BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dick Pitches Jessica
Dani Follows Suit

OUTSIDE- COUCH
Dani, Dick & Jen
6:45pm BBT

Jen: Do you think it could happen?
Dick: Yep. I just need a couple more discussions.
Jen: Yep.

Daniele joins.

Jen: Obviously you didn't promise your vote.
Dani: Why would she ask me?
Jen: Right.
Dani: I mean, it's not likely, but anything can happen inthis place.
Jen: Do you think this thing (the twist) is for before they leave or after?
Dani: I don't know...
Jen: Way too many things..
Dani: Way too many...

6:50pm BBT
HoH Room
Dick & Jessica
Dick goes up to HoH to talk with Jessica.
Dick: Have you talked to Eric.. about what we talked about?
Jessica: A little bit.
Dick: I let Eric know, and I'm letting you know, there is a strategy and a plan to get Eric out - unless he gets PoV. I like Eric. I've liked him from the beginning. The whole Nick thing really f'd everything up. Daniele was so pissed at me. Getting rid of Nick was the worst thing in the game for us. Some of the stuff I said about Eric wasn't true, but I really believed it to be at the time. As it turns out, some of it was Dustin... Like I told you and everyone, from the time you got HoH, I've been prepared to go home... I'm not cryin' about it. But if there's a way for me to stay, and make it beneficial to you and Eric, then great. Kail and Jen, Dick and Daniele... I'm not giving myself too much credit here, I hope... You, me, Eric, Daniele - strong. Jen, P.o.s. liar, floater. Zach - throws more pitches than baseball. I know you love Jameka and Amber, but Jameka doesn't have 4 hoh's, and the only reason she won the vetoes were because Dustin and Jen threw em. And Amber?
Jessica: I know...
Dick: I know you like these people, but I also know you're a smart girl. You and Eric and Daniele and I could take this whole thing to the end! Eric said, "Well, what if you're just saying this, and next week, you give me a big f-you?" I'm a lot of things in here, but I'm not a liar... Through to the end. We wouldn't put you guys up. We wouldn't vote against you, period. TO the final 4. The only way that changes is if one of our partners are on the block against each other... then we vote to keep our partners.

I told Eric, who would you rather be playing this game with? If Dustin goes.. Jameka and Amber or me and Daniele?? Zach? He's a goofball, but he's a really nice guy. Zach feels like he's closer to you than Eric is. Zach can help us get through... He's loyal as a puppy dog. .. Eric is afraid that when it gets down to 5, he'll be the first to go. Zach will have to go at that time.
NO ONE who is floating should win this game. The rest of us have worked way too f'ing hard...

Jess: Right before the live show last week, Zach says, "I'm not gonna put you up if I win HoH..."

Dick: I know for a fact that Zach and Jen will vote however you want them to. And I know for a fact that Jen HATES Dustin. And Zach HATES Dustin. I know they've promised you their votes for safety, but they will change happily if you say the word.

Dick: I know I'm an asshole, but... And I told Eric, I know I'm asking you to vote out the guy who saved you last week... I know you're close with Amber and Jameka..

Jess: Personally, not strategically.

Dick: Good. Strategically, we're your best bet. I've talked to you about this before... You, me, Eric, Daniele... It would have been better for me to be able to make this proposal next week, since the wounds would've had more time to heal, but I don't have another week... Who would you rather have on your team? Amber and Jameka, or me and Daniele? I can promise we will help you get to the end. I give you my word. I've never had any intention of putting you on the block. Words are nothing. Actions are everything....

Dick: The beauty of it is, you don't have to take the heat. Eric can be the 4th vote. So you don't have to have that uncomfortable moment in front of your friends... I want you to talk to Daniele, you two work it out between you guys, if you wanna do it or not... She's staying regardless... Thanks for listening to me...

Jess: No problem...

Here's the video, captured by xx2000xx:


7:15pm BBT
Dick goes down to the backyard and tells Dani about the talk, and that Jessica is waiting for her upstairs... so, go head up and talk to her...

Meanwhile, Jessica has come down to the kitchen...

Dani heads in.

KITCHEN
7:17pm BBT
Dani & Jess
Dani: Did you wanna chat?
Jess: (whispers) yeah.
Dani: Did you sleep?
Jess: Yeah. (yawns)
Dani: I agree - I wanna go back to sleep.
Jess: So obviously you know what your dad just talked to me about... This conversation is between me and you.
Dani: My honest opinion is strategically it's the best move... wait lemme get back to that. My problems with it... I'm not sure I can really trust Eric. I'm sure he still holds hard feeling against me. Then when it comes down to 5.. Zach. That's my thing with it. That's what makes me nervous.
Jess: I know. It makes me nervous too... But I think it's an AWESOME deal. I know that all we have left are Amber and Jameka...
Dani: I know.. so it would be just Dustin and Eric, cuz Jameka can't play... So if you guys are to do it, the only people upset are Amber and Jameka...
Jess: I was just wondering if you were at a point where you wanted to play the game on your own...
Dani: If we do this, we're 4 strong. The only competitor left is Jen, and honestly, I'd want her to be the next to go if we do this...
Jess: Yeah, your dad just told me she said I had a deal with her...

They dish on Dustin, and how he's a competitor... how he's been throwing things... Amber, and how she'll spend the next week crying...

Jess: Have you talked to Eric at all?
Dani: No... Have you?
Jess: Just a little before my nap.
    Dick is now in the bathroom filling Eric in on the past 1/2 hour and letting him know Dani's up with Jessica now.

The conversation is going VERY well... I really think this may be a go. We'll have to see a bit later when the couples re-connect.

The most interesting part is this: instead of Dani trying to sell Jessica on it, it's the other way around. SOLD!

TURN ON THE FEEDS! My fingers are killin' me! ;)


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




16 Comments:

Blogger sumarie711 said...

Unbelievable! this is too good to be true. When Jess expressed how awsome the idea was to Dani I knew we were in!

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I am so happy. Those 4 are gonna kick serious boo-tay!! Goodbye Norma Jean...

C=Venus

8:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey C=V :)

8:12 PM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

Ahhh...while I was at work for a long and arduous day, something good was going on in the BB house!

A whole lot can change before evictions, let's hope Jess sticks with this new plan...I have my fingers crossed!

Carolyn, you are the best!!! I never have to miss anything during the day...BB8 dish keeps me informed. :)

8:23 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

this is not going to happen. i won't even begin to let myself get the slightest bit excited at the idea that dick is staying. i know that jessica is too stupid to take them up on their deal. i hate her almost as much as i hate eric and i know that she will never make any good decisions. unfortunately, dick will be going home and the show will get so boring without him. he keeps me laughing at the way he treats those nerds. it will suck so hard tomorrow night when he gets evicted. i am so upset with jen and zach right now. i thought that they were better than that. i guess not. i actually hate more people this season than i have in the past seasons. i just can't stand most of them and once the donatos are gone, there won't be any real reason left to watch the show. it won't be nearly as enjoyable. maybe they should bring back nick =)

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY MUST IT GET SO GOOD NOW!!!!!! I started my senior year of HS today...which sucks cuz its school...but that means no more late nights, my mother is yelling as we speak...g'night...god i hope i can sneak onto the comp later on!!!

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric totally screwed this up for america. AGAIN
can you say worst choice for america's player?
Jessica was totally sold on the idea
he is too much of a chicken to stand up for america
he got called into the DR now so i hope production is yelling at him dirty style ;)

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tyler... good point. DR. that's our only hope.

i can't get the feeds because my computer is too old, so i'm dying over here. tomorrow's show can't come fast enough!

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops... i meant ellemannequin, not tyler.

but good luck with incorporating BB into your senior year, tyler! lol...

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just hope that they can get Zach and Jen in on voting Dustin out, or at least one of them, then there will be a tie and Jess can be the deciding vote to Evict Dustin.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

A.) Desperate Dickie. So sad. I thought you said you were all ready to go home? Have some slop and go pack, Wad.

B.) Um, I thought y'all said that Jen would be safe with the Demon and his Skinny Spawn? How did that work again?

C.) Get Wad out NOW. Get Amber out next!

8:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Be nice to the little blogger.. she's been at it all day, and some twit just called her a homophobic c-nt.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like what's going on because there would be a bigger chance for Dick to stay, but I'd really rather Daniele and Dick to work with Jen.
Jess is a sweet girl and trusting to boot, but it seems she gets convinced way too easily. Eric is pretty good manipulator, but because of that point he really shouldn't be trusted.
Not only has Jen proven she's a strong competitor compared to Jess and Eric, but she has said several times before about wanting to be in an alliance with Daniele.
Daniele has also said before that she doesn't like Jen because she's catty. I really hope Daniele realizes what a great asset Jen could be for her.

Daniele and Jen, ftw!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Carolyn,

You know I love you beyond measure.

Big hug!!

You know I know you're cool.

(Just to be completely honest. The term "Princess" with Dustin, whatever his many flaws and characteristics, is kinda iffy and can come off as homophobic to a random visitor. And when it has come out of a hate-filled mouth like Dick's it takes on that tone. Not that you mean it like that at all.)

10:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i had let it slide since i knew the person who said it was gay and not being hateful... it's gone now..

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randell, ita - except there may be a problem with Jen/Daniele aligning as they both seem jealous of each other - Daniele seeming to be moreso of Jen. It would be nice if they could just put it behind them & get to F2, but it would probably be an uneasy alliance at best.

Carolyn, that really sux - try to get some rest soon! :)

C=Venus

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home