BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Overnight Report

12:44am BBT
Daniele & Dick
HAMMOCK
Daniele is really sobbing, and Daddy Dick is trying to console & advise her about whether to stay true to her BF Kris or go for Nick.

Dick: Who are you afraid of hurting? Your boyfriend?
Dani: Anyone!
Dani: No matter what happens, one of them is going to get hurt, and I don't want to do that.
Dick: I've spoken with Nick, and he says he's trying very hard to be respectful of your situation, but that he really likes you a lot.

Dani's still crying.

Dick: Keep this in mind: this situation is different than any other situation you're going to have in life... it's so intensified. It's like 2 1/2 months worth of anything in real life in a few weeks.
Dick: You've only known Nick for 3 weeks, and you have a life with your boyfriend. Obviously, though, you wouldn't be crying if you didn't have feelings for Nick.
Dick: You need to do what you think is right for you.

Dick: I don't know Kris, so I really don't have an opinion about him, but you have a life with him, so you must love him.
Dick: I know Nick, and I really like him, but you need to keep in mind that he lives in Minnesota, and he's a total country boy.
    ***Wow. What Dick doesn't know about Minnesota is a lot!
Dick: You can't ask Nick to leave his life to move to California.
Daniele: That's not it.
Daniele: I've known Kris for 3 years, and we're absolutely perfect for each other. We're waiting at the door for each other after work... and it's not boring or routine.
Daniele: I'm happy (with Kris), and I want to spend the rest of my life with him.
Daniele: It sucks being in here, because I'm an emotional person, and it's really hard. I hate this!
Dick: Your life is your life, and you have to make a decision between that life and this fake life - the game.
Dick: I promise you I understand your feelings... I've been through the same thing.
Daniele: But I can't talk to Kris! He's just seeing whatever the tv shows...
Dick: Honey, You can speak to the live feeds...
Daniele: That's not me.
Dick: Telling Kris you love him is not a big deal.. it's just reassurance for Kris.

Dick: What happened to set you off tonight?
Dani: Nick said, 'What's the point of talking? You wont give me a straight answer.'
Dick: Why can't you?
Dani: I wont bring out my life for all the cameras... you can't be honest like that.

Dani: It sucks, because Nick is so open and honest about his feelings, and it makes me feel horrible.
Dick: Have you told him that?
Dani: (doesn't respond)
Dick: (asks again)
Dani: No.
Dick: I think you should.

Dick: I love you, Daniele.
Dick: When our relationship is good, it's reallly good. When it's bad, it's really bad. Any relationship is communication. I've never given up having a relationship with you. I'm sorry for turning this into you and me.
Dick: If you need to talk... anytime... inside or outside the house, you can depend on me.
Dick: I'm always here for you. I might say some things when I get angry with you, but we're just bad at communication, and we need to work on that.
Dick: I love you very much, and I feel like sometimes you've doubted the love I have for you.
Dick: You're my daughter. I love you no matter what always.

Daniele: I don't want to talk about this right now. We could go in circles around it.
Dick: OK... those are just things I wanted to tell you.
Daniele: I know.

Dick: It might be real with Nick, and it might not. It's easy to say 'follow your heart,' but when your brain is confused, it's not that simple.
Dick: I love you so much, and I want to come up with the magic words to fix everything, but I know I can't.
Dick: Life is hard, and it hurts sometimes. Sometimes the decisions you make hurt other people... but you have to do what's right for you. Don't live with regrets.

Dick: It's hard on you.. Not just the Nick and Kris situation.. but being here with ME! Your emotions are being pounded from every direction.
Dick: I understand that, Daniele, and I'm sorry.
Dick: Just be as honest as you can be. I know there are limitations, but you can tell Nick how you're feeling, and how you're torn, and that you don't want to hurt him or Kris.

Dani's response is total silence. Dick tells her he loves her again, and she still can't say it back, but it's so clear to any live feed viewer that she does love her daddy... she's just built these tremendous walls around her heart from her life.

~*~

Dani Gets up off the Hammock, goes through the house, passing by Amber - who can tell she's been crying, and returns to her room, where Nick is.

INT/SMALL BDRM
Joe, Nick, Daniele
Joe is on top of Nick.

Daniele: Being molested?
Nick: Kinda!

Joe gets off Nick and hugs Daniele.

Joe: Do you want some tea or something?
Daniele: No thanks, Mom.
Joe: (playful)Want me to rub your tummy?
Joe leaves them.
Nick comes over and sits on the side of her bed.
Nick: What's wrong? Joe said you were crying outside.
Daniele: I'm fine.
    ***I want to strangle her! Or shake her! Or something! Geez, Dani. OPEN UP!

Nick: Are you sure?
Daniele: Yes.
Nick goes back to his bed.
Nick: Daniele?
Dani: Yeah?
Nick: Goodnight.
Dani: Goodnight.

~*~

CUT TO:
1:00am BBT
TEACUP
Joe, Dustin, Jessica
They're spinning fast in the teacup, having a great time.

CUT TO:
1:15am BBT
Backyard, Couches
Jessica & Joe
Joe: I think Daniele may have been crying because she realizes her father may be going.
    ***Note to Joe: The earth revolves around the sun - not you.

Joe: I think Nick may not be voting to keep me... He told me he was, but...
Jess: I hope you stay.
Joe: I think I am!
Jess: Kail has been campaigning hard for you to stay.
    ***I'd call her the president of the Joe fan club, if it weren't for the fact that the only reason she wants Joe to stay is that she just hates Dick more.

Joe: I made up a code for the voting! The code is going to be, "Do you have a meeting at 4?"
Joe: I can almost guarantee there will be a tie, if not an outright win for me.
Joe: Listen for Kail to ask if she's going to be at the meeting at 4.
Joe: I think I can get Eric's vote.
    ***We beg to differ, Joe.

Joe: Evil Dick's just too confident he's staying, so he hasn't been campaigning, but I think it may be starting to creep in...
~*~

CUT TO:
1:25amBBT
BACKYARD
Dick and Eric
Eric: You can trust me.
    ***Notice the time folks?!?!? The America's Player Voting ended about 90 minutes ago, and Eric may well have been told we're voting to keep Dick.
Dick: I'm positive I can trust Zach, too.
    ***Hmph!
Eric: A miracle has occurred in the Big Brother house... Kail Spoke!
Dick: It's just because she wants me out. She outright lied to my face. I'm coming after her.
    ***Good!
Dick: I will not honor my agreement with her, and I will tell her so.
    ***a little discretion, darling.
Eric: Please just leave my name out of it.

Eric tells Dick all about Jen's drunken ramblings and Kail's hardcore campaigning to the entire house to you him out.

Dustin comes out and joins them , and the subject runs back to Dani. It's still too raw for Dick, and he wants to change the subject. The DR wants him, and he's not ready for that yet either.

CUT TO:
HOH ROOM
Kail & Jen
1:55am BBT
Jen: Eric will ultimately vote the way I want.
    ***Not even if you get on your knees, dear.


6:20am BBT
As a side note, for those of you waiting on The Dick Show, I've been waiting on it for nearly 3 hours now. Either he's been in the DR that long, or he's just emotionally exhausted and sleepin'.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what did you mean about the vote being 90 minutes over? I thought it was live voting on Thursday? Maybe I'm just confused... reading too much this morning!

6:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks for the question. i was referring to the America's Player voting... thx 2u, the blog reflects that now. :)

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates, your the best, I couldn't get into my feeds at all last night. Have a great day and I am so glad Dick knows about sneaky Kail hehehhehe!!!!

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog and you are doing a great job!

What is the DR room?

7:55 AM  
Blogger hannah said...

do you think that joe will go or dick?

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little confused. During the show yesterday when they annouced the America's Player vote on which HG to have Eric evict, they said Eric would only be given credit if the HG we choose is actually evicted. Meaning if we choose Joe and he is NOT the one to be evicted, Eric will not be given credit for the task. I know they did NOT say this last week. I don't think this is fair to Eric at all. As long as he does what we say, he should get credit for the task. Did anyone else hear them say this? Is the another way CBS tries to "control" the show? Was it a way to manipulate America so that we would vote the way they want us to?

8:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

The DR=Diary Room :)

8:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hannah, i think joe will go.

8:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

melissa, i didn't hear cbs say this. doesn't mean they didn't. i also don't think they're trying to control the show or manipulate america... frankly, both dick and joe add drama and ratings.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Chelle said...

***note to Joe the Earth rotates around the Sun and not you......lmao.......you are great

9:02 AM  
Blogger JustBeechy said...

Ok here's a question for ya. On last night's show was it me or did anyone else think that Amber is a little on the ummmmmm crybaby side? I mean come on!! She wasn't even one of the nominated but there she was blubbering all over the place several times....just seems too emotional for me.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at the end of last nights show they did say eric wouldn't get credit if the chosen hg wasn't the one evicted. i personally think this is crap and they just don't want to have to cough up too much money if he succeeds often.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm wondering if the reason bb said eric only gets credit if the person leaves, is so that would force him to start pushing others for that. create more drama, maybe.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Jenny... it is easy for him to just vote for whoever we say but quite another for him to have to convince a handfull of others to do the same.. makes for better television. I wonder if in his instructions it will tell him that he only gets the moo-lah if he gets the person evicted.

God Bless Dani and Dick! I love themm both. I would love nothing more than for Amber, Dustin, Jameka, Nick, Dani and Dick to get rid of everyone else and be the final 6! Unlikely... but a boy can dream can't he? Sigh!

As for the Amber being a crybaby comment I really do not agree. Like Jameka said on the show... there is a difference between being emotional and emptahetic. I think that Amber feels so connected to certain people in the house that she can't help but feel some of their pain, especially when Jen is playing hardball... gotta give Jen credit tho, she has mad some pretty cunning moves. I think she has pissed enough people off to be too big a target tho. I think her only chances of survival are to pull a Janelle and win every competition she possibly can.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I would have loved to see that moment with Dani and Dick.

Justbeechy I said that long ago too the crying for every little thing that Amber is doing is getting old.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home