BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Dish Dude Doug's Wednesday Rant

Queen Dustin disgusts me now..

Amber makes ME want to cry.

Jameka needs to practice what she preaches.

Eric needs to be impeached by America.

I still like Jess, but not the way she's voting.

Why is the Queen talking like a black woman? Why does Jameka have to yell? Amber's a bitch.

I like Nick.
I'm not bitter.

Dustin is on a bigger power trip than Dick was. I can't believe Amber said the show was rigged.

Dustin, Amber, Jameka and Eric - bite me.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with all of the above.
LOVE IT!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I wrote CBS awhile back and told them that Eric is not my player.(does that mean I am not part of America now?)=(
Impeach Eric!

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry...why are we so upset with Eric? Do we even know who America voted for yet?

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Carolyn!!! They can bite me too!!!!!!!!
And the AP can kiss me where the sun dont shine!

Deb in NY

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys and Gals. I just went on the CBS.com site to feedback and left the following comment:

I would first like to start off by saying that I love BB. I am a huge fan. I am, however, disappointed that OUR representative, Eric has let the American people down by NOT following our lead and campaigning for Nick to stay in the house. I know that it has not been made public that America has chose Nick but as I said I am a HUGE fan and I frequent message boards and we all (the BB fan community is certain that Nick should have made a clear victory over Kail to stay. If, by some strange event, I am wrong I certainly appologize but if it is in fact that Eric just chose to ignore our wishes I know that it will seriously affect house the public feels towards BB and Eric in particular. It may end up that we all band together to jack the votes and make it extremely difficult for Eric. You, depend on the viewers for the success of this show. It is your responsibilty to make sure our messages and our opinions count. Sadly at this point Eric is being to much of a politician (Out for his own agenda when his job is to represent the people). We are invested in having Eric get as far in the game as possible, therefore he needs to trust America. Please make him do so or I am sure America will turn on him as he turned on us. Sincerely, Elizabeth

Sorry it is so LONG Carolyn, please forgive me.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizabeth great message that you left for CBS. You go girl;)
Im with you on all the voting together :)!


Michelle<3

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sure was long winded but Hell, I gotta watch my Nicky's back ;0)

Gosh do I ever laugh at myself. We are getting so personally involved with this whole Nick thing but he does honestly seem like a kind fellow after all. Nock POWER (LOL)

8:35 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!! I couldn't agree more on every single point!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Wow. Y'all take fun, silly TV stuff waaaay too seriously. I obsess on this show too, but really now!

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I'm confused about what did Jameka to have so many ppl against her?

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does every one love Nick?? I don't get it. I sure don't like Nick. I thought he was always the untrustworthy one and he was the first one to tell dani about the alliance. He also doesn't even want to be there if it was not for dani being there. I think he deserves to go home, so for people who think that its eric fault for campaigning for nick to go home, just remember there are also other americans who will be glad if nick leaves. Either way we don't know what america chose yet. And I really don't like any one in the Big Brother house anymore, I think all of them are really annoying and I really think Jessica's voice is annoying and she is a total ditz. I miss Mike, I thought he was a totally good person, but indeed a stupid move.

9:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anonymous.. do you watch the feeds?

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn I'm not sure if you are talking to me (Anonymous with question about Jameka) but I dont watch the feeds.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate jameka. i think she was stupid in the veto comp. maybe god "made her ball be drawn" not to help jen but to help her get the $5000 dustin won, or to make her keep the noms the same. she went the way she wanted to go and used god as her excuse for being stupid. i hate amber because she is a liar and a backstabber. i wish she would stop crying!! america should have agreed with me in week 1 when i wanted her to go and carol to stay. then maybe nick would not be going home this week. i hate eric because i have no faith in the "america's player" part of the show anymore. he should have to do what america wants or lose his position. there is no way america voted to keep kail and send nick home. he is one of the most trustworthy people on the show. kail is so freakin' deceptive, i just hate her! eric should know that the majority of the voters will be mad at him for betaying us. big brother producers should punish him in some way for betraying us and he needs to know that we are upset with him. he's fake and i wish he would go now. i hate dustin because he has gotten too much like amber. i used to like him until this week. now i just don't like him at all. i guess joe was the better man after all between the two. i am just so mad!! this show makes me upset everytime i watch it because most of the HGs are so stupid! the bad ones will come out on top and that just sucks!

-jessica

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home