BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Monday, August 27, 2007

Afternoon Snippets

2:15pm BBT
BACKYARD - Tanning
Zach & Dani
Dani's just described her "sexiest things on a guy," among which are being "freakishly tall."

Zach: So where does that put me?
Dani: In the toilet.
Zach: Thanks.
Dani: I'm just kidding.

CUT TO:
2:26pm BBT
Game talk with Zach & Dani
He gives her the identical pitch he's given Eric and Jess, repeatedly.

Zach: If you, your dad and I can get along, then we control the game because we have the numbers... I think things are gonna get really difficult starting next week... individually difficult...

Dani wont even entertain it. She comes back with how much she wants HoH. Oddly enough, Zach does too. But he has talking points he needs to cover...

Zach: I need the money just as bad as everyone else.
    ***Lest he be confused with Jen, and summarily dumped because he's said before that he's got big $$

CUT TO:
Dick..

He's been kinda grumbling to himself all day... Seems like he's itching for a fight.
Random quotes:
Dick: (flipping off camera) You're gone, man.
Dick: Me, Me, Me. My Stuff, my stuff, my stuff... (about dani using the washer)
Dick: Whatta bunch of f'ing retards in here.
Dick: (about his eye medicine) F'ing bubbles suck!
    ***If I were Amber or Zach, I would steer clear of Dick tonight... He's itching for a fight.

CUT TO:
4:36pm BBT
WORKOUT ROOM
Dani & Zach
Do not adjust your live feeds. Dani is on the elliptical. Working out. 1 mile.

CUT TO:
HAMMOCK
Jameka & Amber
4:49pm BBT (NOW)

Jameka is filling Amber in on what Eric had to say about not using the veto.

Jameka: He said, "I wanna respect the HoH."
Amber: His speech was never ending.
Jameka: I know. He was like, "you know I've waited a long time for an open forum such as this...
Amber: I really think Daniele's gonna vote to keep me. She told me last week...
Jameka: Mm hmm..
    **this conversation is ongoing, now.

CUT TO:
Dick & Eric
LIVING ROOM
4:53pm BBT
Dick's just passing through... Eric's sitting there pensively.

Eric: I tried to milk it as long as I could.

They're coming back to life, folks. It's going to be an interesting night on the live feeds! Pick a conversation... Pick a feed...

CUT TO:
Amber & Jameka
Hammock (cont'd)
5pm BBT

Amber: Me n you are so selfless...
Jameka: Yeah...
Amber: I was talking to God today, and my prayer was like, God, I trust you, and I'm not saying I don't wanna be here, and I'm not giving up, but if it's my time to go, maybe i was put here to be discovered... maybe I'm gonna make a lotta money... I have to look at it like that, or I'm just gonna get depressed. There are 4 weeks left, and the competitions are just gonna get harder...
Jameka: I'm just trying not to get down on myself... Not being on the block, and being on the block is so different... This is your time, and I need to be here for you. i wanna talk, and make sure I'm being supportive to you, but at the same time I have to monitor that, and make sure Jess is straight... She said that you're not the target...
Amber: It's so hard.. it's my 3rd f'in time. i said it week one. I'm gonna be that girl. I'm gonna be on the block again next week, too, I can feel it.
Jameka: You'll be up there with me!
Amber: It's so good that you went to her and told her what I said...


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




23 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want nothing more then to just strangle Amber. Jamkea is catching up too.

5:08 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

so Zach is worried that he's going home, and Amber is plotting what to do when SHE wins veto next week and DOESN'T use it on Eric...

To be obnoxiously obvious, Amber & Zach think the votes are 2-2 and Jess is the tie-breaker. How sad... (I can't seem to keep these amber quotes out of my posts) Zach is pissed because he thinks he's going home, but he doesn't realize America wants Whaamber gone.

Eric is smart to hold his cards close, but I hope Zach doesn't rage out and try to pull a Howie (or heaven forbid, a Dick)...

Maybe Eric should confide in him so he's not so annoying.

to anyone: Where is this Dick & Daniele saga going?... can't she just say at some point "I love you so much Daddy!" so CBS can get their soap opera moment.

and what's up with the washing machine?

5:16 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

So, Dick thinks the camera should go now?
bah-Amber-
Bah

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand Amber & Jameka. I want them both out of the house!

Deb in NY

5:29 PM  
Blogger DJ Glam said...

yeah i agree im~,

amber, your not selfless at all. you told a complete blatent lie for jameka to tell jessica in order to save your own arse and to destroy jessica & erics budding relationship. selfless? you're anything but.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Amber: I was talking to God today, and my prayer was like, God, I trust you, and I'm not saying I don't wanna be here, and I'm not giving up, but if it's my time to go, maybe i was put here to be discovered... maybe I'm gonna make a lotta money..

She actually said not two sentences before that "You n me are so selfless...."

Are you kidding me?

5:35 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

i'm so glad you're there evel girl-you keep it real.

Amber is being VERY selfish of late... using Jameka's loyalty to plant seeds in Jessica's mind about Eric!

*meh*

5:41 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Evel girl-
Wait a sec-
Is Amber now thinking she
is alot like God?
Are they BFFS now?(according to her)
Is there going to be a
'amber and God slumber party' if she wins something?

5:49 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Kevin-:) Thanks

Heidi- Jam will be so upset if she isn't invited.

I wonder what kind of sleeping bag God has?

6:00 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Is it just me, or was Amber not this outwardly religious before? I think it's just since she and Jameka are stuck together... And, did anyone notice on the TV show last night that she said "God Bless you" to God???!!!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

God will not be mocked! A rain of ping pong balls shall smite you all for questioning His Mighty Will!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Aja said...

I thought Kail was supposed to be the one who was going to be uber religious!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alot of blue screen action.. any idea or guess whats going on?

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evel girl- you funny lady. Very funny. Oh and in case you didn't know, God is so selfless too! LOL

Beth and Eric-LMAO@ God bless you, God. That is the funniest thing ever. Can't stop laughing

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im listening to Carol on BlogTalkRadio right now and she seems so annoying. Im glad she didnt get any further in the game!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Cambik said...

Anyone know why the feeds went to Trivia and have been for the last 10 minutes?

6:22 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

They called Jess into DR right before the feeds went off......could it be a twist????????

Any one have any ideas?

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cambik.. its more more like 20 minutes.. i'm thinking.... the HG's are finding out about The Power of 10.

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

parts of carol's interview..

when asked about nick & daniele: carol said that she thinks it was bad timing and that "daniele's boyfriend already broke up with her & she doesn't think daniele knows that". but that carol thinks nick is genuine about his feelings but carol thinks the situation wasnt right, timing wise, etc.


when asked about eric & jessica:
"i think they're both using each other.." and then went to say how gross it would be to watch them make out every night. carol said "ewww"

carol bashed amber multiple times and said amber was "dellusional" and hopes that amber is evicted this week because carol is "so over her"

carol also mentioned how kail "wants nothing to do with the show because kail's upset at how they portrayed her(kail)"

and then carol stated how she never did anything wrong and doesnt know why houseguests are basically bashing her (lol)

carol said nick said: "i want to move to LA to be with Dani" Carol said that was a direct quote from Nick

OH AND CAROLYN----- carol said that supposedly nick wrote his (creative, beautiful) letter the night that daniele got hoh... that supposedly big brother called him that night and that's when he sent it.

I don't believe that.. do you???

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber discovere? Yah right! As a crying, visionary, delusional mom maybe. so, bets on who has the best shocked face...DUSTIN or AMBER?????

im 6:34...DUH!!! I bet you're right. I bet they are watching the PO-10. Gotta air that tomorrow too. Bet it's popcorn and all. Like a movie night.

anon. 6:42...I doubt Nick whipped up a creative page like tha tso quick either. I still doubt Nick did it all himself. Maybe a kit type thing from a local craft store.

Hey, maybe I missed it in an early post, but I read that Eric and Jess kissed again.

Kelly in MI

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric: I tried to milk it as long as I could.

Yes Eric, we've all (unfortunately) been exposed to how long you like to milk it. And thankfully, it's already been deleted from YouTube.

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I am not surprised that Amber would say God bless you to God. I am really surprised she didn't say "I Bless You God" she so out of her mind.

I can barely stand to watch her any more. When she really gets going I think she sounds like Bill Murray in Caddyshack. The way her mouth twists around and she will always have that cowardly lion from Wizard of oz look in my opinion.

I would like to know what magazine she thinks she will be on the cover of.....Field and Scream?

Na na na na na na na hey hey goodbye WAMBER!!!

Tammy

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Amber in Miss Teen South Carolina can get together for a nice conversation after the show is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I pray to you...... vote Amber off the show!!!!!!!!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home