BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dick Approaches Eric for His Vote

Dick & Eric
BACKYARD
2:20pm BBT

Dick approaches Eric

Dick: I will promise you that me and Daniele will not put you or Jessica up, or vote against you for as long as we're in the game. There is a plan, and you know it as well as I do. If I go, you follow me the next week, unless you win veto. There are 3-4 people who are gunning for you...
Enemies need to become friends in order to get to the end... That was a lyric from one of the songs...
Eric: In order to make this happen, I'm going to need a LOT offered to me...
Dick: Like what?
Eric: I'd have to think about it.
Dick: I'm guaranteeing you, we will not put you up or vote against you...
Eric: In the immediate sense, i don't have a problem with this. I'll have to shuffle the deck somehow... Obviously, you have an immediate problem with Amber... There needs to be assurances for Zach and Jen also...
Dick: I don't understand...
Eric: I can't pull some crazy hair brained thing out of my ass.
Dick: OK.. Jen HATES Dustin, SO does Zach. This would not be a hard sell. You don't even have to take the brunt.. Jessica could break the tie...
Eric: Anything I'm doing, she's coming with me. And I mean it to the end.
    ***Good boy.
Dick: Jen's a f'ing liar.. She's been here 6 weeks too long...
Eric: I've spent a lot of time with Zach and Jen this week, and both are trying to play all sides...

Dustin comes out... End of discussion. Dick goes inside... Dustin begins quizzing Eric as to their conversation. Eric BS's Dustin. And the Angels Sing.

Dustin believes there will be 2 people going home tomorrow.

Turn on the feeds, folks. It's coming fast and furious... Different important convo's on all feeds... My brain's about to explode. Tonight's going to be amazing!


Since the season's 1/2 way done now,
you can watch the rest of the season
for only 14.99
with the 2 week free trial! :)
Get the Live Feeds!


Dick & Eric, Part One


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nooo, Eric! Don't give in! Dick needs to leave!

But then again, it's all up to AmERICa. I know I voted all 10 times last night to have Eric vote to evict Dick. Who knows, though.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now's the time, eric. adjust your game to the people's vote.

2:43 PM  
Blogger chasingxscars said...

nooooooooo ERIC NEEDS TO LEAVE. Eric and Dustin are liars!

2:45 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

I like the four of them...but add Zach and Jen for now, then turn on them later.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still don't understand why everybody hates Dustin so much, but loves Dick. Dustin doesn't seem that bad to me. Maybe somebody can enlighten me?? (And being a "pompous buffoon" [haha Carolyn] is not a good reason haha)

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey does anybody know why Dick is mad at Jen. I really hope he stays but I really don't want to see him going at her anymore.

Is it because she was trying to play both sides and said the thing about Dustin and the voting???

I really don't think Jen and Zach are being smart about their gameplay anymore. They should stick with the others but the Turd Herd. That would be smart.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

America vote to get rid of Dustin Autumn. So either way Dick gets Erics vote.
Dustin is scared chit now good! It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Deb in NY

2:53 PM  
Blogger erinrick4eva said...

ED, Dani, Jess and Eric would make a better team than the one hes on now

2:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Finally, a smart conversation surfaces!

My faith in the game has been somewhat restored... and will only grow tomorrow if/when Dustin goes home!!

No one is seeing the only threesome in the house (Dustin, Amber, Jameka) as a threat... they need to vote out the pawn!

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

now's the time, eric. adjust your game to the people's vote.

Not only that, but he's milking it. He knows he's voting for Dick regardless but he's DEFINITELY milking it for all it's worth.

Will Amber pull a repeat and cry into a nominee's crotch while stabbing him in the back w/ Dustin? Looks like she and Jam realize they're on the Titanic.

Hmmm, we shall see...

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb--
Oh, that's right. I remembered reading that. Sorry!

Well now, since Eric has to vote to evict Dustin, that he does make some sort of deal with Dick that gets him farther, because I think Eric is a good player and deserves to win.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IF two ppl go home this week, i can only hope dustin is one of them !

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dustin did make a stupid move by allowing himself to be put up as a "pawn". Didn't he learn anything from last week with Kail? I would have rather seen Jen go up. I wouldn't have cared whether Jen or Dick went home.

I still support the Nerd/Turd/whatever Herd, but it doesn't look good since Eric has to vote to evict one of his own.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

What are the chances Dustin releases Jam and Amber and tells them to vote with the house? How great would that be?

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe it's just the start of their day. So much has happened already.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Skip said...

I usually get annoyed with the notion that Eric should make strategically unsound decisions just to save their favorite HG or evict their most hated, but this week I really think America is right. Taking Dustin out now, especially with ED promising not to gun for him and Jess, would truly put him in a much stronger position if you ask me. The turd herd has to implode eventually, even if some of it's less clever members (ok Amber) haven't figured that out.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Eric, despite the fool's errand with which you have been charged, you know you must ...

Abolish the AntiChrist. Eliminate The Expectorator. And Flush the Foul!

Hit the road, Wad!

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Dustin in the beginning, and I have a feeling I'd like him fine outside of the house, but he's been making my stomach turn recently. He really has been alarmingly pompous and so condescending since he was HOH.

That coupled with my growing fondness for ED (I can't even begin to explain it) has me hoping hard that they can turn this around. I mean, imagine the look on Dustin's face! That's good TV.

Also, the events of today and last night have convinced me that Zach is just dumb. I thought it was put on, but I don't think he's that good an actor. And if he is, *he* should've been chosen as America's player.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home