BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Overnight Report

KITCHEN
10:35pm BBT
Dustin & Zach (Amber present)
Dustin is calling Zach out for telling Dick what he (Dustin) said about "Don't trust the Donatos." Zach will not be intimidated.

Dustin: You are the only one I said that to.
Zach: When you told me, I had already heard you'd said it from others... That is not news.
Dustin: The fact is I said it recently.
Zach: Dude, you can think whatever you want.
Dustin: It's either you or Jen.

Zach walks out, and Justin turns to Amber...

Dustin: Jen's playing all sides. She sold her soul when she aligned with Dani.

CUT TO:

10:50pm BBT
KITCHEN
LNC
BB gives the Houseguests Beer and wine. Like they're not volatile enough.

10:53pm BBT
BACKYARD
Dani, Dick, Zach, Jen

(We hear Eric being called to the DR)
Dani: Eric hates me. He wont even look at me.

Fresh off his confrontation with Dustin, Zach asks Dick to be a little more careful about what he says to people from now on.

Zach: I mean, it doesn't really matter, it just causes me grief.
Dani: I've been telling him that too!

Dick apologizes.

Dani's really miserable. The house has split, and on her end, it feels like everyone against the Donatos... which is quite accurate. It's the Dustin Brigade v them, and it's been taken to a very personal attack level.

She feels like she has no friends at all in the house, and when Dick says, "You have me," she blows that off too, and Dick's hurt by it.

Truth is, she misses Nick, and her world inside the house has fallen to pieces since he walked out the door. All the hostility that was held in check by Dustin and others while Nick was in the house, is now unleashed full force. Dani tells Dick how she wants America's Choice, and then about her fantasy of Nick walking back into the House. We leave them as they recommence bashing Dustin. Dani says, "Joe was right about him!"

CUT TO:
BATHROOM
Amber & Jameka
11:35pm BBT
Amber and Jameka are talking about Eric again, how they really can't look at him the same way anymore, and how they mean to really keep a close eye on him, because he's too smart... Actually, Amber's talking. Jameka's Mmmmm'ing.. You can insert the Mm Hmm's yourself pretty much where ever there's a "..."

Amber: I know Eric tried to set up an alliance with Dani in the beginning... so he felt like Nick came between that... then he moved on to Jen... The more I think about it, even if I hadn't promised Eric my vote, I think Kail needs to go... She can't compete for HoH, she's on slop, she misses her family.... She has nobody in the house, because she f'd up her game with the whole alliance thing....
    ***And then in priceless self-justifying Amber logic:
Amber: It would be selfish to keep Kail here. She needs to go home for her own good. It would just be mean to make her go to sequester.
Jameka: Mmm Hmm... Let's follow through and vote Kail out.
Amber: Who would you put up? Dick and Danielle?
Jameka: Mmm hmm.
Amber: I'd put up Dick and Zach... Jen is obsessed with Dani now! I wonder if Jen would still put Dick up... My sister says gay guys will always stab you in the back... Eric has watched every season.. he's very smart...

CUT TO:
12:47am BBT
Kail & Dustin
BATHROOM
Kail finally calls Dustin out.
Kail: Why are you campaigning against me?
Dustin: This is about ED and Eric. Evel drew a line in the sand when they put up Eric.
Kail: But this is about me and Eric, not Eric and Evel.

Dustin avoided her eyes, looked down and said nothing on the subject. A couple of minutes pass, and Dustin offers Kail the following, in typical condescending fashion.

Dustin: You have my word that Dick and Dani will go up next week, and you'll be able to see it from home... It's the mistakes you make in the first week... I'm brutal, I am, nobody sees it coming...

He takes a little break to bash Dick and Dani for a moment, then..

Dustin: Kail, you should be proud of yourself for making it this far! You're so strong.
    ***omfg. the woman has serious control..
Adding insult to injury, after all this, Dustin tries to pump Kail for information on Jen...

CUT TO:
1:45am BBT
BATHROOM
Dustin & Kail
After calling Dani a "skank whore," Dustin states the obvious.
Dustin: I have hatred flowing through my blood for them.

Seeing as he's quite positive Kail's going home, he's being more open than usual.

Dustin: (If I win HoH) My noms will be Dick and Dani, with Jen as the replacement.

He goes on to slam Dani some more to Kail, calling her out as a cheat, and that she's completely screwed up her relationship at home.

Dustin: (dripping condescension) How sad it is that Dani's wearing the headband on her wrist?

Kail's giving him the MmHmmm's until she can't take it anymore, and she stands up for Daniele, saying she respects her and the way she's turned out as a woman.

Dustin's stunned into momentary silence.

CUT TO:
Eric and Jessica Flirting
2:00am
After Eric describes his g-spot finding prowess...

Jessica: I am not a robot. I'm a real live girl.

The jokingly agree to get engaged by finale, and then have a shotgun wedding the following day.

BBFanz got some nice footage for the Eric & Jess fans out there. Eric's explaining the concept of BB to her...


*** As of 2:30am BBT, The HGs are on a 24 hour lockdown. Lord help them all. Dick's already in a foul mood - starve him of nicotine and see what happens.

CUT TO:
3am
Jen & Kail in Bed
Kail's telling Jen everything that has happened tonight with Dustin, as well as her conversation with Zach about their prior alliance... Jen is less than forthcoming.

Kail: Dustin blames you for "The Donatos" comment.
Jen: I didn't even know their last name!
Kail: I think Dustin is afraid of you.
Jen: He should be. I know what a sneaky bastard he is. He is the sneakiest person in the house.
Kail: Dustin said if he gets HoH, he's putting Dick and Dani up, with you as the replacement.... knowing that you would stay. He said, "Wouldn't it be a great slap in Evel's face that the person that would send him home would be Jen."
Jen: I wouldn't care if I was up next to Dick and sent him home... (thinks more on it) but wouldn't it be funny... if I won POV and took one of them off, since the other would go home anyway. Then again, Evel is good at talking, so he'd probably win.
Kail: According to Dustin, he'd be gone. Supposedly he would use you as a pawn, since he knows Dick would go home.
Jen: He knows I'd put him up anyways.
Kail: Right.
Jen: He'll be my pawn too.
Kail: You should put Evel & Dustin up.
Jen: That's what I was thinking
Kail: I kept trying to tell Dustin that "if you told Evel you have me wrapped around your finger, why would Evel say you're campaigning to get me out??" That doesn't make sense! He couldn't answer.
Jen: I think he and Evel are working together. They are using us to get as much information out of us as they can.
    ***Please tell me that's a misdirect for Kail. Pretty sure it was, but I'm having trust issues. lol.
Kail: If Dustin and Evel are working together, Dustin will work to keep me.

They talk about Dick and Dustin's fight...

Jen: It was ridiculous.
Kail: You think it was for show?
Jen: Just be careful when you talk to Dustin.
Kail: I'm done talking to Dustin! I didn't realize what a liar he was.
    ***Hindsight is 20/20.




Captured by BBFanz


Additionally, though far less intrinsic to storyline, Jameka spent the early morning hours with Amber in a mutual admiration society meeting, during which Jameka put a whole lotta braids in Amber's hair...

The favorite shot of the night, however, comes straight from the Control Room.

Someone in there has had enough of the new Nerd Herd, and around 11pm BBT he/she let us know with this shot.

Pretty much says it all.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




12 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Amber throws out yet another generalization/sterotype!
Poor Dani, that screencap just made me want to hug her.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Amber even know what she is saying? Why wouldn't you want to keep Kail in the house if she can't get HOH, one less person worrying about competing for it. I hate nerd herd II.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Dani sad bunny pic is awesome. I love it so much.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Re: Dustin & Kail.

Wow. Wow on both parts. Kail's for not smacking him one. Dustin's for being brutally honest when one's normal reaction in this place is to deny, deny, deny.

Man, just when Kail's been kinda growing on me I gotta seriously hope she's being sent home.

Hey! I just remembered my theory! And this could be part of that whole "when is the finale" question:

Do you think that the evicted HG this week would indeed be the first member of the jury and ala Survivor, BB goes to having a finale between three finalists instead of two?

Huh? And wouldn't it be fun to see a week with Kail and Dick in the sequester house with no one else?

Who's with me?! Cha-a-a-a-rge!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Skip said...

In response to Cliff's theory:

I really hope you are right. I am totally expecting Kail to become the first jury member this week and a three-way vote in the finale. The two-way votes on both shows tended to be no-brainers, and as we saw on Survivor even a three-way vote can be seriously lacking in suspense (Earl vs. Cassandra and Dreamz).

And while we're on the subject of juries, am I the only one scratching my head over ED's "strategy" to make sure both Kail and Jen end up as Jury members! how can someone have watched every season of the show and NOT see what a bad play that is?

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am stunned by Amber's bashing this week. She disgusts me. Her ignorance is going to be seen by all of America. She should be ashamed of herself. She is lying so much and doesn't even know it becuase of her so called "memory issues". I'm suprised Jameka takes her crap..being a social worker and all, you would think she has more to say than mmhmm. I can't stand Dustin either anymore. He is making me nauseous. I am rooting for the Donatos, Zach and Jen alliance.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just ridiculous what comes out of her mouth, I can't believe that Jameka even listens to it.

Jo of NY

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm horrified about Amber's bigotry in the house. Similar comments on the U.K. version of Celebrity Big Brother this year caused an international furor when Jade Goody spewed hate-speech about Indian contestant Shilpa Shetty. Goody's life outside the house went into a tailspin and Channel 4 had to do serious damage control with sponsors and the public.

Amber should be exposed for the hideous bigot that she is so that she cannot capitalize (via appearances, etc.) on the minor celebrity she will have when she leaves the house.

If CBS does not present Amber as she truly is on the TV broadcast it will amount to nothing short of censorship. I hope "journalist" Julie Chen has some integrity takes a stand.

Toddy

11:35 AM  
Blogger cheley said...

Oh my... I can't believe Amber and heck... everything that has happened since Thursday night!! I go camping with the family for a weekend of no T.V. and all and look what happens! WOW

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need to all take a stand and write CBS. I really hope all sponsers now their is a NY & Jew hater,gay basher in house.


Michelle<3

12:04 PM  
Blogger desariyahmom said...

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.shtml link to write CBS about Amber.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Carolyn, I told you that Amber would be bashing gays next! OMG! I wish that would get back to Dustin. Watch out Jameka! No telling what Amber will say about African Americans. Honestly, I do not understand why Jameka tolerates Amber's sterotyping, bigotry, and hatred!

I am waiting to see if CBS airs any of Amber's remarks on TV!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home