BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 10, 2007

Overnight Report

Dick v Jameka

10:28pm BBT -
OUTSIDE Couches
Dick & Dani
Dick: (impersonating BB voice) Amber, Please cry like a little b-tch.

Jameka comes out and sits right between Dick & Dani.

Dick: Are you hanging around me for a reason? Hypocrite.

Dick gets up to get away from her, and moves inside to cook dinner. Jameka follows him.

KITCHEN
Dick, Jameka, Amber
This is a very condensed version of the argument. To view the argument in it's entirety, please go to this previous post: Dick Un-Leashed. Warning: It's RAW.

Dick: I think your Christianity is a joke.
Jameka: Funny, so is your daughter and so is your mother.
Dick: (to Amber) F'ing tweaker who finds God during her drug recovery...
Dick: (to Jameka) Your faith in God is nothing.
Jameka: Bitch.
Dick: Would Jesus call me a B!tch? W-W-J-D???

Jameka calls Dick's mother a b-tch too...

Dick: There you go, showing your true colors. You called my mother, an ordained minister, a bitch?! What would Jesus do? WWJD?
Jameka: You know it, though. Everybody knows Jesus Christ is the lord. When you are on your deathbed, you will confess it, even before that.
Dick: No, I wont.
Jameka: From this point forward, 10:49pm, you do not exist.
Dick: Fake. Fraud. Jameka.
Amber: (parting shot at Dick) You should just commit suicide.
    ***The Pompous Buffoon pipes in from out of Dick's earshot... such a hero.
Dustin: Washed up, deadbeat, white trash dad!!!

Dustin and Eric are in the Jacuzzi while this whole thing is happening, trashing Dick and doing nothing to come to the girls defense, until the girl come out, and both start puffing their chests like baboons... and still do nothing. Truly laughable. Of course, the women don't notice their chosen men are cowards.

The Aftermath
OUTSIDE
11:00pm BBT
Dustin & The Herd
Dustin: (sticks his head in through the sliding glass door) It's just you 2! You're all you have now!
Dick: Liar. Scumbag.

Dustin rejoins his group outside.

Dustin: When Dick leaves, Dani will cut herself with a plastic knife... I'm the liar?! I'm the scumbag?!
    ***Yes, Dustin, you are.
Dustin:We'll see who gets voted out!!
    ***Indeed we will. Let's count: If Dustin is on the block next to Dick - Dani, Jen, Zach and Eric/US vote to evict him. Bye bye, Bitch!
    ***Moving right along...

Eric: Whichever one of us makes it to All Stars 2, Dick will be in the house with us.

Eric and Dustin again make vile repeated references to incestual behavior between Dick and Dani.

CUT TO:
11:15pm
DINING TABLE
Dick & Dani
Dani: The lockdown was probably more banners: "Daniele, You're an Idiot. Amber and Eric are Still Liars. SO is Dustin... and Kail."

CUT TO:
OUTSIDE - Couch & Jacuzzi
NH2
11:15pm BBT
Amber's worrying/crying that her daughter saw Dick berating her. The NH2 are trying to reassure her that her sister would have pulled her away from the computer.

Jameka: Don't get yourself worked up over him.
Dustin: Because we came together and stood up to him, we are stronger, and they are going home!
Jameka: He called me a princess in our argument.
Dustin: He called me a princess!
Jameka: When we do our live votes, I'm going to say, "I vote to evict Richard."
Dustin: I want to call him Richard the rest of the time he's here.

Eric apologizes again to the women for not being there... then...

Eric: Is he for real? Is he the twist? Is he an actor hired to be a douche bag?
Jameka: I can see it.

They move on to fantasizing about Dick's imminent departure for a while, then...

Amber: It's funny. Dani comes in the room, and Dick shuts up. She said to him, "Are you okay?"
Dustin: She said that to him?? Put that bitch on slop.
Eric: To all of the Funeral Parlors in the Greater LA area, If you have any 2 for 1 family deals, I know a family who needs a discount rate. Give 'em the plots next to each other, or a 2 for 1 special. I'll pile them on on top of each other - in the next two weeks, I'm delivering their f'ing asses, and I'm gonna be the one with the f'ing shovel pouring the dirt on their heads.

To see the video relevant to this conversation, please go to this earlier post: Click here!

Perceived Diary Room Indiscretions & Dick's Plan
CUT TO:
11:40pm BBT
Hookah Room
Dick, Jen & Dani
They are talking about the other HGs, as well as their perception of BB/the Diary Room always pushing for one Player or another.

Jen: The Diary Room people tried to sway me into not voting Eric out.

Jen, Dani and Dick all talk about how they feel the DR tips them off.

Jen: They wanted me to keep Eric.
Dick: I know all about this kind of reality tv sh-t. Back from when I dated Jerri from survivor.. You wouldn't believe the sh-t they pull.

Dani: Zach is totally on our side. If we all go to sequester, we decide who wins. That's why they're sucking up to Zach now... I'm gonna go nuts if you (Dick) leave next week... We're gonna be left with Zach... When he thinks he's right about something, he does not change his mind.
Dick: Did you see how Jameka freaked out?

Talk goes causal then turns to Eric and Jessica...

Dick: You need to follow Eric around like an magnet.
Dani: Dustin thinks he has this string on Jessica where he can pull her away from Eric.
Jen: Dustin is the worst liar.
Dick: If I'm going out I'm going out with a bang!
Dick: Amber said she spent 600 on crystal meth every 2 weeks.
Dani:(admonishing) Bringing personal issues into this game is not necessary.
Dick: Amber's so pissed.

Dani decides to move all her stuff into the hookah room. She probably would've taken Nick's bed, but Dustin slept there the other night, and she's all grossed out.

Dick: They want me out of here so bad...
Dani: The way that they play is terrible... they vote personal, never strategic.
Dick: I'm going to make them so miserable this week that they can't think about it strategically. If they thought about it strategically, they would vote Dani out.
    ***Bingo.
Dani: Should I go up to people and be like, "I'm sorry for the way he's acted. It's embarrassing?"
Dick: No.

~*~

The America's Player Task Vote outcome can be viewed here: America Chose Dustin.


Labels:



Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




19 Comments:

Blogger Swingchick18 said...

well no man is willing to stand up to Dick.. the only one from the begining was Jen..

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... is Eric for real!?!?! And all these others? what has happened to this show that I love so much? I feel that Eric is "playing" for us only when it suits him. Oh sure, he'll say the right things to get it on camera but overall ... he is a sucky America's Choice player! I am so bummed because I was really looking forward to sort of having a say in what goes on in the house.

I guess it just isn't go to happen the way I want it to! Oh well.... thanks again Carolyn for doing such a great job with updates and stuff! Love your blog and think you are AWESOME!!! BTW- are you from MN originally?

10:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

gennie - thank you :) no, i'm not from minn originally, i was born in ohio, and my family moved to FL when i was 4. I do, however, spend a really nice amount of time in Minnesota - LOVE it there! :) I have a bunch of very close cousins in Waconia, Eden Prairie and parts nearby... :) i was there for a few weeks just before the season started, actually.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Yeah, a big rah rah for all of Carolyn's hard work!

Love ya babe!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed this site up until recently. Although I agree with most of the opinions you have of the house guests, it is becoming extremely obvious that your personal choices are clouding the information that you provide. I look forward to checking online every morning to see what happened the night before but I am starting to see that so much of what is written is biased by your opinions that it makes me wonder if the information provided is also biased.

10:53 AM  
Blogger financemom4 said...

Jameka was wrong for talking about E.D.'s mother and daughter. She followed him into the house and sat in the kitchen for no reason at all. She was mostly to blame for the argument. Not to mention that she really did not have much to say but repeat herself! As for Dustin and Eric...please! I think they should take E.D. off the block and have Daniele up against Dustin! That would turn the "good people" upside down!

10:57 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Carolyn, Thanks for the update. You might have just got me fired form reading and shouting "Oh Hell NO" after The Jameka, Amber and lowlife sissy's Dustin and Eric. LOL

As a gay male myself, DUSTIN gives us a bad name. I want him GONE. Im gonna say it, I miss Joe!

btw..Where has Jessica been?

10:58 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Its her BB Blog to put what she wants up and you have the you tube clips to watch if you dont belive her.

Im loving it!! Kepp it coming Carolyn! Best BB blog out!

11:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anonymous#2 - I appreciate your attendance, and while I do my best to cover as much as possible, for me to suggest my coverage isn't influenced by my opinions would be far too fox-like of me. It is what it is... I try my best.

ray - don't get fired!! read during your lunch break, honey!

Cliffy- Thank you!

Everybody - Ok.. getting back to work on the voluminous overnight report.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gennie, i am from MN. Are you? I am so disapointed in these people. All liers and backstabbers

11:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

LMAO.. anon#2 just called me sexist and racist, and indignantly informed me she was removing the blog from her bookmarks... buh bye.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Benjaman said...

Carolyn, I really appreciate your admission that your writings are influenced by your own opinions ... takes a big person to own up to that. I hope this suggestion is taken in the spirit that it is given. How about allowing one of the readers from the other side of the BB8 House weigh in with their opinion on the front page rather than in the comment section. I for one think Jamika is being given a hard time for playing Dick's own game against him. Just a suggestion.

Thanks for all you do,
Ben

11:41 AM  
Blogger Grandmonsta said...

I'm so tired of Dustin, I hope they do nominate so that Eric can vote him out.

11:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Benjaman Hmmmmmmmm.. Lemme give that one some thought....

11:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Kelly - BIG TIME

11:46 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I can't believe Danielle has the nerve to say they're bad players, when she put Eric up for the simple fact he tried to get her boyfriend out.

11:50 AM  
Blogger BugnLVoe said...

BB8 didnt want to lose americas player because of their little "twist."
Its RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jen confirmed it.
I am writing an email, I AM PISSED!
Why watch a rigged tv show????????????????????????????????????

wednesday night Dustin swore he was evicting Eric, then on thursday after his diary room session he changes his mind but we think its because of Erics campaigning.

SUCH BS!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:09 PM  
Blogger cheley said...

Carolyn,

I thank you in doing such a great job with this blog. I also agree that you *should* be allowed to voice whatever opinions you have about any of the houseguests because it is, after all, **your blog.**
There are many other sites out there geared towards Big Brother.
But I have enjoyed yours the most, and yours is the only one I visit everyday, many times a day, to check in. I hadn't been able to afford the feeds, and so I only watch the show and Showtime After Dark.. therefore, I catch up on the rest here.
THANKS!! KEEP IT UP!! :) :) :)

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad to see that the self-proclaimed 'good people', meaning Amber, Dustin, Eric and Jameka, are saying that Dick should kill himself and planning family plots for Dick and Dani. Super classy guys. Amber isn't worried about her daughter hearing the things she's saying about Dick and Dani?

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home