BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Monday, August 13, 2007

Not Yet!

12:45pm BBT - TRIVIA on all Feeds. Again.
Carolyn: Let's do this thing, BB!
1:30pm BBT - Still Trivia.
2:05pm BBT - Still
Carolyn: Come on, production. It's a 2 minute sequence, if that.

Updated
12:00pm BBT

The Feeds are back. We thought the Veto Ceremony was underway, but per the conversations, apparently not.

Eric & Jameka are now in the small bedroom talking. Eric's telling her the DR told him to lie down and stay away from everyone and not make a big deal of himself... Jess came in to talk to him, and he had to blow her off. He's relaying this to Jameka now, in hopes she'll run back to Jess with the info...

Eric: They basically made me go lay down...
Jameka: I could go intervene...
Eric: I would never try to dismiss her when she really needs me... She slammed the door and walked out. Did anything go on last night I should know about?
Jameka: Dustin's pretty much gonna go up... As long as it's ED on the block. Maybe she wasnted to talk to you about Daniele, cause she's still debating that.
Eric: Oy yoy yoy, this place is brutal man. There's nothing about this week that should be bad for us...
Jameka: We say that every week.
Eric: I know... I'm just finding it very difficult to figure out why. Everything is still somehow difficult and stressed.
Jameka: Get some rest Eric, and get better. No beer for you tonight.
Eric: I had a million things to say last night. I could've been up there for 15 straight hours with her. I would love to run every possible scenario with her.. They basically said, "We don't wanna see you walking around. If we see you walking around, we're gonna pull you back in here." I couldn't even get the words out, and she was gone. It's like, what the hell am I supposed to do?
Jameka: Why don't you go upstairs and lie down.
Eric: I one million percent believe in her. She's gonna make the right decision.

Jameka leaves to go and get some water for Eric. Dustin pops his head in and asks what they told him.

Eric: They basically told me not to talk to anyone, and to stay put until the veto ceremony, and get back in bed after it.

Then immediately...

CUT to TRIVIA at 12:16pm BBT - Perhaps this time they mean it?! Talk about agida!







NOPE!

Prior to the last feed-cut, Jessica was alone up in HoH and said:



    "He has deals with both of them.
    The medic told him, my ass."


    Then she got into bed and started crying.
12:24pm BBT
Jessica's up in HoH with Dustin. She's broken down in tears: very stressed-out , and over-tired to boot. Zach enters, and Jessica pulls it together.

Zach: I think he'll use it on Daniele, to be honest. There's no advantage to him staying in the house. He has nothing to stand on. His only advantage is to keep his daughter in the game, and then if she makes it to the final 2, she's got his vote.... I gave Jess my word that I would vote Dick out. I haven't broken my word once in this game, and I'm not about to start now.
    *** I believe Zach is BS'ing them.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Eric HATES America, we are definitely making his life miserable. Perhaps he should stop thinking he knows more than us about what goes on in the house. LMAO he can't talk to Jess.

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More from last night's chat with Nick, Janelle and Dick's son Vincent (Topic#5133)

Tessa1005
Boardmancer
Posts: 1860

Reg: 08-12-07 09:35 PM - Post#52417

Nick is being super sweet and nice. Says that he is watching the show and Showtime too. He is rooting for Dani and Zach for final 2 but wouldn't mind if it was Jen and Dani. After seeing things outside of the house he is starting to change his opinion about Amber, Jameka and Eric. Doesn't care for Dustin either and would like to see him get back doored this week. Said that he would not have minded being AP. Does feel that AP did play a role in his being evicted. He will be having an auction on ebay, a phone call and also him being the guest at your private BB party. Nick has talked to Joe almost every day and really likes him. Absolutely loved the banner plane. He thinks Dick will make it this week and stay. He does like Julie Chen a lot.

On a personal level he does hope that things will work out with Danielle, cannot confirm or deny a kiss. His parents do like Daniele. He has already shaved his mustache and is growing out his mohawk for the wrap party.

Janelle pretty much said and agreed with Nick's opinion, but Janelle style, LOL. She did say that Nick is much cuter in person. After today's episode has lost respect for Jessica and had some not kind comments. Does call Eric the weasel and other things, feels he is worse than Amber because at least she has a heart, although thinks he is smart. She will not be doing the POV, but Will is. Said she will be doing House Calls, but not at liberty to say.

Dick's son is also on line, but his audio is not working. He did laugh his head off when Janelle was giving her commentary about Jessica and Eric.
He left to go watch BB and when he returned didn't have any kind words for Eric.

A friend of Joe's did call and say that he was unable to talk cause he was passed out. Nick said that Joe was excited when Nick told him that he would be meeting up with Janelle for dinner. Joe's quote when Nick told him "SHUT UP".

Janelle did call Howie so Nick could speak to him. They had a short conversation, Nick telling Howie how much he admired him.

The chat has been going on for over 3 hours and lots of chit chat about other things also. Janelle and Nick decided to not watch Showtime too, Janelle said no feeds either cause she can't watch or listen to Jameka.

A couple of off comments because it interested me:

Someone asked Nick how he felt about Dick's spitting....doesn't bother him, in football everyone does it.

Vincent said that a motorcycle shop was going to give Dick a suped up bike.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Just read this update:
Jess was upstairs alone and said to herself, "He has deals with both of them." "The medic told him my ass."

12:25 PM  
Blogger Rallen said...

why oh why america...jess? rally we do have an agenda and it is not only to screw eric...not only.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Jessica? The best thing America can do for her is show her what a liar Eric is. You were right about Jess being the correct choice, Carolyn.

It will help her to toughen up and make her own decisions.

Mercy

12:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Mercy - that was Carla's posting. :) You can always tell which of us said what by the "signature" at the bottom left.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is Zach voting out Dick?!? What is going on!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you believe Zach's BS, Carolyn? What gives you that impression, especially what he said before that sounds pretty accurate?

12:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

call it mary poppins syndrome - i'm resolved to think positive.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

monyc:
He believes voting Dick out will gain him favor with Jess. It is likely he will unwittingly dig his own grave.

It's /SO/ frustrating knowing that, if Dustin goes up in Dani's place, they wuld have the votes to boot him (with Eric as our pawn).

The show is going to blow without Dick.
They better, at some point, bring a player back. Nick would prob win the popularity contest, rather than Dick, but that would be fine with me too.

I don't know if I can stomach watching the rest of them... even if they are turning against eachother and picking eachother off.
I need at least 1 player in there a that I (at least kind of) like to route for taking the god squad/turd herd down.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotcha. Thanks for the response. Kail was the first unbackdoored HG since Carol, week one. Here's to hoping Kail was a fluke!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, I am sick with anticiaption!! I promise this is mhy last yea wathcing BB... "I can't with this" (in ambers voice) LOL...This is a horrible addiciton, I have absolutely no tan and I keep my computer wiht me everywhere I go!!
On the BB note...I hope Zach is lying to the Idiot herd...He is a man of his word BUT he has given dick and jess his word..So I am all over it...I did read that Jen told Dick and Dani about jess's plac to put up Dustbin if Dani is taking off...so I hope they will do it!!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, I was referring to your post yesterday where you said you were voting for AP to not speak to Jessica.

At first I disagreed but it seems like you were right.

Mercy

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, now I see it's Carla, ignore my post carolyn, thx for pointing that out!

Up late on feeds and up early!

M

1:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Mercy, I know. I'm telling you that was Carla's post, not mine. There are 2 dishchicks. :)

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well this sucks I have to go out of town for a week. So not only will I not get to vote I won't find out what happened till I get back.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

do you think thuis has anything to do with CBS trying to change Jessicas mind?

1:39 PM  
Blogger Kendra said...

I think it was a bad idea to have Eric ignore Jess. Now how is he going to push for Dustin to get the boot if he goes up. I doubt Jess will do it without Eric's input. I voted Dustin myself. Even tho Eric has said in the past to her that Dustin needs to go,Now that he has ignored her I doubt she is going to do what he wants.How long does he need to ignore her do you guys know?

2:01 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

dumbest thing to habe Eric ignore Jess! I wonder about BB fans....

2:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone :) Sorry I haven't commented back much today. I'm busy doing the behind the scenes stuff while we're waiting... New Header, Prepping the Spoiler, etc...

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ITS DUSTIN!!!!! YES

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is funny I am reading the live internet feed and I see Eric talking to Jess? It is 3;00 pm. I thought the silent treatment was for 24 hours. So, he fails that mission?

Help me understand??? Thanks,

3:10 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Well, I heard that the Diary Room is secretly giving Dustin super power flakes to deflect Dick's evil rays and if he uses them Nick and twelve of his clones will come and slay everyone else in the house, spend all their time making kissy face with Daniele's picture and there will be candy and unicorns for everyone!

3:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

cliff - LOL
ya! - me voy para crandon... hasta pronto.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home