.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home