BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

BB8 Dustin: "I'm Voting Eric Out"

UPDATED AS OF 7:04AM BBT
(scroll down for the new stuff!)
No torture this morning... Just cutting to the chase.. Some things you just have to see with your own two eyes. Nothing else that happened Tuesday night even comes close. A million thanks to bbfanz and teslad for youtubing it up all night long! Seriously, BB fans, where would we be without the youtube folks?

For those of you who for whatever reason cannot watch videos (or play sound, since you're at work?), I recommend Jokers for the minute to minute play by play on the events of last night. I'd love to do it for ya today, but if I spend the 2-3 hours it'll take me to do that, I'll miss everything that's happening live, and its coming fast and furious.

Dustin: I'm voting Eric out.
Video captured by teslad.



Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass


Here's how it all happened. All the most important video clips relative to Big Brother 8 Dustin's decision to evict Eric.

Amber, Dick & Daniele
Captured by bbfanz


Amber tells Dustin
Amber: Eric has played us... I'm voting out Eric...
Captured by teslad


Dick and Daniele in the Backyard at 3:05am
Captured by bbfanz


Dustin comes clean with Dick and Daniele
Dustin: Ok, I'm gonna come clean. The reason I said you cannot trust the Donatos is...
Captured by bbfanz


Daniele & Dustin hash it out...
Captured by bbfanz


Dustin & Dick Shake on the Deal
Captured by bbfanz



So the question is... Do you believe Dustin?

As of 4:40am BBT, Dick, Dani, Dustin and Amber are still up in the Backyard, chatting away very nicely. I feel like I'm watching the utopian ending to the Godfather. Spark up the feeds, folks. See it all live now.

4:53am BBT
BACKYARD
Dick, Dustin, Dani & Amber
Dustin: You guys, this one's for Nick.
Dani: And All of us!
Dustin: Absolutely.. for Nick and for all of us!

And another clip captured by bbfanz with all of them planning their "special" goodbye messages for Eric:



Amber and Dustin go inside shortly thereafter. They share a very long hug in the kitchen. Amber is so relieved. They go to bed, and Jameka wakes up... As of 5:13am BBT, Amber and Jameka are in the Bathroom - Amber's filling Jameka in on the whole thing. Seems like it's a real deal.

Jameka: So Dustin is voting Eric out?
Amber: He's so firm about it. We were talking about our goodbye messages. OMG, I'm gonna be so brutal about it...
Jameka: You have a good feeling about it?
Amber: I've never been so happy. I am dying right now.

CUT TO:
BIG BDRM
Eric & Jessica
Backtracking to 5am
Eric & Jess whispering in bed.
Eric: Amber & Dustin are outside talking to Dick and Daniele
Jess: Are you worried or something?
Eric: Yes! I tried to go out there, and Dick said, "Can you give us a minute?"
Jess: He said that?
Eric: Yes.
Jess: Now you know how it feels when people meet in the middle of the night.

CUT TO:
Amber and Jameka
5:20am BBT
Amber is positively giddy at the prospect of Eric going home. Jameka's coming around. Dick and Daniele walk into the bathroom and join them. It's a regular love-fest.

Jameka makes mention of how Eric's gonna freak, and we have a rousing chorus of "Who cares" from Dick, Dani and Amber.

Amber: I know. Who cares?! F-you dude. How dare you!

Amber: I am so f'ing glad that me and your dad talked. You have no idea... It's a good week, man.

Turn em on - they're all on their 3rd wind, and way too excited to sleep.

Dick comes back in to the Bathroom.
5:30am BBT
Dani, Dick, Amber
Dick: Kail just kissed my hand.
Amber: What did you tell her?
Dick: I told her she was staying. I told her everyone's up doing happy dances.
Amber: OMG, I'm so pumped. I may never fall asleep. This could not have panned out any better way... and I don't have to go back on my word.

Dustin comes back in to join the love fest, and warns it may be best to keep Jessica in the dark on this one, although, he says, Eric has been driving her nuts.

Dustin: You guys, she's not gonna understand. It just has to be put into perspective another way for her. Just don't worry abou tit. i gave you my word. I'll do my part.
Jameka: Yet again.. another example of Karma!!
Dani: (smiling, joking) We knew you'd say that.
Jameka: I don't think we should tell him. I don't wanna give him the chance to campaign and twist the situation any more.

Shortly before 6am, they've all moved to the kitchen for a little snackage.

Jessica joins them... She's all creeped out about waking up and finding Eric sitting on her floor staring at her.

After a few minutes, the conversation switches to a fantasy spa day luxury comp... the girls are all over it.
    ***Me too! I want in on that one!


There's a day and a half till the live vote. That's a lot of time in the Big Brother house! For the moment, though, it seems everyone is on the same page, and the plan across the board now is for Eric to get evicted. Could it be? Will Dani's "this week's for Nick" plan really come to fruition?

6:30am BBT
Dining Table
Jameka, Amber, Jessica
They are filling Jess in 100% about what's going on. Jess seems to be game for the plan to evict Eric... she's been sketched out by him a lot in the past couple days. At 6:50am BBT, they're still talking, and Jess seems to be getting more and more comfortable. Now that the rest of her alliance is firm... She's asking a lot of questions though, so she may be digging for info to pass back to Eric. Time will tell.

Jess: I want to talk to Danielle.
Amber: She's fine. She knows that Eric made it so guys didn't talk anymore.
Jess: (seemingly disgusted with E)You guys can spend time with Eric today.
Jameka: I don't want Eric to know he is going, cuz he will try to cause chaos before he leaves. He's a mastermind.
Jess: I was sad at first, but as more & more came out, I was okay with it. If that is what he has really been doing, I want him gone. It will be better for all of us in the long run.
Amber: How are you going to vote?
Jess: This morning I was dead set on voting to keep him... with the group... but now I don't know.
Amber: You should vote to evict Eric because of all his deceit.

7:04 am BBT
Jess: The girls are taking over this game. This is crazy.

I've said it before, I'll say it again... Ya gotta turn on the feeds! :)


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




21 Comments:

Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Oh well, I guess it's over.

"Why is it they get me to root for 'twisty' players like the twins and Eric and then poop happens for a million reasons and we can never see it out to the end?"

That was Kierkegaard wasn't it?

Well, on to next week's HOH. Rooting for Anyone But Dick or Amber. Sweet Chicken, I hope I have something to be happy about next week!

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe Dustin. I think it would be in his best interest to vote Eric out, but I just don't believe it.

4:38 AM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

Argh! I sure do hope he is telling the truth. Amber also said she would most likely go back on her word and vote Eric out because she doesn't trust that Dustin will follow through...so I think Eric might just be gone. Hip hip hooray!!!

Then again...there is still a whole day until evections...

4:38 AM  
Blogger raindropdreams said...

Hmm, not to be an America's Player hater, (just that Eric has been getting on my bad side this past week), I really hope Dustin keeps his word ... as well as Amber and hopefully even Jameka. I'm rooting for Evel Dick & Dani regardless just because ED's so undeniably awesome & I think Dani's a smart player, albeit some really bad moves (like voting Nick out, but I guess he was going to go home anyways & that it was hopeless to even throw him a pity vote).

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe Dustin - justhope there is no mind changing by Eric - we still have to get through today and Thursday! YAY!

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't see that coming! I hope they go through with it!

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! When I went to sleep lastnight Kail was going. I wake up this morning and Eric is going. No ladies and gents we now have a game of BB going on!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

6:11 AM  
Blogger Benjaman said...

Ok, I feel like I missed something ... just how did Dustin arrive at the place of voting Eric out? Is he doing it so Amber can keep her word on her daughter's life? I find it hard to believe that Amber convinced him ... she is so ... what's the word? Low-rent? And those braids don't improve her look one iota.

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This just totally made my day! Thanks for posting all of the videos! I don't think I would have believed it if I didn't see it myself. LOL! Like you said, a day and a half is a long time in that house, so I am not too comfortable yet. If Dustin follows through, it will really redeem him in my eyes.

6:16 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

but my prediction is ERIC will be the houseguest "voted" to return to the game.

p.s. i always root for the pitiful guys

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pinch me.

I hope this is just a nightmare and I'm still sleeping.

Not looking to good for my fav Eric, but still got 1 1/2 days and things can change rather quickly. Someone shake up the house....

I really wish a banner dissing Dick and Dani would fly by today....

Think quick Eric.....

I think Jameka, Dustin, Amber and Jess are stupid if they vote out Eric, b/c at this point they need him for numbers. If they keep him, they got 5 out of 9 and as long as they keep the power, they can weed everyone else out and then go at eachother.

I don't care how sketchy and manipulative Eric is, D & D are more of a threat than he is. Like Dustin said, there are 2 of them and they are both smart players. The gang should at least use Eric until they can get 1 of them out, preferably Dick.

So I am not only sad that Eric is leaving, but what his eviction could mean in the long run:

Ughhh I do NOT want D or D to win, anyone but them, PLEASE, and I am afraid if the gang doesn't keep Eric, it is more likely D&D will go even further in the game.

Also, I don't want Amber to win, but I still pick her over D&D cuz maybe she can use the money for some professional help for her & her family!

But I still have my dreamz....

The theory on 3 people in the finals...

Eric is sequestered if he is evicted...

And America gets a vote on who wins or even better Eric gets voted back into the house.....

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! I want Eric gone!!! He should've done what we said... I give credit to Jen for turning Amber and Jameka around. Her talk with them yesterday was smart and I think it's what made them finally see Eric as the shifty guy he is. Dani & Dick just didn't have the persuasion of words that Jen did yesterday. Go Jen!!! She's my fav now.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After the drama over the past few days with Eric going on the block, I hope the HG are smart enough to NEVER trust Dick. He claims he is truthful, but he IS not. He has made one thing clear. He cannot and will not keep anything you tell him secret, even if you tell him to. How many times in the past days has he told people what his allies specifically told him NOT to tell. I think he's done it to everyone.

Most recently he has done it to Dani, Zach and Jen. They even tell him not to, he says he won't and he does it anyways, then apologizes.

Hello HGs, Don't take D&D's side. Eric is a mastermind and manipulator, but Dick is WORSE. Take his side and slowly you will all go down.

Dick is a liability on Dani's game as well. As long as they are both in there, I would hope the HG are smart enough to know they need to be broken up. So with Dick gone, Dani's chances are much better! Whoever wins HOH this week should plan on getting rid of one of them!

Hello Wake Up HG.......

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber, what the hell did you d oto your hair?
I don't trust Dustin as far as I can throw him but I think Amber is using her brain for a change and sees that Dani and Dick aren't lying instead of just listening to Dustin all the time.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Just keeping my fingers crossed that, depending on who wins HOH on Thursday moves to 86 either Dick or Amber.

This would make me feel better.

I'll miss ya Eric! And remember, metal detectors are NOT your friend!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so loving this!!!!

Deb in NY

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad Amber was the leading force of this shift in Dustin so it can be completely pinned on her being an outright racist. Class act all the way. I hope Eric unleashes hell on his way out in regards to her.

11:48 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

this is kind of off topic but I just want to know how people can upload clips from the live feeds up on youtube. I will gladly do that if I know how to. Can someone explain how to do it?


Brian

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Evict Eric
2. HOH Dick
3. Second choice HOH Zach
4. Yes I hope Double Elimination and it will be Eric and Dustin.
5. D something else entirely that will show what a poor excuse of a human being Eric is.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want Eric to stay bc he is playing for use so it isnt his fault he is doind what hes doing and i like him way better that kail

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want eric to stay c he is doing what he is doing bc of what america says and i like him way better than kail but also he has taken his job 2 far but it doesnt look like he is staying

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home