BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Monday, August 27, 2007

Quickie Poll

Who is your ideal final 4 for Big Brother 8?

In order to vote, please check the boxes next to your 4 faves, then click the vote button.



Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as long as dick and danielle isn't in the final4, im content =)

3:32 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

Jessica is unanimously liked. I think she'll win. This is going to be the cutest thing ever.

I have to miss the season finale!-I'll be travelling... thank goodness for tivo

3:39 PM  
Blogger daw said...

Kevin -- Who will be rooting for the E&J team with me if you are gone? Don't leave me alone!

I still don't understand why D&D are in the lead in the poll. I really thought the tide had turned and ppl saw that E&J are truly playing, not just having fun and sliding along. Oh well!

I hope Eric didn't miss the opportunity of a lifetime to get Dani out now. I am afraid that is going to bite him later, cuz she will turn on a dime to get him out.

I disagree with all those who say this is boring. I am finally glad to be able to see the game being played and not just "Jerry Springer" drama going on.

Go E&J!

I'm just saying ...

4:21 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

since you don't have to vote for 4... this poll could be easily skewed... but when it was freshly up (and likely everyone was picking 4 players) Jessica had the lead. I'll go with that honest quick sample over the later hacked results.

This is the first year I can remember when there might be a chance for the 4 strongest players to actually make it to the end hand in hand. Jameka's only chance is to win the HOH after next, otherwise-she's gone and that's that. Julie will finally be able to tease them about the LJC-and it will be funny!

And im trying to decipher...

k-are you a dem in connecticut? maybe that's a stretch. E&J fans are out there. Heck, they're in here too. I think most who watch the broadcast show will be pulling for this romance (NOT a showmance)!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Well, I voted for Eric, Jess, Dani, and Dick.

I think that D & D are the strongest players and I really like Dick, he's my fave. Dani is annoying but, since Dick loves her, I'll put up with her. It's a game, the best player should win.

Eric and Jess are the cutest, most lovable players. I'm really rooting for them and hope that their relationship is real and lasting. I like them and hope they are true to their word on the final four.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kdemct, I'm with you! I'm hoping for a E&J/Dick/Zack final 4. The testosterone! B'bye Dani, Jameka, Amber. What a game it could be!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I REALLY want Dick or Daniele to win, but I would be happy if it were Eric or Jessica as well. Just as long as it's not Zach, Jam or Eric.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Continuously disgusted with people's ongoing love affair with America's Top Serial Abuser.

Voted for Eric, Jessica, Daniele and Zach

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, is there anyway just to send personal comments to the authors of this site (which I visit a ton daily)

Just to let anybody know who will see this from Jens official myspace fansite. The way this person talks I don't know if they want it to sound like Jen (Who I know is under contract for 3 years to not talk about the show according to live feeds from the past.) Or leaked information or even just made up information to start rumors. If that is the case count me guilty. Don't believe it but I figured it's worth posting.

5:20 PM  
Blogger daw said...

Kevin -- Not a dem and not in Ct. In TX. The name is the first initial of all in my family .... but that was a good guess!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home