BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Real Evil in the House

UPDATED

Just when you think you know what to expect... Along comes Big Brother to straighten you out. Not 15 minutes after I thought I had it all figured out...

3:20pm BBT
HoH ROOM
Kail and Jen

Kail is still pushing really hard for Dick's removal. At the moment, she's upstairs with Jen, discussing it.

Kail: We've got to be able to get 3 or 4 more together.
Kail: Everybody's thinking Joe right now, so you've got to work fast.
Jen: We've got to work fast.
Jen: I can get to Mike.
Kail: And we have to let Nick know too.
Jen: But he can't tell Daniele.
Jen: I think we can do it. I'm totally confident.
Kail: Oh, I hope we can do it.
Jen: I know we can.

Kail moves from the HoH room immediately into the Storage Room with Joe.

Joe: Jessica will vote for me either way.
Kail: You need Eric.
Joe: Nick will vote for me.
Kail: He will?
Joe: Oh yeah.
Kail: Well if you've got Nick, what about Zach and Mike? And Eric?

Kail: I'll go talk to Jen about it.
Joe: It's in your vested interest to get Evil out.
Kail: Why do you think I'm here?

Joe: I know I can get 3.
Kail: So right now, you can tell people I'm on the fence, but if you have 4, I'm in.
Joe: Thank you! I wanna stay so bad.

Kail: If you're talking to people and they're saying the same thing I'm saying, that you need to give them 4, you can tell them that i'm on the fence... and I'll talk to Jen.
Kail: You need help on who?
Joe: Eric.
Kail: I'll talk to him.
Joe: Also, Mike, cuz he's a straight guy, and I'm not. I just feel an insecurity there. I'm gonna go after people who aren't really strong. If you wanna win this game, you wanna win it with the best people.
Kail: Ok, so I'm gonna talk to Eric and Mike for you. I wanna reconnect with you though.. Guarantee me you got 4.

Ruh Roh.

Game on.

Honestly, this game is never off.

Joe has now pulled Eric in the HoH, and he's feeding him such an incredible line of Bull, vis-a-vis who has relationships with whom, and whose votes he has, my head is spinning. To hear Joe tell it, the only votes he definitely doesn't have are Dustin and Amber.

Eric's doing a reasonably good job of not cracking up in Joe's face.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.. or in the Backyard in this case, Kail has begun to push her agenda with Zach and Nick.

Sh*t. Sh*t. Sh*t!

Fortunately, she's not having an easy sell with the boys, but she's keeping on, and she has more people to try and convince when she's done with them.

Joe's still selling bs upstairs to Eric about how he's been watching him and waiting to approach him about being in this massive (non-existent) alliance that he's putting together...

Kail's moved on to Mike now...

Turn on the feeds!!!!


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gahhh, I'm really getting to where I want Kail out. Dick needs to stay; he's so entertaining and he's always playing whatever game of the moment with whoever will participate.

You think they'll get the votes to get Dick out?

-Traci T.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand Kail!
I think she is the one they all need to watch out for!

2:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm ill. I 100% completely want Dick to stay.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally want Joe out...

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH NO JOE HAS TO GO AND DICK HAS TO STAY!!!! I CAN'T STAND KAIL. TO THIS DAY I DON'T KNOW WHY CBS PICKED HER OVER OUR VERY OWN POPPLES!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING. KAIL IS SO BORING EXCEPT FOR PLOTTING TO GET DICK OUT. I HOPE DICK STILL GETS THE VOTE TO STAY!
ONE THING FOR SURE KAIL NEVER FOOLED DICK THAT IS WHY SHE WANTS HIM OUT.

DEB IN NY

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, I said it from week one I didn't trust Kail. There was just something about her. Oh OK Now I remember the way she lied to everyone about her business and success. yeah thats what made me not trust her one bit. I want her out.. Noooooo, I don't want Dick gone :(. I'm gonna cry!

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant stand Kail as well. She needs to go NEXT WEEK.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Kail judged Dick by his appearance and doesn't like him because he is so vastly different from her "vanilla". I can't stand her.

I have enjoyed Dick more than I originally thought I would. I do not want to see him go!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh...I'd be soo upset if Dick left he's way more entertaining to watch over JOE!! EErrr In the beginning of the game I wasn't sure if I was going to even like Dick, BUT how can you not? I mean really? Next week Kail and Jen need to be put on the block and I'd love nothing more to have Eric as HOH so America makes the decisions!!!! That would be great!!

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so agreeing with everyone! Kail MUST GO! Followed quickly by Jen (she drives me NUTS!) Let's hope that the boys don't follow Kail and keep ED in the game!!!

4:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Eric as HOH.. now we're talkin!!

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I turned on the feeds this evening to hear Kail (the Devil) with Jen (the bull riding whore) and Mike (the idiot) plotting to get rid of my fave HG Dick. This makes me very unhappy. I want Dick and Daniele to be able to work out their relationship on the show. I don't want Dick to go home. It won't be as fun to watch without him. Who wants to watch retarded Joe?

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home