BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

BB8 Eric is Making a Concerted Effort to Stay

UPDATED
After all that (see previous posts), lesser men would have cowered away in defeat. Eric is seriously making a go at it. First Stop: Daniele, who has no vote, but does have her father's ear. I have to assume that's why he's pitching her first... unless it's just as a sounding board to get his pitch straight in his own mind.

video captured by:
auntjulie


Second stop: Jessica

5:00pm BBT
HoH BEDROOM
Eric, Jessica
Written by: Doug

Jessica is in HoH with Eric. He's telling her that he has always been true with what he's done and said to her. He's sniffling. He says he was always himself with her, and is crushed that his personal character is being destroyed and that he cares what she thinks.

He continues on saying he was framed, and that he never lied to her. The conversation goes on and Eric plays the pity card, as well as the almost crying card on Jess. He repeats word for word the same speech he made earlier for Daniele.

Jessica then does something that Daniele did not do. She tells him that she still is going to vote for him, that Jameka is, and that Amber is because she swore on her daughter’s life.

Eric realizes he only needs one vote, does an abrupt turnaround, changes his tone, stops sniffling, and starts talking game. He also subtly tells Jessica at one point that he has things that he told her how she feels about other people that he could hold over her head..

Jess has a resigned tone to her voice, but she keeps talking about how he could talk to Jen and try Zack even though he probably wouldn’t get his vote. It’s hard to tell what Jess is thinking.. She is giving Eric the information he is looking for, but without enthusiasm.

Following Jess' conversation with Eric, she goes down to talk to Dustin & Amber, in tears.

Next up:
Jameka... turn on the feeds!! Then Jen - whom Eric blows off in very short order.
Then on to Dustin... He's in the Hammock with Dustin now, 7:35pm BBT, and has been for the past 40 minutes or so. Frankly, it seems Dustin is going to flop and vote to keep Eric.

Only time will tell. Following Dustin's uncomfortably long hammock talk with Eric, which occurred while all of the HGs were on outdoor lockdown, Amber voiced her concerns, and what it all boiled down to for her:

Appx. 8:05pm BBT
Amber: If Eric stays this week, then I'm done with the group.
Dustin: Amber, I would never lie to you.
    ***Amber... now would be a terrific time to think about never again swearing on your child's life... or your equally beloved dog's.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




49 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, if he pulls this off he would be the anti-Marcellas and Dani would the only one responsible. I mean she gave him her HOH room for goodness sake.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Wow. That kid's got ... moxie?

Considering at this point that no one (or virtually no one) has their hands clean at this stage, I'm willing to allow myself to hope he pulls this off.

Or not.

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wed 7:20 PM BBT Dustin basically telling eric he still has 4 votes to stay


AHHHHHHHH! This show drives me INSANE!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Sweet Jesus. It appears he really has a good shot at staying still. Good Lord.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a stay of conviction in the eleventh hour? Kudos Eric...
If he can pull this off I hope he gets HoH. That ought to see some turmoil.

Sven

7:26 PM  
Blogger LuvdaCubs said...

As I said before, I'm new to BB and I need to know if this is normal....

I find myself getting so frustrated (I get that way too Dani) that I want to jump through the tv and computer, bonk them all on the heads yelling "Hey STUPID, she's lying, he's lying!!!! Why,oh,why are you all believing all this crap being spewed?!"

And everyday I swear to myself (not on anyone's life mind you) today will be the day I cut the strings and yet I come here to get my daily BB fix.

Am I normal or do I need help?

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is seriously driving me nuts. One minute I'm telling people that there's no hope, the next; he surprises me. He has total courage to press on even after what happened earlier.

Eric, I srsly love you for your spirit. I hope you win.

7:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

luvdacubs - your reactions are perfectly normal. ;)

Say it with me now... My name is luvdacubs, and I a bb-aholic.

Everybody Else: Hi Luv!!

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani's not as smart as I thought she was (letting Eric use her HOH room). Watch Eric get those votes swinging back his way.

Does anyone in America care if Amber breaks her promise and votes Eric out? She'll just swear on her child's life again in ten minutes, what's the diff? You can't trust Dustin to do it.

Is Jessica really that gullible to believe everything Eric says?

Can Dick be held in check until the eviction?

Can you believe how easy it is for Eric to lie?

Do you want a liar with no skills to win a veto or HOH competition to win BB8?

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, btw -- I heard Amber told him BEFORE the feeds came on, but I still think that's pretty bad -- telling an almost total stranger about something so huge. What did she expect?

luvdacubs, you're not alone. I keep trying to sever ties and not read a thing, but it's just not working!

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was mad at Eric about the choices he made last week, but I take back what I said about wanting him out. *sorry cliff;)* I want Eric to stay and get Dumber kicked out. Damn this bb8 is making me a little Bipolar. LoL


Michelle<3

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Luv!

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im so confused...Didnt Jamika and Dustin say they were voting him out? Why the chnage of heart?

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi luv:) welcome to BBA! lol
I'm a Cubs addict also!


Michelle<3

7:39 PM  
Blogger LuvdaCubs said...

My name is luvdacubs and I am a bb-aholic. THANK YOU Carolyn! That is a weight taken off my shoulders!

7:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ray.. it's big brother, that's why.

7:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

cliffy.. agreed. excellent word choice too. he's definitely got moxie, and i still wish dani had nominated dustin.

luv :)

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn girl you're on fire tonight! Great job!

Michelle<3

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didnt they say they would tell him what he wanted to hear because they didnt want to tlak to him. I thought Jessica was creaped out by him? Come on gang..Vote him out!!!!

7:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

michelle<3 - thank you! but i can't take credit for most of this post. doug was kind enough to babysit the creatures for me for 90 minutes, so i could get off my butt for the first time all day and go for a bike ride... there was no 100% sleep time today.. which is when i usually sneak out and cycle...

personally, i'd like to call production and ask for a 10pm mandatory lights out for them tonight! :P lol.

7:49 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

This is my first season and I am LOVING this show! This Blog kicks butt!

7:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ray - thank you! :)
welcome to the insanity.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is anyone else bothered by Dick's abusive treatment of the others?

Sam :o)

7:53 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

I just got a google account sick of signing my name lmao

7:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

mo - excellent point as always.

michelle - yayyy!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Doug great job as well:)
Carolyn I'm saying you are HOT tonight with posting ;)

7:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

commenting back? yeah, i enjoy it..
i plan on hanging and continuing until one of their heads blows up.. again.. crikee, whatta day!

i figure, my job is done when the majority of the country gets home from work. :) cuz then they can log on to the feeds!

at least a couple hours off anyhow..

thanks :)

8:01 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I am really pulling for Eric to stay. He is growing on me, and Amber's racist comments infuriate me! If she was on last season and I heard her say something about Kaysar, I would have to be waiting on her to get out of the house! Look up ignorant and you will see Amber! Anyways, I just want to see Eric stir the pot and get Dick out of the house. Dick is too much with his volatile language! It's overplayed Dick!!!

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi luv. You are not alone and you are not crazy....we all are...LOL!

Hi everyone.

My name is Melissa and I'm also addicted to BB and this blog!

Sweet addictionnn.....

Doohhhnutssss.

The crazy ups, downs, twists, turns of BB.

I thought I was going to sleep, so got in bed and 15 min. later had to run and get my computer to check in. It will be my bed buddy tonight.

Cheering for Eric woohoooo and I wish that Jessica would trust him, I think she is the only one he would truely look out for. They too cute.

What is moxie? is it guts? chutzpah? balls?

The videos on the blog are not showing up on my puter (just white where they should be) and you tube must be busy cuz I can't get there either. Are these symptoms just from the world going nutz over the latest drama?

I wanna see those vids. I can only imagine......

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, I have officially left my #1 BB Blog to come here now. Dingo is getting very partisian I find when it comes to who (s)he likes and dislikes. It was so sad to listen to Jessica talk to Eric like they had no feelings for each other at all. And I didn't see her cry? What went down there? And yes, as I figured, Dustin is flip flopping again. Yet, I can still seeing him voting Eric. Amber is raging in the kitchen to Jam who is saying "Play smarter, calm down, stop being stupid" (thats not verbatum) but she, like dick, just keeps punching and shooting in all directions; except dick asks questions later... amber is just an emotional non-player now.

Taylor

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appx. 8:05 PM BBT

Amber to Dustin: "If Eric stays this week, then I'm done with the group."

Dustin, in reply: "Amber, I would never lie to you."

We'll see. We'll see...

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Either Dustin is lying to Amber. He just swore on his mother & brother that he is still voting for Eric to go. Amber said if Eric is still here next week that she is leaving the group. I don't blame her. That her friends backstabbed her.

Deb in NY

8:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

melissa - A rousing chorus of "Hiiii Melissa," and yes, moxie=chutzpa. ;) and yeah, youtube could be having issues.. amber's antisemitic rants are now top 10 on youtube!

taylor - wow... i'm beyond flattered.. but i have nothing but mad props for the dingo - she's the queen, and i'm just a newbie in the grand scheme of things.. still.. wow!!

codinom - yup, he sure did... and so did she.. i was just about to add that to the bottom of this post. hehe, now i'm just gonna copy and paste it from you! ;)

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Amber 86ed Dustin's ideas of saving Eric. I can go to bed. Ugh, just when I thought I couldn't side with Amber, ever, here I find myself happy with her. Ayayay this showww!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

-Dustin, in reply: "Amber, I would never lie to you."

For real?Is that a lie now? He better be telling the truth. I cant stand another Amber melt down, Oh wait, Yes I can. Bring it on!!

OMG..Its 1130 at night and I have to get to bed. BUT I CANT!!!

8:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ray - just let the HGs lull you to sleep. ;)

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had a small ephiphany whilst brushing my teeth. Aren't we all being collectively condescending when it comes to Jess. Like with Eric's crying we are saying "Whatever, Weasel". When Amber cries and uses it, aren't we saying "Blah Blah Blah"? But when Jess cries to two different sides we are all saying "someone give this girl a hug." Isn't it just as likely that Jess is playing all sides. Infact, isn't she? And in the end, she gets away with it because everyone treats her like shes a precious princess; which is a part she plays so well.

If Eric hadn't run off his mouth and had just been charming all the time we would all be freaking out about how he is getting screwed right now, but now we see his charm is all a facade because he screwed up by not shutting up. Isn't it JUST as likely that Jess is playing the same "BBF Card" with everyone, without the added running of the mouth. Jess, all of sudden, is the most dangerous player in the game, IMHO. Wow.

Of course she could be an airhead... but I doubt it.

-Taylor

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Eric Go! They are all such total liars, not to mention completely suggestible. I have never seen such flipping from one idea to another. that is why Jen and Kail are still there. SEND KAIL HOME!!!!

8:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Taylor - I've been trying to call people's attention to Jess for a while now... The interviews with her mom haven't been totally in vain, i hope... She's playing a very good game.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Eric's gone, all my money is on Jess and Jen and Jameka in Finals. With Jessica winning!

Go Girlss!!!!

8:43 PM  
Blogger XXIX said...

This is also my first BB season and I am hooked!

I need Eric out of there. I never liked him. Never will. He could've played the game a little better and not rely on what he saw people do on the many shows he has studied.

If this actually works I will be very unhappy.

Jameka or Jen for the win!

9:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

xxix - Welcome! :)

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Jan and I am a Big Brother addict...I feel that all concerned needs to collect themselves and vote to evict Amber, Please put her out of her ( or maybe mine) misery..... Anyone feel the same???

9:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Jan! - Yep, I think I can speak for the collective on this one... Amber's gotta go.

9:54 PM  
Blogger LuvdaCubs said...

Is Amber morphing into a man?

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dustin also follwed that comment with, well if there is another hinky vote we will know it is Dick....smells like a set up...here we go again..grrrrrrr

10:09 PM  
Blogger desariyahmom said...

I still dont understand how the banner said Amber was a liar as well as Eric and blame goes straight to Eric and NOONE has questioned the cry baby about anything. Why??????????? How does she fly under the radar, must be her professional bigot skills that give her these extra powers.

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My one wish for the week:

Please let all the HG's sleep ALL day until BB makes them wake up to clean, etc. I can't stand anymore flip flopping at this moment.
Better yet, maybe I'll sleep til the show..LOL (I wish!)

FYI it is 4:46 BBT and Dick just said to Dani "Jameka really needs to go, she's f*cking up the game."

WOW, I think so too! Right after Dustin!

At this point in time, I don't care who wins as long as it's not one of those on my long list of Needs to be Evivted: Dustin, Jameka, Amber, Kail - And I think I even have that in order of preference...lol

Hi, My name is Jessie and I too am a BBaholic.

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber's poor daughter is probably watching the sky waiting for lightning bolts just in case her mom breaks a promise.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home