BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Thursday, August 09, 2007

C=Venus Strikes Again

Check out C-Venus' latest, inspired by the DR Assisting Eric controversy...


And this Ode to Kail and her Men...


Click on the pics to visit C=Venus' site.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




13 Comments:

Blogger erinrick4eva said...

I am so mad that they kept eric. And then Dustin had the nerve to say he voted eric out. what a liar. he needs to go. how funny will it be for eric to have to go to jessica about dustin lol. he better cuz if he doesnt he shouldnt be americas player anymore

6:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

every one of my votes is going for dustin... to be nominated

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry but that pee-wee herman poster is priceless hahahaha that's genius! Perfection!

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am voting for him to get Dustin nominated. I am so upset! Bah!

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so annoyed Jessica got HOH. They should of gave her another question besides freaking Carol. Come on, that's not even fair for Jen. That is someone Jessica knew longer than a week. I am so over CBS and them helping the terd herd. I still cant' believe they put things in their heads to keep Eric. UGHHH. I don't even want to watch anymore I am so annoyed.

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

This is my first year on here and I must say WOW !!! What a diff.. reading your blogs and then watching the show.. I can't imagine what I truly missed in past years BB.. Thanks to you Ladies for the REAL deal..

Daniel

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO FUNNY, pee wee is listed as one of his favorite movies I think...I was also thinking he probably knew he was going to be AP, he does not have a myspace and it seems fishy...especially with the line of work that he does. He did not want america to know anything about him, so we would not figure out the weasel thing until it is too late...he comes off as a very likable guy but looks so much different in private conversations I want c=venus to chop Eric into a weasel photo or maybe a TURD...hee...

8:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Daniel :)
Thank you so much! Your compliments are much appreciated.

Now we gotta get you hooked on the feeds!!!!

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the person who said Eric is likeable, but is a weasal in private during his conversations. It is really bothering me too that Jessica doesn't have a mind of her own. Im really saddened that Eric is still there..seems like the person I don't want out each week goes. The house won't be the same with Dick gone after next week :(

btw..that pee wee herman pic is soooo funny.....looks just like him..eww

8:38 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

(To be read in nyah nyah voice): I got my Ericipoo back! I got my Ericipoo back!

It was just so delicious to see Dick's eyes pop out of his head! I think I could hear the aneurysm happening from here! Ha!

And, yeah, Dustin's got nerve like nobody's business. Were it not for the America's Player handicap (and, boy, is it ever a handicap as we're soon to see even more), I'd love to see a situation where Eric & Dustin had to compete in the house, because it would be Spy vs. Spy.

But if Eric were HOH (or when he is), he wouldn't/won't get to pick his own nominations and stuff is gonna blow up.

To use his own words back at him, "See ya Dick!"

Ha!

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not subscribed to the live feeds, so I'm only catching what is broadcast on CBS, and what is reported here. I have a question that I hope someone can answer for me... how was Eric helped out by the DR (Diary Room)?? Did the show's producers actually try to sway votes in his favor, because that obviously was left off the network airing. I think Eric has been put in a lose-lose situation, so I personally was glad to see him stay. However, I am unsure now whether it was by his own doing. Any assistance would be appreciated... and P.S. LOVE THE SITE!!! Sincerely, Mike

9:13 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

For the umpteenth time, it is against Federal law for the producers to give any players an unfair advantage in a game where there is money involved. Viacom would not endanger their companies for a reality show contestant to win.

Do they have people on hand who will do whatever it takes to convince people to not quit and rather to stay and fight. But they CAN'T manipulate people to favor one player over another. Plus, those conversations are on tape, even!

Along with every SmokeyCurseyMan spit.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm kind of lost...what is the DR controversy? How is Eric supposedly being helped?

Why/how is eric such a weasel? I only watch the show, not the live feeds, so apparently I'm missing something...Please help??

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home