BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Overnight Report

12:15am BBT
HAMMOCK
Jessica & Zach, talking game.
Jess: The numbers are getting smaller. I want to keep the door open. You seem trustworthy.
Zach: I am.

12:24am BBT
HOH ROOM
Jen, Dustin, Amber
Jen elects to admit to these 2 that she had a boob job when she was 18. She regretted having the procedure immediately, especially since they've grown with her body weight.

Jen: They're too large, now.
Dustin: They look very good, however.
Jen: I just wish I had waited... The implant portion is only a small percentage of their overall size.

After a few minutes, Eric and Jameka join the HoH crew, and it degenerates quickly into a bash Dick & Dani fest. Jen does not bash, she merely states what bothers her. Eric and Dustin do their usual routine.

CUT TO:
Hammock
1:05 - 1:15am BBT
Jess & Zach
Jess: I want to trust Eric so bad, but after last week, I just don't know if I can...
Zach: Maybe you should test your alliance by telling them they're going up and seeing how they react. If they don't mind, they're loyal. If they mind, they're secretly allied with Dick and not to be trusted.
Jess: That's a good idea!

By 1:30am, Jessica left Zach and returned to the HoH room, and joins in a game of "I never" with Eric, Dustin, Jen and Amber. At 1:45am BBT, they take a break for food.

1:47am BBT
Dustin & Jess, alone
Dustin has again flipped, and he explains why he doesn't want to go up as the replacement nominee.

Dustin: I would only want to go up against Dick, but not if Daniele is left on the block.. I'm not sure how Eric would vote. I just don't trust the votes if Dani is up there.

He believes that Amber or Eric should be the most likely to go up as the replacement nominees, depending upon who comes down. Dustin's still untrusting of Eric, because of the 2 hinky votes.

Here's the clip, captured by BBFanz:


CUT TO:
KITCHEN
2:38am BBT
Amber, Dustin, Jen, Jameka
Amber adds the mentally challenged to her list of acceptable targets for degradation.

CUT TO:
3:07am BBT
Eric & Jess
Heading up to HoH
& in HoH
Eric: Is the HOH free? Can we talk up there?

Jess and Eric head up to the HoH room.

Eric: I really haven't felt well all day. I almost asked for a medic while I was in the DR just now. I'm so light headed... I'm upset by the behavior of everyone in the house. It's starting to make me angry.
Jess: Everyone?
Eric: Yes, sort of... not you...

Eric explains that he's pissed at Dustin for offering and renegging umpteen times, and even moreso that he's trying to blame his tactic on other people... Then he moves on to Zach, and all the deals he's trying t make... then Jen...

Eric: ...and then Zach overheard Jameka and Jen talking about getting all the guys out of the house, but Jen wasn't on board with that...
Jess: I didn't know about that.

Amber comes into the HoH Room to get her things. Eric doesn't say a word until she leaves.

Eric: I'm not cool with being fifth in our alliance.
Jess: So you don't trust me right now?
Eric: I trust you 100%! OMG, I feel horrible that I've made you feel like that. I trust you without reservation. I've told you every piece of important information I've ever heard in the game. It's just that we haven't had a chance to talk alone lately, and everyone else is making me feel like, what the eff is going on? I really want to spend more time with you - Game 1 is over, and game 2 is starting. My concern for us is that we may be on the outside (of the alliance) looking in, and I want to stop that. I'm curious to hear your line-up.

Eric and Jess talk about who to put up, and Eric says Dustin. Jess makes note of the fact Dustin has offered and backed out so many times... and that Dustin has mentioned putting Eric up as the pawn. Eric is less than appreciative of Dustin offering him as the sacrificial lamb. Eric continues to push for Dustin, saying the replacement has to be someone we really don't mind losing from the group.

Here's the Clip, captured by BBFanz, of Eric speaking privately with Jess about Dustin, Zach, et al.


Here's the second part, also captured by BBFanz. Eric is doing his best to push for Dustin before he has to ignore Jessica per America's vote:


Third part...
Eric: I just feel like we haven't had the time this week to really talk as much as we could while you have the room. I feel like there are some scenarios where we gonna be on the outside looking in, and I want to hear from you your thoughts about that... This is hard to hear, but.. as much as we don't care for this person, they may actually be the better choice to keep..."

After a while, Eric changes tacks and recommends putting up Jen as an option. Very directly and without hesitation, Jess simply states, "I don't want to."
    ***Can she hear her mother's thoughts and wishes?!
Moving right along then...
Jess and Eric are enjoying each other's company, and he's doing everything he can to make a push for Dustin before he has to ignore Jess for the next several hours. He's also setting up his disappearance, so she doesn't begin to doubt him.

At 3:38am BBT, Jess offers to let Eric stay over, and Eric asks for a rain check. Jess let's him know that he has her mind going a million miles an hour. He apologizes and says he's really feeling sick now, like he's coming down with the flue. He doesn't want to make her ill to, so as much as he'd like to stay, he's going to sleep downstairs tonight.

CUT TO:
STORAGE ROOM
3:50am BBT
Eric talking into his mic to DR folks...
Eric: I got out of there as fast as possible.. I hope you know I had to miss out on a chance to spend the night with her, which could have been beneficial in many ways...

Please see this post for the video clip.

Eric spends the next few minutes making the rounds, letting people know he feels really ill and is heading to bed.

CUT TO:
4:20am
HOH ROOM
Jess, Amber, Jameka, Dustin
They're discussing the replacement nomination.

Dustin: Would you be ok with asking Jen to go up, in case Dick takes himself off the block? Then you could put up Jen against Dani, with the promise that Jen was safe?
Jess Yes.
Dustin: I'll go up against Dick. That's a risk I'm willing to take.
Jameka: I think us putting up someone from our own group is phony... it's only for a slap in the face. America will think it's a punk move...

The group moves on to discussing their belief that Eric is possibly in an alliance with Jen.

Amber: Jen told me that she and Eric talked, and that Eric told her he wasn't going to tell her anything anymore.
    ***you get that "devil in disguise new york jew boy" out, Amber. Focus!
    ***Pardon me while I throw up a little in my mouth.
Jess: I think I'm just gonna put up Jen as replacement... instead of someone from the group.
    ***As much as this does not make me happy, strategically, it is definitely Jess' best move.
Dustin: Tell Jen, "You know you are safe." If Dani stays on the block, just tell Jen in your speech that "they are both strong competitors."

They come to an understanding that while this is an option, it's not the most likely scenario - Dani being left up on the block. No matter what they think of Dick, they don't think he wants to go out of the game saying a big F you to his daughter... They surmise that he will very likely be taking Dani off the block, and it is decided that the most likely replacement will be Dustin.

Dustin: Just know that if he saves Dani... that I'm ok with (being the replacement).
Jess: What do you want me to say when I put you up?
Dustin: Just say... "You and Dick have been head-to-head all week. May the better man win."
Jessica: Maybe I won't say anything.
    ***LMAO! Good girl, Jess! LOL!
The herd spends another hour up in the HoH trashing and gossiping about Zach, Dick and Dani, before leaving Jess alone around 5:30am BBT.

CUT TO:
BATHROOM
Jen, Dick & Dani
5:45am BBT

Jen: Tomorrow will be fun.
Dick: Yeah, it will! I'll throw them all off and say I've decided not to use the veto. Haha! Just watch Jessica's face!
    ***Crap!


FYI - Jessica is still awake as of 7:37am BBT
By 8:30am BBT, she's fallen asleep with the lights on & headphones on...
Poor kid. She's really stressed out.


9:40am BBT
BB: Houseguests. Its time to wake up for the day.
Carolyn: Perfect timing! The overnights are done!


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! First post!

I have a really quick, and perhaps stupid, question. When you are talking about Eric and Jess, and her saying that "he is making her mind go a million miles an hour" or however you put it; is she talking about where he is with her romantically? As in "do you want me, or do you not want me; you're drivin me nuts!" Or did she just mean that he has given her tons to think about?

If it's Eric/Jess/Makeout related then I will be happy because they should of showmanced long before now.

-Taylor

8:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Taylor :) not stupid at all.. Jess was referring to the game though.. She was still up until just a few minutes ago stressing...

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you have those turds circling you 24/7, you will really be stressed out. if only she can just lock herself in in the hoh room for the rest of her reign, and only go out when need be, she'll come of it saner. poor Jess... if she only knew...

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I for one am rooting for Eric & Jessica. Take away Eric's "AP" status and I think he is really smitten with Jessica and would never betray her in this game or outside of it. I hope she gives him a chance and tries to truly trust him again!!

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am beginning to think I would like to see Jen, Jess, and Eric in a alliance in the final 3. As much as I love dustin I think that hes being a punk with Eric and could be detrimental. Also I don't really think Jen is the person she was at the beginning of the show.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gut is telling me that, even though we're being tempted quite heavily with the thought of Dustin ending up on the block with a chance to catapult his obnoxious ass over the wall, Jen is ultimately going to be the one sitting next to Dick.

I just don't feel like Jess would risk an alliance member (one that she spent laying in bed with for 24 hrs) only to avoid upsetting Jen. She's not an idiot. She won't put up Zach, because he's a vote for her, but Jen is easily expendable.

We'll see in a few hours I guess.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

America seems like they're trying to mess with Eric's game now and I happen to think that's just not right. I for one hope that all of his attempts from here on out are half assed.

9:18 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

I hope Jen stays true to Dani and votes to out the other person if she's not up there. I think I read that Jessica asked Jen and Zach to vote to save Dick. If thats the case we might be able to keep D&D around another week with Eric's vote and hope they get the HOH next week.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Ooh! Ooh! Don't use the veto, Dick!

Can you just SEE his face when Dani goes out!? Oh my God, the feeds will be ORGASMIC.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Dick save Dani!
I'm going to go cry!

10:06 AM  
Blogger erinrick4eva said...

I'm hoping that when ed said he was going to say he decided not to use the veto that he is going to say that and then say on myself....he has to save dani

10:18 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

I think he meant he was going to mess with their heads and say he was Not going to use the Veto for Dani, But hen at the last momnet use it for her.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whaaat?

no.

he was joking, right? i don't think he'd ever be that stupid and not take dani off the block .... would he?? good God this season is CRAZY!!! when is the veto ceremony?!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally think that if Eric would do a task and do it correctly, without attitude, and without back talk about America not following his strategy, then America might look at things differently. I don't think anyone anticipated that if Eric was not going to talk with someone that he would pretend to be sick. It potentially looks like he has it set up so he can pretend to be sick and not talk to anybody all day, so he doesn't look mad at Jess. (Lame)

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that Dick is going to pull another one of his tricky little change-up statements, like he did when he was HOH. This is most likely what he'll say...

"I've thought long and hard about this decision, and Jess, I've decided NOT to use the power of Veto....





[Dramatic bass thumps & HG reactions]

[BOOM]

[BOOM]

[BOOM]





... on MYSELF. Daniele, I choose to save you from the block and ensure that you can fight on for another week."

Regardless, even with taking Dani off, it doesn't look promising. Here's another reason why Eric and Jessica are not stupid enough to try this. If Dustin walks out this week, the HOH comp will be a 4 ODA (Open Door Alliance) member vs 2 Turd Herd member (Amber & Eric) battle. They'd have to be friggin' morons to allow that.

Dick's a goner.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read this on the cbs boards

That someone saw On the live feed Dick said that Jess said she would not put up Zach or Jen.

Dick said he thinks Eric will flip on Dustin.

And if Jess puts up one of their own Zack and Jen will vote them out.

Did anyone else see this?

10:32 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

yes Ashly. I just read that and was going to post. She did say this last night. She wants to be the tie breaking vote and send Dick home. Awwwww, her poor broken heart when its 4-2 to save Dick. Lets pray to Jamika's god that this happens.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home