BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Big Brother Backyard
Tanning, Trashing & Treachery

11:38am BBT
BACKYARD
Jess & Dustin

It sounds like Dustin will be keeping his word to vote out Eric, but he's back to his usual degradation of Dick and Daniele... lol...

Dustin: If you get HoH, you should still put one of them up. If one of them goes up, one of them goes home. Definitely, that needs to happen.
Jess: HoH should be a breeze this week. Look who's playing.
Dustin: Gonna be 6 of us instead of 7 ...Zack, then me, you and Amber. I want you to win it so bad!
Jess: Even though I think it will be harder to put those 2 up, I think it'll be a better move
Dustin: I still want those 2 gone. So bad!

Dustin switches gears to talking about Eric for a moment...

Dustin: Why can't people just be normal? It's gonna be sad when he leaves.
Jess: I'm not gonna be that sad. He's tryin' to create drama between me and Amber, and I dont like that. I don't even want a question that someone I'm close to is playing me.
Dustin: Eric came to me, cause he sees me as a smart player.
Jess: I want to vote him out! I don't care.
Dustin: NO! Let me be the only vote for him to go from our side. He did hinky votes for 2 weeks. Let there be one hinky vote for him.
    ***And I return to full doubting Dustin mode. I just don't trust him, and I wont till I have proof.
Dustin resumes his usual Dani/Dick bash fest... laughing about how he made Dani cry, making personal jabs at Dick... and both add how they still want Dick and Dani gone. Their plan is to get Dick out next week.

Whatevs.

Noon BBT

Meanwhile, Eric just got up a little while ago, and with a very bad tummy. I'll spare you the gories...

He's been rightfully nervous these last 3 days. All that remains to be seen is will he be able to turn everything around in his favor?

If he's able to pull that off, I'll tip my hat. Either way, it's going to be a very interesting next 29 hours in the Big Brother 8 house.

The cameras are creeping him out. "No matter what I do, 15 cameras follow me." Welcome to Kail and Jen & Dick and Dani's world.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




11 Comments:

Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Sadness for the metal mammaried man.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh...I can't stand Dustin. Why is he insisting that he is the only one to vote out Eric? I don't trust him at all...I really hope Jess or Amber votes him out too!

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Dustin says he wants to be the only one from their group to vote to evict Eric. So are Jameka and Amber going vote to evict Kail?

Gah I hope they can keep eric. They should. and let him win HOH and put up the Donatos...and not have any of them make enemies, just let eric keep all the enemies!

but leave it to america to not vote for them two then everyone will be mad at Eric again! hahahahah. I think it will just be a never ending story for the guy. So maybe he should go, Eric is my favorite though...

Kent, TX

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like Dustin will keep his word. But just like you, Carolyn, I don't believe a word he says. We'll see what happens.

If he is being truthful, then my only guess as to why he wants Jessica to vote to keep Eric is because he wants to make sure that Kail knows his vote was the one that kept her in the house. That way he can be the hero and Kail would owe him her vote if he needs it next week.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Eric can recover from such an earth-shattering night for him.

Dustin has the ladies in his hands... they will vote to evict Kail, and he will be the swing vote...

I'm thinking he will try to nudge Zach over...

I wouldn't be surprised if Kail leaves 6-0

please, CBS, send a misleading banner to salvage your MOLE plan

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just my opinion but...i dont like Dustin.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's Dustin being the fourth vote sounds mighty..."hinky." I hope the girls wise up and cast their votes in the right direction.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As u should NOT trust Dustin, although he is making for an intresting game the way he flip flops.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Yes Dustin will vote for Eric but, now he's telling Eric to get Zach to switch to his side. So Dustin is still trying to save Eric with saving face... GRRR.... I'll say it again,Dustin lives up to the names he calls everyone else. He blabbed last night like a lil kid whos been caught with his hand in the candy jar. Wish he had some balls.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if dustin doesn't vote eric out, he will lose his #1 amber, because he promised her he would. plus, i'm sure jameka & jessica won't like that he lied to them. that will leave him with nobody but eric.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious photo of eric cant wait to see what c venus does with that one...hee.heee

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home