BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Monday, August 13, 2007

Feeds Are Back

8:12pm BBT
The Feeds are back on! :) WooHoo! The HGs are all outside, stuffed like Thanksgiving.

Spark em up!

8:30pm BBT
The Herd has moved inside.
Dani, Zach and Dick are strategizing in the Jacuzzi.



9:15pm BBT
Eric, Jessica and Jen are in the Hot Tub. Dick, Dani & Dustin are on the couches. Jameka and Amber are on the double lounger.

Pre-Jacuzzi/Spanking/Jen's Beard



Jessica and the rest of the house are goading Eric to get him to expose himself...


Eric: I'm being treated like a piece of meat!


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did the feeds go off just because they were having a party?

8:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

the Music. CBS doesn't want to have to pay ASCAP the ENORMOUS $$ for broadcasting each song on tv or the net.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently they played music and CBS didn't want to pay the royalties.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Sher said...

Carolyn...
In your expert opinion... Is Zach down with the Donatos? Or is he doing this thing with Jess? Is HE going to be the Dustin this week? I saw, heard or read somewhere that he promised to vote however Jess wanted this week.... ???? IS this a "panty crunching" move to quote our resident rogre or is he playing the Turds?

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ok. Thanks for explaining that Carolyn.

8:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sher...
Expert? nah..
Opinion -you betcha.
I think Zach is down with the Donatos. He's a thinker, and it makes more sense for him to have a fiercely loyal alliance in the donatos and jen than an alliance that's ready to drop him next - if he sides with the herd.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Trudi said...

Carolyn,

Love your sight!!! Thank you so much for your dedication to keeping me informed. I wished I would have found you last year for All Stars! Oh well.

While I understand why you may detest Dustin so much, I have to say that Danielle and Dick get on my nerves!!! I realize that it is just 'different', but really the others did not sign on for an alliance that is unbreakable, so spare me! While I find it amusing to see Dick stay and Dustin go home...it just means another week of whining of Danielle. So what - you lost your best friend. Try playing this game without an alliance. The others have had to put faith in people who lie. I mean isn't that really the whole purpose of BB?

Just my view...however, I can not express how much I have appreciated your dedication to helping me have info on the show. Next year I know that I will succumb to buying the feeds. In the meantime I will look forward to your updates!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Sher said...

schew... I was HOPING you'd say that. I'm trying to lay low this week with my own opinions because knocking on wood prior to expressing them has not been helpful in past weeks.

Long love & live the Nicksters.
I'm Nickcited for Thursday!

{{{{{{{{{KARMA}}}}}}}}}

9:12 PM  
Blogger America's Player said...

"What can Eric do?"

There is an interesting article on this topic, posted on RealityWorldOnline.

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article7214.art&page=1

-Codinome

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question I am hoping that you will be able to find out the ansewer for me. I was reading a few days ago that dick dani and jen found a quote on the hooka pipe that made reference to the chess board. Today on the CBS website (in the boards) it said that Dick and Dani found something writen on the bottom of one of the chess pieces, and they went to the dr to talk to them about what they found. when Dani came out she was very happy about something. Do you know anything about this? Thanks Bonnie

9:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I don't know the answer to that one.. Anyone else?

9:37 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Poor Zach has the personality of a microwave.

The man was born to be a professional seat filler.

Bring back the bunny suit. At least it have him something interesting to do.

Julie: Zach, please cast your vote.

Zach: I vote to evict Kail.

Julie: She was evicted last week.

Zach: Carol?

Julie: Uh uh.

Zach: Hey, wanna play beer pong? I can set it up right now!

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah... i heard about that too. here is the link to the message board. some people are predicting another cou de tat twist....



http://boards.cbs.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=31&nav=messages&webtag=CBSBigBro8MB&tid=18363

10:47 PM  
Blogger Skip said...

Thanks for the catch-up magic you do!

Picking up on what an earlier poster touched on a bit:

I've been scratching my head over the anti-Dustin fever out there of late. I just don't get it. Personally, I want two things from the captives: A) I want them to be entertaining, and B) I want them to play a good, strategic game. The way I see it Dustin scores above average on both counts. So what is it exactly that irks everyone so much?

I'm sort of split on who I'd like to see leave right now. Since Jess won HoH I've been hoping to be rid of Dani finally since she scores dismally on both counts (voting your showmance partner off one week, then shooting yourself in the foot to "avenge" him the next is both bad strategy and lousy drama in my book). If ED goes I'm afraid the house will become as dull as a day at Sunday school, and if Dustin goes I'm afraid the irrational players will run amok and prevent anything even vaguely resembling a game to transpire...

When does Survivor come back again?

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the AS Season there was a twist where the HG had to find clues around the house to piece together into a quote/saying for the coup de 'tat (sp?), I believe this was a clue. There had been talk about chess in Alice in Wonderland...both the game of chess and in reference to life.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Kiari Athenia said...

http://boards.cbs.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=CBSBigBro8MB&tid=14061

is where ii found the link on cbs

kiari

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Zack think that Jessica likes him?
LMAO
Zack is a weirdo.He thinks Jessica will drop Eric for him. For some reason Zack feels confident about it.
When Dani said she has Zack's back, Zack said he wasnt sure if he could trust Dani.
Zack maybe book smart, but he sure isnt street smart!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Sven said...

I agree with trudi and josh. A lot of people posting comments on here seem to be missing the whole point of this game show. The guests need to stay focused. They aren't on there to make lifelong friends. Its all about the cash! Dr.Will, Boogie, and others never lost sight of that.

4:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i would offer only this - just because someone doesn't agree with your point of view does not mean they are missing the point of anything.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Sven said...

Well true enough Carolyn. Perhaps for some of the house guests its entirely for self promotion or some other agenda and certainly Dick and Dani have more at stake than the cash. But I can't find fault in any guest for flip flopping or rolling over on a promise when it could save their own game and the oppotunity for the grand prize. Its such a unique enviroment the guests are living in.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Sher said...

The links to the CBS board posted above are not working... can someone direct me again?
Thanks!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home