BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, July 13, 2007

Who is your favorite Big Brother 8 Houseguest?

OK, I said I was going to sleep about an hour or so ago, but I cant stop laughing watching the feeds. There are 2 conversations going on at the same time: one between Dustin and Amber plotting Zach's demise; and the other between Zach and Mike, with Zach talking about how he now has Dustin on his side, and that he, Zach, wont have to hustle for votes if he gets nominated, because he's built a solid 6 behind him.

Interestingly enough, Mike and Zach seem to be sniffing out America's Player. They don't know who it is, but they believe there may be a mole in the House, and that America must be cracking up watching it all happen.

But all that isn't why I'm posting right now. I have 2 questions for you. 9 days have passed since the beginning of the season (8 if you're reading this late Friday night), and we've gotten to know the houseguests pretty well in that time. So I'd like to know, if you had to pick one houseguest...
    Who is your favorite?
    And, if different than your favorite, who do you think is playing the best game?
Please leave your answers here in the comments section of the blog. I'll approve and post them first thing Saturday morning with my coffee.


Portable Firefox on USB drive. Complete security and portability. Free Trial.

Labels: ,



Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




12 Comments:

Blogger BugnLVoe said...

My favorite is Evil Dick... and I am not sure why. Maybe because he is around my age. I like how he is wild.

Best player? Hmm that would be Janelle last season. LOL!

I don't think there is anyone outstanding this season. I really feel like cbs dropped the ball this year picking the houseguests.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite from day 1 based on looks only was Kail... and now that i've had a chance to get to know everyone... It's still Kail! She can be my Mrs. Robinson anytime!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Porkchop said...

My Favorite Player is Evil Dick.I don't no the best player is at this time.I realy like Americas Player its fun watching him.PorkChop

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Favourites are hard to put in any order at this point. It is too early in the game and I feel that they are all over acting/plotting just from their knowledge of past games. Tonight on the feeds show some of this. They are all talking about a doble eviction and nobody seems to be really thinking about the POV which will come long before any double eviction. They have also been talking about bringing someone new into the house. Isnt this too early? These type of expect the unexpected seem to have happened closer to the end of the game, not a week into the game... Oh, well!

Zach has surprised me and seems like he could be a leader. Mike is another surprise to me because he is not as self absorbed as he appears on his myspace page. They have some good strategies in the works and seem to be the most mature in their scheming.

I like Dustin too. He has the potential to be a strong player, but then he show serious signs of immaturity. This could be his down fall in the game.

Jameka is on the top of my favourites. She just seems to be cool and laid back and appears to be at ease in dealing with the other house guest. Is she just playing herself or is this part of her strategy?

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Evil Dick!!! ....So far noone has standed out to me as a good player yet. I guess we will see. :)

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Nick as my favorite, there's a twist with him that I am liking and anxious to see how it works for him and his strategy. Plus he's hot!

Janelle was/is my all time favorite of all 8 seasons! No one *yet* has shown her true colors yet, so early in the game.

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For me It's Dick of course!!!!!! He's real. Everyone is too dull.

Ummmm "Zach" who just commented that he liked Kail..... Are you crazy? :D

8:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't have anyone I "love", this season just isn't doing it for me (yet). If I had to pick a favorite it would be Nick right now. As for playing the best game, still early, let you know in a couple of weeks :)

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh OK I just said this in another post. But Evil Dick is my fav HG as far as best player I haven't figured it out yet. No one has done anything to stand out and claim that title yet.

-Jenny

10:29 AM  
Blogger higgie said...

Well of course my favourite player is Dick. He tells it like it is...no grey area with him. He may be a little rough around the edges, but, that's what I like about him. Best player is collectively my live feeds room....room 7! We see all, hear all and know all....just ask us lol. You rock room 7!!!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite houseguest right now is Dustin. As for who's playing the best game...I don't think I have an answer for that. Everyone's got their own thing goin, so it definitely keeps things interesting.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Favorite Player right now is Dick.....I don't think he'll win, but he is entertaining and I LOVE waking up in the morning and he's still up talking to the feeds.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home