BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 17, 2007

The Best Big Brother Elimination Yet

As tiresome as those v-necks were, it turns out, Dustin looks fabulous in gray.

Compare the gray on the left to the gray on the right. Personally, I'm having a really hard time deciding which one I like better. They're both equally lovely in composition and content...

How about you? ;)



The victory party continues on the live feeds. As of this writing, 5:45am BBT, Dick is still up and doing a happy dance in the backyard.

He and Dani were upstairs until just a few minutes ago... Really nice, happy times... Dani realized the late hour and is trying to get some sleep now, but she's so happy, it may not come for a little while.

Dick: The Dick at Night Show is still on the air, mother-f'er. Un-f'ing-believeable! I gotta go to bed, but I'm so excited... I'm here!

Another Double Donato Nomination foiled!

6:00am BBT - Dani just came back downstairs. She's too excited to sleep. Dick too! :)

The overnight report will go up between 9:30-10:30am BBT. Thanks for coming to the blog. :)

At 6:15am BBT, Dick & Dani are back up in the HoH. She can't stop smiling. Neither can he. Neither can I. Happy times, folks. Happy times!





Just one more time for the Dustin elimination, as enhanced by TRD2006:


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




27 Comments:

Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

K-Rist, I so detest that smug Wad and his emaciated spawn.

Period. End of story.

Cough. Spit

6:06 AM  
Blogger Rallen said...

Love it, Grey definately IS his color, but white looked nice on his face when all the color drained as his name was read. And red looked nice om his face last night also, when he got over the shock...he hee

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eww.

daniele is such a blank.
i can't even think of a word that isn't derogatory.

D:

just pray she doesn't betray eric.

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAY! I loved seeing Dustin's reaction. During the announcement, during the goodbye videos, all of it. SO GOOD!

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, This is the BEST!!! I was so happy last night...It can only get better if Nick and Dani get married after the show and live happily ever after with the winnings!! I love it it was truly a great TV moment!! Jokes got a capture of his face and it is hiliarious!!!!!
Toodles~

7:01 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Cliff- I agree with the emaciated part. Someone give that poor girl a cheeseburger.... I like the smug Wad. :p
I went back and watched Dustins face when he got evicted just to start my day off right.

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, Dani isn't so bad. Sometimes she's kinda cute. Sometimes, I almost like her.

Her first HOH blog was a terrific read, and totally flipped how I looked at her.

Then, I watch the show/feeds, and slowly all my respect for her just drains.

Please! Someone! Explain! What is the big deal about Dani?!, besides the fact that she is pretty? You can't all still be obsessed with the non-existant showmance?!

Though sadly I think I got my answer to that on Myspace last night.. WOW

I think what needs to be understood is that the people in this house are H U M A N, not gods .. she's just a regular person .. time to get over her, she's not all that great anyways.

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that Eric finally listened to America.
This is the alliance we always wanted.

Eric needs to worry about Daniele betraying not Dick. Dick is good to his word.
I think Eric is too but cause of America he doesn't seem like it.

I am glad America choose Amber.

Bernadette-

7:18 AM  
Blogger LaQuita said...

Yes ....
It's usually the people who are smart enough to actually PLAY the game that people don't like.
If Evel Dick hadn't come up with the plan to split the herd up BB8 would have lost one of the best game players EVER!
I could watch that elimination over and over baby!

Go Donato's!

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it that Dustin is finally gone!
WTG Dani for winning HOH. WTG Dick for pulling this off!
Happy Days are here again!!!

Deb in NY

7:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Eric and Jess 4eva! LOL

7:36 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I read about Jessica's dream.
I don't know why,but I keep giggling about it.
Anyway-YAY DANI!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rallen I soo agree with you; watching the color drain from his face was priceless... I loved it.. best episode yet!! I am surprised Dick was .. what is the word.. mature about it.. wow.. happy happy joy joy

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was at work last nite guys, can somebody please help me find the link so i could see the look on dustins face PLEASE !!!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Rallen said...

oh, and p.s., I apparently have received Ambers' gift of E S P.....
as I foresaw this coming last Friday....check out Carolyns' post "eyes on the prize" or my blog.
My prediction for next week...ummmmmmmm.....1 more LOSER will be going home.. I do not think Dani is stupid enough to betray Eric...yet :o)

8:02 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

It's kinda cool that America is actively participating in the eviction/retention of certain houseguests... great twist BB... and with a convincing player like Eric... we may be voting until the final 4. don't screw it up America and we might just make poor sweet li'l Jessica a half-a-millionaire.

So they are keeping the Jury in the dark about the America's player twist... I wonder if it'll be a secret until the end...

Dick would be the first player to figure it out if he would stop thinking about how wonderful he is and thought long and hard as to why-in-the-world Eric would come to him...

where's the video of Eric's naked jumpin jacks?

8:04 AM  
Blogger Mike M. said...

Very glad that Dustin is gone... now I just hope Dani & Dick stick to their word and don't target Eric & Jess!!

8:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

working on the overnight report guys :) i'll get to commenting back when i'm done :) yayayayaaayyyyy ;)

8:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Naked jumping Jacks were a little much from Eric. Although he did a good job of doing them in a place that even the night vision couldn't see his junk.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Mike M. said...

Musta missed some things... what is this about Jessica's dream??

and naked jumping jacks... EWWW!!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica's dream??? I must have missed that part....someone fill me in? please?????

8:59 AM  
Blogger Callie Ann said...

Just totally wanted to Thank you for all the hard wrk your doing with this blog. When ever I am at work, I check here to see what's happening. In the morning when I wake up I check here. Thanks again. I will be back next year also if your here. Yeah for the Donato's!!!!

9:20 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

I missed the show last night. Can anyone tell me where I can view the whole episode. I have been dying to see how this all played out.

Thanks

9:21 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I had to watch the video of Dustin's eviction face again this morning. It was definitely the best yet. The good rule the house again!!!! For anyone who missed Dustin's face or just wants to see it again, here's the url:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gT0mF-VI5Fw

ENJOY!!!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dustin is now the King/Queen/Princess of his own kingdom of one, in the sequester house!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Jessica's Dream-
She said she dreamt that the show
only showed footage of her sitting
on the toilet and pooping(nothing
else about her was on the show)
So, when she left the house, everyone who saw the show called
her 'poopie Jessica'
Can you imagine?
Julie:
"We do have another houseguest. Her name is Jessica
and her she is sitting on the toilet."
????????????
(apology for giggling at immature toilet humor)

10:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

doug, please let the class know you are not bashing homosexuals, so auntie carolyn doesn't have to hear about it from the indignant and ignorant (about you).

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home