BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Monday, September 03, 2007

Win a Date with Mike to the Wrap Party

I just spoke with Mike a few minutes ago, and I had to share this news with you:

He's auctioning off a date with him to the wrap party!! And not just the wrap party, but the whole shindig, from the night of the finale on the 18th through the party on the 20th.

"This is being done in part to fund a trip to Toronto next week to visit a terminally ill fan/friend who only has about 2 weeks left to live. So, I will only have the bidding open until 12 noon Pacific Time on Tuesday Sep 4th."
- Mike

Now, the only way to do this is through Mike's Myspace. He's not planning on putting it up on ebay. I asked him why, and he said he'd really rather keep it a little more intimate: "For one, time is of the essence, and I dont want to wait too long for a closing. Second, I figured it would truly go to someone who wants to meet me. Being posted on my page, they would either have to be friends on my page or take the time to stop by..."

There ya go, kids. If you'd like to be Mike's date for the wrap party, go visit his myspace blog and get the details. Here's the link: Be Mike's Date!

Here's what he posted on his blog:
    For the fans -A chance to spend time with me on finale night and at wrap party

    Ok, here is the deal...I've decided to auction off to the highest bidder the opportunity to hang with me Sep 17-21. This happens to fall during finale night on Big Brother (Sep18) and the wrap party (Sep 20). So you will have the opportunity to come to those as my guest. If you are local, and are only available the 18th and 20th, thats fine. If you're not local, and need the 17th and 21st as travel time to and from LA, then I can work on getting reduced rates for flight and hotel worked out. If you have any questions, please let me know. I will be accepting payment via paypal immediately after you are notified of being the lucky one! This is being done in part to fund a trip to Toronto next week to visit a terminally ill fan/friend who only has about 2 weeks left to live. So, I will only have the bidding open until 12 noon Pacific Time on Tuesday Sep 4th. You can bid by simply sending me an email or journal comment that can be posted for others to see. At that time I will be going through all emails to determine who will be the lucky one! Thanks
If you've got any questions about details, please ask Mike directly. :)


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




12 Comments:

Blogger Evel Girl said...

Anyone have about ten thousand bucks I could borrow? ;)

2:30 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Oh. My. God. How much fun would it be to go to the wrap party and hang out with the hamsters?! I'd do it just to meet Nick, Dani, and Dick.

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if this was a joke, but someone responded to his blog and bid 6 million dollars. He would be the new 6 million dollar man if that is a real bid.

Diane

Where has Cliff been? I miss his comments...

3:47 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Diane- I have been wondering the same. I miss his comments too.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Where is Cliff and how can I get the money to bid on this auction?

5:27 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

That 6 million's gotta be a joke, I mean for that price they could buy their way onto the guest list.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

It's an 18 year old girl from Texas. Unless she won the lottery recently, or her family is extremely well off, I don't think it's real.

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff may have choked on a turkey burger or two in his misery...

Sorry, couldn't resist. Hipefully he's chillin' with a Margerita next to Jen somewhere talking about how much they hate the Donatos. ;-)

7:00 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Wow, Heidi and Diane I'm touched. Carolyn, I shouldn't have doubted you!

As to where I've been ...

I've been off sulking in the corner feeling like poop. Angry people made me angry and I got angrier than I should have.

Me no likey the meanie and now he's come up with another reason for me to likey him less.

Plus I'm, let's say upset, with the level of vitriol on the part of his fans. (And I know, I said something questionable. It was a joke and should have been obvious. I didn't FedEx hammers to the other HGs with instructions.)

Now on with the show

7:24 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Oh, and Evel girl too! Love ya!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Geez, I'm really startled now.

Marc ... have been shopping for turkey burgers by the metric ton and hoarding them what I'm praying to the Unicorns of the Magic Ping Pong Balls that I'll be able to binge on them Friday at 9. ;-)

Hugs!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Cliff- YAYYYYY!!!! You're back! Love ya! I don't wanna see my Dickie go, but I don't want you to starve either. Can you settle for chicken just a little longer? :)

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home