BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Upcoming HoH Comp Survey

1. Keeping in mind the HGs have been on indoor lockdown ALL day, Do you think tonight's HoH Competition will be physical/endurance or mental?

2. Assuming some of the physically strongest in the house will throw the HoH no matter what, if the challenge is purely physical, who do you think has the best shot of winning?

3. If the challenge is endurance, who has the best chance of winning?

4. If the challenge is endurance, who's gonna stay up all night with us watching it on the feeds? ;)

Please leave your numbered answers here on the blog in the comments section! :)


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is an endurance...if it took all day to set up. ....hmmm, can't wait!!!

2:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i hope it's endurance!! i love endurance comps.. better go get some almonds to snack on! :)

2:13 PM  
Blogger ddugo said...

1. I'm hoping it's endurance!

2. If it's physical I think Nick, I don't think he's gonna throw it.

3. Endurance I think Jessica

4. Im in for the haul for sure so I can get some awesome screen caps for ya all!! ;))
dd

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I'm hoping it's endurance/physical.
2.If it is endurance/physical I think Jessica may have a chance with all her dance/cheerleading stuff working for her.
3.Well, I'm sure Dick will be up for the whole thing and I just got the feeds yesterday with the anticapation of the endurance/physical HOH tonight....hee hee hee I can't wait, I'm flying around the house getting supper out of the way so I can enjoy the show tonight!!

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I think it will be endurance

2. Nick, Jen, Mike, Dustin all have an equal shot I believe

3. Same as above

4. Will we get to see it on the feeds? Or do you mean wait for it to be over to get the scoop?? Either way, I'm off tomorrow so I'm game..lol

2:26 PM  
Blogger Mary and Matthew said...

1. Definitely mental. They're trying to break everyone down, eh?

2. I HOPE DICK!

3. ERIC?

4. LOL, i'll wake up early to read your play-by-play. Thank you!!!

2:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Endurance Comps have always been shown on the live feeds! :)

If they do it differently this year, I'd be very surprised!

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Carolyn! Last year was my first season of BB. It took me 7 years to get hooked! I know I seen a few comps last year, but didn't remember which they were.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I think the competition will be physical/endurance.
2. I think Mike or Nick will have the best shot at winning.
3. Mike or Nick
4. LOL...

2:49 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

1.) Normally I'd guess endurance from the all-day thing, but it's too early in the season. So I'm guessing physical, non-endurance. (Do those exist on this show? I can't really remember.

2.) Oooh, good question! Um, I'm gonna go on hunch and think Nick if it's purely strength, but anything else and I'm really thinkin' Kail will take it since she needs it the most.

3.) I'm in 'till 3 on the Showtime After Dark. But I'ze gots to gets my sleeps on!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JESSE
JEN CANT GET HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD. SHE WAS THIS LAST TIME...THANK GOD SHE CANT LOL
ENDURANCE AND I HOPE ERIC,DICK, NICK OR DANI GET IT:)

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. endurance

2. the bigger guys will go first, it's the small that do good so hopefully Daniele

3. Jessica or Daniele

4. I will not be up all night sorry but I will be here to find out all the stuff that happened that I missed.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. endurance
2. Nick
3. Dani
4. UGHHH, LMAO!!!!

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGHHH! I am so sorry my bloggin babes! I was so sure it was endurance!! At leat ED won!!!

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home