BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Mrs. Smith Strikes Again

Posted by Diane Henry on her forum on Friday, June 22: "I know a huge BB secret for the show this year!!!!!!!!! but I can't tell....all I'll say is that some will puke and some will cheer....your call. "

Some will puke and some will cheer. Hmmm.

My gut instinct says it's Janelle related.

Anyone care to take a stab at it?



Please donate £3 to WSPA


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo... I hope Janelle comes back! I love her <3

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I would love for Janie to come back, but the only thing is, the other houseguests would try to evict her the second she arrived.
But that would be amazing if she did come back on.
-Chey

9:06 AM  
Blogger Seffie said...

I have heard Rob and Amber could be on the show. Agghhhh!! Enough already!! I have never liked them and I am sick to death of them!
I have also heard Will could be on the show. I never like him, either! Although, I have to admit that my distain for him isn't anywhere near my distain for Rob and Amber.
But - Janelle has my blessings if she wants to be on the show again. Personally, I wouldn't want to spend 3 summers in a row stuck in a tiny house with a bunch of people I didn't know. But, to each his own...
Question - If I purchase my 3 month superpass now, is it fairly safe to say that I will see the whole season of BB? I don't want my 3 month pass to run out right before the season ends!
Thanks!

11:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Seffie,
Answer - Judging by last year, when the show ran from July 5th until September 12th, I'd say that signing up now leaves you with at least an extra 10 days to spare on the end of your subscription.

***Question - If I purchase my 3 month superpass now, is it fairly safe to say that I will see the whole season of BB? I don't want my 3 month pass to run out right before the season ends!***

11:36 AM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Thanks, Carolyn! I'm on it!!

11:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks for asking! :) And choosing to click our links!

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LIKE JANELLE I JUSST REALLY WOULD RATHER SEE A ALL NEW CAST THERE REALLY WOULDN'T BE A POINT TO PUTTING HER IN THERE BECAUSE MOSTLIKLY SHE WILL BE VOTED OUT WEEK NUMBER ONE UNLESS SHE WAS LIKE A BB DRILL SARGENT THAT WOULD BE COOL I GUESS

KIMI

12:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehe.. Janelle the Drill Sergeant.
Now there's an image.
Didn't C=Venus do a chop like that last season? I'll have to look back on the archives of bb7dish...

12:29 PM  
Blogger Kelly WW said...

Ok, spill it.. :)

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, call it wishful thinking or whatever, but after the response from the fans last season, I think that we will definitely be seeing some of the all stars back this season. I think Janelle will be back on some capacity for sure, because CBS knows it will mean great ratings. She was voted Big in '06 Reality Star, after all ;)

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would have to agree with the rob and amber thing get a life already don't they know they are OLD NEWS I never really liked either of them and now it's just way over sickening, hey maybe this season they will have a wedding of some past hg's on it....there's a thought

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home