BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 10, 2007

The Creatures are Stirring

As of 10am BBT, The HGs are all awake. BB has just announced the food comp will begin in one hour. Get ready for the insanity to recommence any moment now.

As of 11:00am-ish, the Feeds went to Blue. Very likely the food comp is happening now. In the meantime...

Dick's plan for the week is to keep the so-called "Good People's Alliance" completely off balance:
    Dick: I'm going to make them so miserable this week that they can't think about it strategically. If they thought about it strategically, they would vote Dani out.

I strongly recommend tuning in for this... Last night was beyond intense. Way beyond. There are updates and several videos posted here on the blog in earlier posts (just scroll down), but even so, that only offers a glimpse of what's going on this week.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




7 Comments:

Blogger Seffie said...

Just a brief comment on the HG's that are being called Nerd Herd 2. That is SO unoriginal!! Last night, in my chat room, I came up with a great name for them! Anyone familiar with the show LOST? What do the plane crash survivors call the mysterious ones that were already on the island? Answer: the Others! My chat room loved it and that is what I am going to call them from now on - the Others. New - and fitting - name, IMHO!

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey seffie...around here we call them the Turd Herd
Carolyn I LOVE the addition to your banner.....send me the updated one...did I mention I Love it!!!
Oh and I was running a scenario in my head....Dustin has said he wants to be the pawn against Dick if someone comes off the block, If in fact it is Dustin and Dick on Thurs.....Amber, Jameka, would vote dick....If Jen, Zach, Dani vote Dustin...umm Eric...ap...Dustin...That could be the break we need. I do wish Dick would Lay off, he is giving up and going into overdrive, because he has no hope...but we know the truth.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No thank you. If by intense you mean hate and more hate. I can't my stomach and ears and the rest of me won't tolerate it. It isn't entertainment anymore. How sad...

12:27 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Just what Im thinking nc rallen. Would be perfect. Then one of the 4 get HOH next week and put up Wamber and Eric and if veto is used put up Jessica. Then we have ourself a good show again.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn - I've never done feeds before, so please forgive my ignorance... If I have to be away from my feeds for a few hours, how do I find out what I've missed during that time?

This is the greatest BB8 blog! You've convinced me to get the feeds, thanks!

sebastian

1:09 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I'm hoping it is going the way Ray and NC think it might. I want Dustin gone!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I am at work I haven't been able to watch the feeds or the videos so if this statement is completely idiotic completely disregard it. Firstly, I understand Dick is harsh and unrelenting, however, what a person to have on your side. He is absolutely and utterly devoted to Danielle. I honestly think that Evel Dick is a great Dad, strictly by what I have seen in the house. I think he deserves kudos for his love for his daughter. We all have to send positive vibes to Dick about him staying so he will tone down his behaviour. Hopefully Dani will figure it out soon and can mellow him out.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home