BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Sunday, July 22, 2007

BB8 Dick & Daniele Fight over Nick

HOH Room
2:45pm BBT
Dick & Daniele

Dick: You always see his positive side.
Dani: I don't want to talk about that.
Dick: We can't just talk about what you want to talk about. This relationship with Nick makes our game more complicated.
Dani: Ok.. I won't hang out with him then!
Dick: I'm not being a dick, I'm just talking to you. I'm not blaming you. I don't want to fight with you. I know this is hard, I understand this...
Dani: You don't ask. You assume that I like Nick soooo much, that I trust him so much. You don't ask me if I see things, you just tell me. I notice.
Dick: You get upset to me! You talk down to me!
Dani: You talk down to me! That's what upsets me!
Dick: This is what causes big problems in our relationship: we have trouble talking to each other.
Dick: There was a time we were close...how can I approach you? What would make you happy? How can I tell you when I see something going on?
Dani: Every time you talk to me about Nick, you say "you will probably get upset about this," or "you will probably roll your eyes at this." Don't talk to me like that!
Dick: How do you want me to approach you?
Dani: If I came up to you...
Dick: I will ask you. I asked you ten times in a row. How do you want me to approach you?!?
Dani: You frustrate me so much! You always talk to me like this!

Dani storms out of the HoH


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's right, he approaches her with a negative first. She was trying to explain that and he wouldn't listen..

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But it's the way she does it. She's SOOO bratty and has no respect for her father (which is ED's fault as well). It's painful to witness actually. I think she needs to mature and they both need individual and family counseling.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha anyone noticed the whole house is in pisy moods today!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

I'm siding with ED on this one. She's good at expressing herself but Daniele seems unable to listen to her own father. He's trying to find out how he should approach her and she's off on an emotional drama. PUH-LEAZE.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home