BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Monday, August 27, 2007

Wake Up, Houseguests!

UPDATED w/ BIG Eric - Jess Pre-Veto Talk!!
9:35am BBT
BB: Good Morning, Houseguests. It's time to get up for the day.

CUT TO: Trivia.

FEEDS BACK:
9:48am BBT
HOH ROOM
Eric & Jess
Jess: Jameka wanted to tell me something last night, but you came in the room, so she didn't tell me...
Eric: (a little nervous sounding) That doesn't sound good.
Jess: Mmmm.

Eric says that it must've been something about him and wonders if Jameka's leading towards saying he has an alliance with Dick & Dani, or what? Jessica is less than responsive.. Eric excuses himself to go downstairs and take a shower and says he'll be back up when he's done, cuz he still doesn't know what he's going to say during the veto ceremony, and he'd like her input.. Should he be nice? Should he be mean? Jess does offer that if he's thinking about jury votes, he ought to be nice about it.

CUT TO:
HOH ROOM
Jameka & Jess
Jameka spills all kinds of crap all over Jessica about Eric... same as last night... She leaves..

CUT TO:
10am
Eric & Jess
Eric returns from shower..
Eric: Jameka said you wanted to talk to me?
Jess: Amber told her not to tell me, but... basically that um, when she told you about the good people to the end, you just basically rubbed her the wrong way, and well, Jessica's a good person... and you wouldn't take me to the finals because of that... and that you don't wanna get HoH because there's gonna be pictures of your girlfriend, and I'm gonna smash them...
Eric: What is her f'ing problem? What is Amber's f'ing problem? And what is the purpose of tearing us down personally? What is that their f'ing business? What's the purpose of that?
Jess: I'm not upset with you..
Eric: I'm not upset with you.. although that changes my slant on what I want to say this morning..
Jess: Well don't say anything that's gonna out me!
Eric: I wont.. but it changes my thinking.. Why should I protect anyone besides you? If they're gonna tear me down like that??
Jess: I think it's just that, all along now... you've done a good job of hiding that you're not with them..
Eric: I'm not with them. I'm in support of protecting me and you, and whoever gets dragged along, and is lucky enough to be there in the process... Here's what I'm considering saying>.. If you've taken the time to speak to me at all in the past 7 weeks, you know how much I appreciate being here. Regardless of how people want to frame it, every person here is a very serious threat in this game.. As of next week, everyone has a serious chance to protect themselves in PoV games... If you're serious, you can stay.. Joe, Mike, Nick, Dustin.. none of them stood a fair chance of staying.. Since this is the last week of that, I'm going to put a stop to it a week early, and I'm not using it!
Jess: That sounds good!
Eric: 2nd is more as it relates to you as HoH, and the job you've done..
Jess: Basically casting blame on me..
Eric: That's a funny way to look at it, but in that case, I wont say it.. Then I'm considering saying what I was talking about the other night.. How I hate backdooring, blah blah blah... A lot of you have said there's something about me that you just don't trust... Well, if they're not gonna give us a twist, I'll give one, an d choose not to use the PoV... and I'll walk over in front of Zach and say it...
Jess: That would be funny, but you're still ruining jury votes for yourself...
Eric: What about, without saying it, something that exposes what both Zach and Amber said to me... I thought to myself, very compelling arguments about why I should take you off and put certain other people up..
Jess: oooh.. you could look at Jameka during that part, and make her think she's going up..
    ***I"M SOOO happy to hear Jess say that!
Eric: There's part of me that wants to say... You guys think I make you uneasy now, well, just keep it up. Keep talking trash about me, and see how uneasy I make you.
I'm really..
Jess: Really what?
Eric: I'm um..
Jess: Considering using it?
Eric: I'm really saddened by the fact that... Jameka would try and talk against me at all.
Jess: She's not trying to talk against you.. She's relaying what Amber said..
Eric: I'm sure you understand that they're saying it as a last ditch effort to get you to save them...
Jess: Yeah.
Eric: Where it becomes a problem for me... I really don't give 2 shits what they're saying about me, but I hate them trying to make me sound stupid on a personal level to you... Tea rme down, claim why I'm a threat in the game... whatever... but.. um.. at this point, to me, I don't appreciate or find funny, bringing personal things into it for the purpose of trying to get to you or to me.. and especially coming from someone who is supposedly our closest collective friend..
Jess: Once again, from Amber, not Jameka..
Eric: That's fine.. but you know where I'm leaning then this week.
Jess: That's ok. I'd rather keep Zach anyhow.

Eric: I "rubbed her the wrong way."

Jess: I'm really glad we had the talk earlier though, cuz if we hadn't, I would've been really uncomfortable...

Eric lets Jessica know that when he wins HoH, if production are a-holes enough to put up pics of Cheryl in his room, he's taking them down, and Jess can do whatever she wants with them!

Eric: Ya know what? I'm sneaking a morning kiss!

SMOOCH
(task complete)


Eric: If they wont leave us alone at night, I'm getting kisses at 10:00am!
I can only say this 37,000 times... I am going to do everything, and I mean everything in my power for us to be the last 2 people here.. and if I lose, I want you to win... as far as I'm concerned, Zach and Amber and Jameka at this point, have questionable chances of winning at this point... I have a good solution for how we can prevent Dick or Dani from coming after us next week... I'm going to win HoH next week.
Jess: And what will your celebration look like...

Flirt game=Strong to quite strong.

Eric: Then again.. I could just look right at Amber and say, "you're a bitch, the bottle doesn't lie. You're going home. I'm not using the veto."

The bottle reference is about the drinking game last night-- I'll get those videos up soon.. promise.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




38 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Today is going to be interesting.. I wonder what time is veto ceremony??

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to last night's BB After Dark, the veto ceremony will be held on Tuesday. I know it's normally held on Monday - I thought this was odd when I saw on last night's crawl!

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mon 9:58 AM BBT Jameka in HOH trying to talk to Jess while she is in shower NT

Ummm, desperate much? And why isn't she speaking to the actual PoV winner?

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mon 10:03 AM BBT While Jess is showering Jam is opening Shower door to talk to her. NT

My goodness!!! Poor Jessica!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "My goodness" was me by the way.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Marjorie, I hope Jess is smart enough not to buy into Jameka's rhetoric.. or just use it to take off Zack & put Jameka up...

10:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why is Jameka talking to Jess and not Eric? I know she is throwing Eric under the bus, but Jessica is not the one with the POV.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if I was Jess or eric i would tell Jam if I take Amber off you go up. I bet she would leave it alone. Just my thought to it. I am sorry, but she has been off the hook lately. I just hope she doesn't destroy their relationship!!!

10:24 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

marjorie-i think they are referring to BB schedule, not linear time.

Funny how they blocked the feeds when Jess and Eric were primed for make-out time... this is going to be a jip for update readers and feed watchers, but PERFECT TV for the masses.

I watched BBAD too, I wish they had started the drinking games a little earlier...

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that Jess didn't keep all the "info" i.e. lies Jameka told her pent up, she talked to Eric right away and they are still good!! Can't wait for Amber to be Gone!!! She is delusional in all aspects of her life.
I wish Jameka saw through Amber like everyone else....

10:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It can't be on Tuesday or else how would they edit it in time for Tuesday's show?

Maybe they will show them the episode of Power of 10 today and this might influence their decision. Maybe Dani or Amber won a big sum of money and if Amber won she would be out and if Dani won they she would be a replacement nominee and voted out. Just guessing!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

From the conversation between Jess and Eric happening now, Jameka was trash talking Eric, but I missed that part. It sounds like Jameka was repeating things that Amber said. Eric is kind of mad, and said again that Amber is going home this week. But then he says that there are benefits to Zach going home as well.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Well that little peck came with a comment the daytime, so I guess CBS won't be able to trick anyone into thinking that they already hadn't had some previous kissing. It still would have been funny if he had to kiss Dick

11:01 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

sobbing uncontrollably

sniffle

But what about Amber's VISIONS?!?! God wants her to win!!

Eric better use that veto on her or the L.A. River is going to wipe out the entire city!

Eric, save all of Southern California! Use the veto on Amber!

11:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

stephen.. ahem.. there are ladies present.. ;)

11:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

translation - please lose the f-bombs so i can publish your comment.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love jess and eric, :)

11:08 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Well I am just saying Carolyn- Everyone is calling Jameka and Amber the hypocrites and Eric is the biggest one of all. Willing to get personal with Amber a couple weeks ago (and she ended up saving him, mind you) and now she tries to get personal to save herself but then Eric is trying to say it isn't right?

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad Amber doesnt realize the difference between daydreaming and visions!! I bet Jam is really getting tired of listening to her!

-April

11:11 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

LOL- Sorry Carolyn- that really upset me if you couldnt tell (Eric being a hypocrite, not you denying my F Bomb comment, hehe). I really didn't think I would EVER IN A MILLION YEARS be saying this but I hope that Eric and Jess are the next to go and its a Donato and Jameka and Zach final four!

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric has the nerve to talk about Jam going on about him on a personal level, he seems to forget what he said about Dani being pregnant by her father by the fall. Jameka and Amber should really do some damage and tell Dick and Dani everything that little twit said about them and really shake up the house since it has been so boring since last Thursday.

11:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

jennifer - very soon!

marjorie - they musta been referring to when it airs on tv.. veto's about to happen NOW.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank god--she didn't fall for jameka's crap!!!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric should say to Amber the bottle was your true vission and ur outta here!!!!The good man from upstairs has spoken to me the bottle said so...lmao!!!!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric should use the veto: take Zach off, get Jess to put Jameka on and get the LJC to vote Amber out.
He will have send a strong message to Jameka that she is "finished" in the game; gain Zach's vote and also improve the odds that whoever wins the HOH will not put him on. He should throw the next HOH to D&D or Zach's way.
If D or D wins, it will be Zach and Jameka on the block.
If Zach wins, it will be Jameka and of of the D's.
Sweet strategy!

As for his speech at the POV competition, he should say that he cannot bear the personal attacks that both Amber and Jameka have been throwing around about everybody since their alliance with Dustin has been destroyed.
It is time for only truly good, deserving folks to stay for the next phase.

Hence, he will have probably gained the votes of those still around at the expense of those of J & A; if he ends up in the final 2.

11:23 AM  
Blogger JudyD said...

I think I am truly getting an ulcer from this years BB8.I can't stand not knowing what is going to happen at the veto ceremony.Please let us know as soon as you can if Eric uses it or not.I hope he doesn't use it.
If he did then he should do the smart thing by removing Zach and putting Jameka up.That way either Amber goes(without Jameka's vote)or he has Jessi tell everyone to vote Jameka out.Win win situation if you ask me.
Loving the blogs Carolyn,
JudyD

11:25 AM  
Blogger DJ Glam said...

no paula, they wouldnt tell any of the HG's about the power of 10, just like they didnt tell jen or dustin about americas player... they want to give everyone a fair shot at the prize regardless of what they are getting on the side

oh please DON'T use the veto, Eric! Save the LJC! It's the best alliance in the house!

11:28 AM  
Blogger DJ Glam said...

im nervously pacing around the office waiting to hear if eric used the veto. BB8, stop running my life!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Callie Ann said...

Jameka and wamber really piss me off. Gosh they are not good people at all. They think they are the nice ones. I call B.S. to that what weird o's.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does jameka not realize that she just sealed amber's departure? that was one of the worst moves in the BB8 house so far!!

11:41 AM  
Blogger LuvdaCubs said...

Stephen-
If I recall the only reason Amber voted to keep Eric was because she swore on her daughters life. She did try to get Dustin to evict Eric so she wouldn't have to go back on her word.

As I said before in another comment, last night Eric did say f*ckin whore but then said "not her, Jen". Amber omitted the last part and twisted it to make Eric look bad.

It is crappy that Amber had Jameka tell Jess all of this and to say that she wasn't suppose to tell Jess any of it. Who do you think Eric is going to be mad at? We're not suppose to shoot the messenger but a lot of times they do become the target. And now I think Jameka is in Eric's sights.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is a way for Eric to ensure that he is in the final 4 and yet backdoor Jessica, who has been riding his coattail, while he is taking all the risks.

Get Zach's off the block.
Jess will have to put Jameka on - will not dare put D or D on.
Ensure that Zach votes for Jameka.
Eric also votes for Jameka.
While D & D vote for Amber, Jess will have to break the tie. Tough situation for her!
He can play the "angry" person at personal attacks of Jameka.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the veto ceremony is being held today, as it normally is in "real time". I hope Eric keeps the nominations the same and they vote to evict Waaaaaamber. She is so annoying!

11:51 AM  
Blogger erinrick4eva said...

i dont remember eric ever tellin amber that he didnt want hoh becuz of pics of his ex and that jess would smash them...is that true or another of ambers lies? can someone let me know

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does anyone hav pics/videos of the eric/jess convo and kiss???

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does anyone have pics/video of the eric and jessica convo and kiss??? :D

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw no pic of the morning smooch?

2:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

sry.. no pic.. it was either get the whole conversation, or stop and start capping... i opted for the conversation.

there are, however, tons of nice pics on our screencaps blog: bb8dishcaps

Check it out! :)

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home