BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

HoH Meeting with Dani, Jen & Kail

KITCHEN
Dani, Kail (Jen doing dishes)
12:15pm BBT

Dani
: There were 2 banners one day, three the next, and 5-6 the day after that. I wish people would realize that's how bad America is trying to tell us something about Eric... I wish everyone could see that.
Kail: There's no way Jessica will vote for me.
Dani: You don't know that. Like my dad says, perception is everything. Dustin keeps saying, "there's a line in the sand," and it's not about that at all! I need to make people realize that, cuz it's a really big deal.
Kail: I gotta talk to Amber. I have something to tell her about Dustin... I wanna know if he told her the truth.

They're whispering and it's a bit difficult to hear, but the gist is that Amber cannot be trusted. She's been caught in too many lies, and Daniele still feels sick about being tricked into voting Nick out when she knew in her heart she could trust him.

Thankfully, they move up to the HoH room, so they can speak freely...

CUT TO:
HoH Room
12:30pm BBT
Kail and Jen have just discovered that Dustin told them both they were the pawn during his HoH week.
Jen: He's just scared of me. Or he's trying to spread rumors.
Dani: He's completely hanging himself.
Kail: He thinks there's the 5 of them and they're completely strong.
Dani: Squash that! I really can't stand the way he talks. He's so belittling and so rude to people. He has so much sass too. It makes me so angry.
Jen: I always thought your dad and Dustin had something.
Kail: I did too!
Dani: Why?
Kail: I just always saw them talking...
Dani: My dad's always hated Dustin.
Jen: Dustin asked me, "Do you think that Dick, Amber and I have something going?" And I was like, no, but now I do.
Kail: But Amber, she acted pretty smitten with Dustin last night...
Dani: I think the whole fight thing is such a show. It's so fake. Even after the veto, she was pissed off for 2 days, but then she was sitting in his lap... They're trying to distance themselves, so they're not perceived as a power couple.

Dani: Amber's the kindling to the fire. Eric plants the seeds in her, and she spreads it around to everyone else. What else do you need? Especially when people feel close to Amber, and that she's an honest person.
Kail: Well, she really doesn't talk game with me.
Jen: Me neither.
Kail: Neither does Jameka...
Jen: Amber did a little about Nick with me... I think if she hadn't sworn on her daughter's life...
Dani: Yeah, but she promised Nick she'd never vote him out too... so I'm just like, if you're going to do that to your "brother." I think everyone's just putting on a show.... I think the biggest (most important) one to talk to is Jameka... Because she'll vote what's right, and she wont care if it goes with the group or not.
Kail: But what about Amber's influence on her?
Dani: I know that she'll come to the decision on her own what she's gonna do, and what's right.
Jen: I know with Nick, Dustin wanted Nick gone because Amber was close to him, and Dustin wanted her to only have him.
Kail: I'm wondering if Amber's starting to get Dustin's number...
Dani: But think about Jessica.. She was one of the 1st ones on board. She was just upset at the whole thing... She was pissed. She felt so betrayed. SO, you have that.... That's where I need to talk to her, and be like, I know where you're coming from...
Jen: I think she just doesn't wanna be the Erika...
Dani: Well, she's not gonna hook up with him
Kail: Well, they've been sleeping in the same bed for the past couple nights.

Dani: I think on that I need to talk to her, and get her to realize the bigger picture...
Kail: The thing that really hit home with me was when your dad said (last night) that Eric STUDIES reality tv shows...
Dani: You should tell her stuff like...
Jen: The sad thing is, he kinda told Amber and I a bunch of things that are really important, and I don't think he's told Jessica any of that. Like she was a throw away toy... Like he could lose / use anyone and it wouldn't really matter.
Dani: Exactly, he's had deals with everyone in this house.. Except Nick..
Jen: Which is why he wanted him outta her.

Jen: That's why I'm so confused about Dustin...
Dani: I know! Eric told me and my dad that once it got down to the 7, Dustin & Amber were the first to be up and Dustin's the first to go.

Jen: Yeah.. I still need to talk to Jessica and Jameka, but not till tomorrow...
Dani: Eric told my dad, I have this information on Amber, and the moment I say it, everyone's gonna flip out and not want her in the house any more.

Still going on... All about Eric, Dustin, the quest to save Kail from eviction... and Amber.

I'm just really loving the three of them enjoying each other and working together toward a common goal... There's been so much ugliness on the feeds in the past 72 hours, this is a treat. The whole time they've been up there together, I've had the disco song "Meeting in the Ladies Room (be there real soon)" running through my head.

After about another 1/2 hour of chatter, Kail fesses up:

Kail: I think maybe Dustin just wants me to be more nervous this week, cuz he was mad that I wasn't acting nervous enough last week.

She completely fesses up to Dani & Jen that Dustin guaranteed her safety last week. Further, she thinks maybe she actually has his vote, but he wants to keep her on eggshells, and still, she can't count on it.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, you're amazing. As I read your posts I wonder 'when does this lady sleep?'

1:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Awww.. thanks Mo. :)
I sleep when BB season's over. ;)
hehehe...

Keep the espresso's comin'!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Dan Halm said...

I love the three ladies pairing up together... I'm glad to see this season isn't going to turn into another season where floaters swim by unharmed.

I have to say I would be really happy to see Eric leave the house, I don't like his game playing and this whole America's Player twist wasn't a very good idea. However, I'm sure the producers are scrambling to come up with another twist to keep the viewers calling in (money talks)!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Ya know, I'm tryin' to look at this all in a positive way. (Cuz I've had a lot of trouble with that lately!)

Instead of my obsessing how there are people I like teamed up with people I can't stand on both sides of this, I'm going to grab some tea, sit in lotus position and keep telling myself that whichever side wins this round, I'm going to be happy that there are still people I like on whichever side wins.

Kumbayah. Kumbayah, damnit!

Still needs work.

2:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

clifff.. go kumbaya back over at the dustin chop comments. ;)

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff, you sound like Mr. Constanza "Serenity now, serenity NOW!"

2:38 PM  
Blogger shellindc said...

Can somebody explain to me why Amber isn't being targeted, even though she was "indicted" along with Eric on that banner? If the banner was the first time the HGs started to become suspicious of Eric, why is Amber escaping relatively unscathed? I = confused.

OH, and PS: I LOVE THIS SITE! :)

2:41 PM  
Blogger rpw said...

Cliff,
I'm going to drink some tea while waiting to see where you come out. I'm at a place (today anyway) where I am enjoying the controversy because there are no clean hands. Some are worse than others for me, but it's leveled the playing field as I see it. That and I haven't been reading a lot about it today.

By the way, if you take too long meditating to come up with your peace, I may have moved onto the harder stuff like booze...

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like there's more banner planes fly about... I wish I knew what the message is.

3:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

mo - me too.. i keep investigating..

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that these 3 are finally getting along! In all honesty, as much as I didnt like Kail and Jen before... Jen, Dani, and Kail are super strong competitors and i think theyd be a great team! Let's hope Karma works and Eric DOES go home this week!

PS- thank you for your WONDERFUL updates, Carolyn you're amazing!!

-Annette

3:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Annette - Thank you very much. Ditto on not liking Jen and Kail before, but now.. totally diggin' the 3 of them together.

Honestly, at this point, I'd love to see the 3 of them in the final 3... After all they've been through in the house? The only ones who really have to compete every week... they deserve it.

And, frankly, it would be a very sweet comeuppance to the demeanors....

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn:

I'm with you... I love these three together. Jen got a bad rap from the beginning (crying over her picture, etc.) but she's totally settled down. I don't think I've seen anyone in BB history that's withstood such a barrage of negativity and verbal abuse, all the while holding their own with dignity. Jen is a fierce competitor with a steely resolve.

I hope Eric gets evicted this week and then someone from "the other side" wins HoH so that Dick goes next week. I know he's good TV but I'm just sick of listening to him.

Great site, Carolyn. You have many fans.

Toddy

5:08 PM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

Ahhhh...this is what I have been waiting for. Finally after shouting at my TV "C'mon Dani, Jen & Kail; just get together already!" they finally have. I only wish it was a bit sooner...

5:26 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

How much do I love y'all?!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home