BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dustin Approaches Zach in the Weight Room

1:38pm BBT
Weight Room
Zach & Dustin - Last minute scrambling

Dustin
: I know that Dick and Daniele are the king and queen of making deals in this house. Have they offered you anything?
Zach: I may or may not vote you out, if Jess releases me from your deal... but if you get HoH, I will probably go up.
Dustin: No. I wouldn't put you up.
Zach: No one's offered me anything, and as it stands my vote is promised to (to Jess to) vote Dick out... but I'm still uncomfortable just because of the last HoH... and you lied to Dick about the vote.
Dustin: Yes and No. It was because Dick thinks he controls everybody in this house, and the only reason I lied to him was to keep the peace for eviction day and that Wednesday.

Dustin: The secret alliance between me and you has been strong since week one.

Dustin: If Daniele wins head of household, I'm going up. If you win HoH, would you have any reason to put me up?
Zach: I'd put up girls.
Dustin: To level the playing field. That's smart. Especially if it's gonna be 5-3 this week.
Zach: The only thing you have to worry about is that renegade vote...
Dustin: Well, honesty is crucial. Jen stated that she was voting out Dick as well, and that was at the beginning of the week, regardless of who went up against him.
Zach: Jen also lied to Jess about him having a deal with you... to keep herself off the block.
Dustin: Think about it this way, if Dick and Daniele both stay in this house, the only way to get them out is to put them both up again, and think about his behavior this past week. I don't really see it being an issue, but I'm on the block, so I have to make sure...
Zach: I gave my word to Jessica. The only thing that can become an uneasy situation is if she says, you're on your own. That Dick and Daniele thing worries me.
Dustin: Mm Hmm.

Dustin Leaves the gym shortly thereafter, and Zach flips him off with beautiful intensity.



Zach seems locked... no talking from Jessica required.

As of 2pm BBT, Jess has not been seen speaking privately to either Jen or Zach.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




29 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has Jess told Zack what to do yet?

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someones getting a little paranoid... ya know for just being the "courtesy flush"...

~im

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... go zach!

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats what i want to know? does anyone know if jess has told zack or jenn yet?

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been watching the quad and the only time i saw jess was cleaning out the room and cleaning the kitchen... so the cameras have been hiding her. :o(

~im

2:14 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

ditto..has Jess told Zach..UGGGG Im missed 4 hours. Im lost. Im going to have a melt down like Amber if I dont find out!!!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Karma!!!

Just for Dustins ignorance and wanting to have the "last word" by being the "best man to win" against Dick- he is actually getting the flush. Serves him right. Stupidest and most selfish move of the game. It's BB- YOU NEVER want to be a pawn. Especially this season! His game is blinded by his ego and arrogance.

It wasn't enough for Dustin just to have Dick eveicted, he wanted more- he wanted to be sitting beside him to give another jab at Dick. Well well.. like I said- I LOVE KARMA!

Can't wait to see how everything unfolds tonight- especially Dustin's face!

~Stacey

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was sweating it, and growling at zach and then i saw The Bird make its appearance *whew*

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although it seems like everybody is the opposite of me, I really, really hope Dustin stays. Although it was an extremely stupid move to allow himself to go up as a pawn, I still don't want Dustin to leave. I want ED to go because I just cannot stand him and I don't want Eric to align with him and Dani.

I love Eric and Jess and I don't want them to be making any more potential enemies in this game. I also do not want them helping Dani and Dick along any farther. I cannot stand either of them. Dick is living up to his name and I think Dani is a selfish byotch.

I respect everybody else's opinions on Dani & Dick, however, and would hope you do the same.

2:29 PM  
Blogger rpw said...

It's going to be very difficult to keep my fingers from clicking on the website to get the spoilers for tonight's show. With all that's going on it will be fun to watch it not knowing what is going to happen.

I hope I can do it!

2:32 PM  
Blogger America's Player said...

On Dustin's arrogance:

"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will."
-- Yoda

2:34 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Flush the Wad!

2:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

autumn - no harm will come to you on my blog.

codinome - love the quote.

cliff - loser pays for dinner. ;)

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn-
Thank you. :)

Cliff-
YAY! A NH supporter! These seem to be few and far between!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

does anybody have a clip of Zach flipping Dustin off? I didn't have my feeds turned on at that time. :(

I hope that flip off was real and not just for the cameras. I REALLY REALLY want Dustin gone. I am too afraid to get my hopes up though.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

2hrs and 10 minutes until the live show starts here. I can't wait! The suspense is killin me. I want to know that it is an absolute that Dustin is going but ya never know.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like eric much but I think this is a great move

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, thought you might enjoy this BB related convo btwn me and my 5 yo daughter.

DD: Mommy, what's Dustin's REAL name?
Me: *with furrowed brows* Huh?
DD: repeats question
Me: His real name is Dustin. That's what his parents named him.
DD: Oh. Well what do you call him?
Me: I call him Dusty.
DD: Well I call him Justin!
Me: Ok.
DD: Maybe we should just call him Dusty Justy.
Me: Oooh, I like it!
DD: *giggles in that cute way 5yo girls do*

There's no punchline in the convo, just thought I'd share. :)

3:02 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Did any of you see the cover page of Yahoo. Big Brother is on it with pics of Justin and Dick and it says who will go??? I bet CBS has big ratings tonight for this season.

3:05 PM  
Blogger America's Player said...

Memory Lane
Excerpts from DUSTIN's HoH blog:

Regarding Dick: "...Let the pompous asshole run his mouth and put a target on his back again... It takes the heat away from me. I'm not a man for making enemies or starting big show drama; so go ahead Dick, carpe diem! You only live once! Make an ass out of yourself while you still have a chance! Every move I made this week was overshadowed by his idiocy. Hopefully, I will walk out of HOH reletively unscathed..."

Regarding Zach: "I saved Zach's ass in this house for one more week and that lousy excuse for existence should be kissing my ass til he walks out of here..."

Regarding other houseguests: "...Eric, Jameka, Amber, and myself have all formed a bond on our intentions in this game. I really see the four of us moving forward together and it makes me feel so good to be a part of a group of people who I admire so much... I really hope we can make it to the end together..."

3:06 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Carolyn,

Sure loser pays.

Can Dick still pay for dinner if he's not invited? (You're not inviting him are you? Can I stab him with a salad fork?)

3:15 PM  
Blogger erinrick4eva said...

I cant wait till the show. Me and my 12 year old daughter watch the shows together. We both want Dustin gone! I hope Eric was able to accomplish his goal for America. Just need Zack and Jen to vote with Dani and Eric. PLEASE is all I have to say :)

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just thought i'd add....

i dont like trivia!


~im

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What's time point of this multiple pre-show trivia feed cut? What's so private they have to cut into our time to watch what could be game-altering campaigning time for the nominees? *Sigh* 7pm seems like an eternity on a BB eviction night.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is totally off the topic of this blog post BUT did anybody catch the conversation between Amber and Jam last night? Amber asked Jam if Jessica had ever asked her about Amber and Eric being related. Where would she have gotten this info? I have seen it posted online, but I don't recall it ever being talked about in the house...

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent it to your myspace inbox, hope that's okay?

4:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is my first week with the feeds, is it normal for there to be roughly 3 hours of trivia prior to the live show?

4:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hi christopher. trivia on show days is pretty normal, but not as much as today!! i think they just do it to make sure all the live feeders tune in... since we never saw jess speak to jen or zach today, it's the only way to make sure we turn on our tv sets and they get their ratings...

it's such a dramatic elimination this week, i'm really not surprised by it at all..

the feeds typically come back on pretty quick after the show.

4:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

krissy, et al- we never saw jess talk to zach or jen...

im - i hope he paranoids himself right out the door.

stacey - i'm not ready to embrace the karma until he's on the couch with julie.

autumn.. we'll convert you yet, kiddo . ;) hehe.

wendy - courage!

meemma - Hi!!! :) very cute.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home