BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Dani & Jen Private Meeting in HoH



The meeting's now over, for the moment, and with everyone finally gone, Jen just outed Dustin to Dani, as the leak to Kail. Dani's still mostly focused on Eric, but there are chinks in the armor, and with Jen's help and information, more are developing.

Jen and Dani working together are going to be lethal.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Dustin is about to get to work on becoming Zach's new BFF, in order to prevent Dani from getting her way.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they should put Dustin up.

It will be interesting to see who America wants Eric to try to get nominated.

Dani is going to have to be careful whom she puts up...have to make sure she has the votes to get that person out.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Sadly right now it only seems like there are enough votes for Kail.. with that said. It's why I am voting for Kail as the final 2 AP task for Eric.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I meant as the present AP task, not final one but, really I hope this is Eric's final AP task. I am so over him and his feeble attempt to get rid of Kail all based on his jealousy of Nick.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that it was a smart move for Dick and Dani to make an alliance with Jen, it would have been smart for a lot of HG to do so, b/c she is so unliked & it would be unexpected.

And don't forget, it was Jen that originally told Dani they would kick butt if they worked together. But, Jen also told Dani that Dick approached her with an alliance and she said no, she would never do that. So much for that. BUT Jen will need to dump them in the next 4 weeks (I prefer the earlier the better) b/c she should be smart enough to know that IF for some reason she is in the final 3 with Dick and Dani, THEY WILL NOT TAKE HER TO THE FINAL 2, that is if they don't screw her over before thn. Too bad it seems everyone knows about this alliance already. I like Jen and I hope she doesn't get chit on by these 2 annoying HG.

And I feel so bad for Eric. It sucks that banner was seen. Pretty unfair. I wish I had the money and I would send one myself.
America is not being fair to Eric either, he didn't ask for this and he has the hardest game of all being AP. I really hope he stays around this week. He, Jess, Jen and Jameka are my favorites. I think he deserves more money than he is getting because this puts him at a big disadvantage.

While D&D are right to assume he cast the ghost votes, what about the accusation of him being in an alliance with Kail. Does anyone know if this is true or is he just taking the fall for Dustin?

I think the smartest move for Jess, Jameka, Amber and Dustin is to support Eric. I think if they side with D&D, they will all soon see their demise and will have to put up with Dick's rudeness longer. Dusting especially should stand by Eric, b/c he knows he is a target of D&D as well. Ughhh I am so over D&D, especially Dick. My opinion tho and I think most people at bb8dish disagree with me, besides cliff :), but what can I say, he rocks!

Maybe I need to switch who I like for a week or 2 b/c it seems those I like the most get targeted every week and those I dislike get the POWER. ARGGGGGGHHHH.

Sorry this be a long post. My puter has been down for a few days and so I had a lot on my mind after I caught up with the numerous events that have transpired. Thanks for the updates and keep up the good work!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Big wet kiss for Melissa!

Right on!

You know, I've been really observing Dani and I have to say that that girl is always thinking. Moreso now that Nick isn't there to confuse things for her. Like when Jen's, like, talking to her and all, like.

You can see that Dani's thinking "I really can't stand this girl, but I'll deal with her now because it's the smartest move for me." I'd like to think that Jen can tell, but I kinda doubt that.

So, that said, Dani should be smart enough to figure out that the only LNC member she can put up and get voted out ISN't Eric (or even Dustin -- though that one's a long shot), but Amber.

Anyone wanna bet?

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff, I never imagined in my wildest dreams you would be such an awesome kisser!

:)

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home