BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Friday, August 17, 2007

The Overnight Report

This one's gonna be a doozy, folks, so in the interest of you having things to read and watch, it's going to go up in pieces. Please refresh every now and again to check for more.

BACKYARD
Amber & Dani
10:05pm BBT
Amber: I've never talked bad about you. I mean that. Honestly... I'm not gonna try to kiss your ass. I think you're a really smart girl... Do what's best for you. I've never repeated anything we've talked about before. That's just not my style. I don't repeat what people tell me... I've never been out to get you... I've never had a problem with your dad...
    ***LMAO!


Here's a clip:
Captured by xx2000xx


CUT TO:
BACKYARD
10:32pm BBT
Dick & Dani - Discussing the plan & the Veto Comp...
The plan is to nominate Amber and Jameka, throw the veto to either of them, try to make sure Jen doesn't win, and backdoor her.
Dani: I'm taking as many prizes as possible this week. The only one thing that can't happen is Jen can't win the veto. That's it!
    ***Quick Prediction - Jen's gonna win veto - it's too important for her.. It's curtains for Amber or Jam this week.
Here's the clip:

Captured by eyeluvhowie



CUT TO:
10:35pm
SMALL BEDROOM
Eric, Jameka, Jessica, then everyone comes...
Eric lost a Beer Pong bet, and now he has to put on one of Jessica's dresses, and parade around the house in drag. VERY Funny Stuff. Definitely a sight gag to be appreciated.

He chooses her outfit from the first night of the show, which fits him, all the way down to the high heels... which he still trades out for flip flops.

Captured by xx2000xx




CUT TO:
ROUND ROOM
11-11:30pm BBT
Dick Speaks to Amber and Jameka

History first:
Dick: Once I got Dani off the block, I was totally honest with you guys,. I did what I had to do. I knew that Daniele had the best chance of getting the boot.. that if the nominations stayed the same, you guys were planning on evicting Daniele.
Amber & Jameka: That's not true.
Dick: Well, that's what he said. (Dustin) I knew that, because of the way everything went down, and the way Dustin drew the line in the sand, putting us on the other side, which was completely unfair, cuz I had been as loyal as anyone else to the LNC alliance...
Amber: That's not true though...
Dick: You have to understand that when Dani won the HoH... she had this epiphany when she was hanging upside down... We didn't know whether to backdoor him (Eric) or put him up on the block.. I wanted to put him up. A lot of the stuff Eric got blamed for wasn't his fault - it was Dustin... Kail and Dustin were in here holding hands, and I walked in, and both of them looked like I caught them jerking off...

Dick: Dustin F'd up. He was a complete and total a-hole from day one. The plan was this: Jen would never vote Kail out. Jen would be a vote to evict Eric... all we needed was one. We were honest. We laid everything out... The things I said to Eric were, at that time, I believed to be 100% true. When that (getting Eric out) didn't happen, I felt really betrayed. I looked at Dustin right after the vote, and I was like 'you f'ing liar,' and he said "I voted to evict Eric." Dustin is not trust worthy - when he did that with the PoV, and put Jen on the spot... He came to me and said, "What should I say," and I told him, "you have to buck up and be honest about it." He showed his "loyalty" to the groups right there, and every single person knew they couldn't trust him.

Here's the video: Dick, Amber & Jameka


Dick, Amber & Jameka
Continued
Dick: He did his own thing. That last week with the vote, where he kept Eric - that said it all... If Dustin had called my daughter a skank outside of here, I'd have f'ing clocked him. He'd never do it while I was around... Whatever.. I dunno. I told Amber, I knew I was going home this week. I was good with it. I was fine with it. I knew Daniele would be staying.. then when i won the PoV, I was in the backyard doing a happy dance.. If there was anyone here that I would want to be up against, it would be Dustin, so that gave me a ray of hope... I just talked to some people, worked some...

Here's the Clip:
Captured by TRD2006



The Crux of the Matter, Part 4
Dick: Dustin buried himself. There were a lot of people who didn't trust Dustin, period. Even all the sh-t that I talked. People trusted me more. Up until the vote, I didn't know if I was being bs'd or not. Was I nervous? No.


Even More... Part 5


    FYI - As of 10:02am BBT, Friday August 17th, the feeds just went to Blue Rabbit Hole. The HGs are very likely being woken up with some music. Spark up the feeds, folks. Nominations are today. It's going to be a wonderful week in the Big Brother 8 House. :)


Dick wraps it up with the girls, and after Jameka thanks him for speaking with them, she and Amber have a few minutes for private discussion.

Amber: Dick & Dani and Eric & Jess have an agreement to go to the final 4, guaranteed. We don't have the votes. I hate Jessica now.
Jameka: No, don't say that. You don't know the whole story.
    ***Unlike Amber, Jessica gave Jameka a heads up right before the live eviction.

Amber: Dude, Jess and Eric are so f'ing stupid. Some type of deal had to have been made for them to do that.


Jameka: We'd have to align with Zach and Jen....They both laugh.
Amber: I think, at this point, it's not about numbers anymore. It's about people and what's the most strategic move. Me you Zach and Jen are all by ourselves. Dani's putting up me and Jen tomorrow. But, I win veto, I saw that.
Jameka: Then I go up, and I'm gone.
    ***Here's hopin'.

Amber: But if Daniele is smart, she'd put up Eric and Jessica. She might.
    ***Shut your hole, Amber.
Amber: I hate Jessica now. I just don't like her anymore.
Jameka: Don't say that. You don't know. You can draw on stuff like that. All we know is Jen is not a part of it. It's Eric they're dealing with. He might tell them.

Eric comes in, then leaves.

Amber: Eric and Jessica are playing with each other. I can't believe Dustin went up.
***************
CUT TO:
HOH ROOM
Dick & Dani
11:55pm BBT
Dani's decorating her HoH Room with feather boas...

Dick: (happily eating a cookie) Between the 2 of us, we've won 1/2 the PoV's and HoH's. You have me beat 2 to 1, but still...

The mood is very light, until Dick sees Jen on the spy screen.

Dick: It's Jen. F'n lying b-tch. You're going home this week.

Jen comes into the HoH Room. The 3 of them are talking about the HoH comp, then...

Jen: Did you make a deal with anyone?
Dick: I'm not telling you sh-t, but I thank you for your vote.
Jen: The 'place we don't talk about' (DR), I think they, like, were trying to say the benefits of keeping you, like, they definitely wanted you to stay over Du-
BB: JEN! STOP THAT!

CUT TO:
SMALL BDRM
Zach & Jameka
12:28am BB
Talking about Dustin's boastfulness & greediness...
Zach: His choices got him where he is...
Jameka: So true. I wonder if it is a lesson learned...
    ***I include this only because I believe it is the first time I've ever seen Jameka talk to Zach about anything! She's clearly going to be working him...
CUT TO:
SMALL BEDROOM
Jameka & Amber
12:45am BBT
Sage advice from Jameka...
Amber: I cant believe he's gone....
    ***Believe it, honey. See the big smile on my face? It's proof.
Jameka: I know, I know... but Amber, everyone's sayin' he did it to himself... he knew he was boastful and prideful. He thought he had it in the bag. That's why he's not here. It's not a you thing or a me thing, it's a Dustin thing. Thats why hes not here. As much as E.D. gets on everyone's nerves, they know who he is...
Amber: I can't believe Jessica and Eric! We had a good group....
Jameka: We still might. We still might. We don't know yet.
Amber: (wiping her tears) I prayed to God last night to make me a stronger player and somehow let my daughter know I love her....
Jameka: We're gonna make it.
Amber: I feel like a big nobody without Dustin. These two (Eric & Jess) make me so mad... They're gettin' off scott-free. They have each other. They told E.D. we wanted Dani out. They Did!
Jameka: At the same time, people are gonna look and attack groups of 2. They are...

****
Dani's wary of Jen
12:50am BBT
HOH ROOM
Dani & Dick

Dani: Jen said, "I feel bad for anyone you send to sequester with Dustin." She's like. "if you do that to me, you're not getting my vote in the end..." I laughed it off, but ...it's Jen.
    ***Smart move, Jen.

Dick: Who cares...
Dani: I kinda do... I know I wont be getting Dustin's vote... That's 2....
    ***Sure is.

Dick: What if it's you and me in the end? You'll get them both. She needs to go. It's not gonna be you voting her out.

1:00am BBT
Dani: Jen keeps wanting to know what's going on with Eric.
Dick: Tough sh-t.
Dani: Just make her think you showed them another side of Dustin...
Dick: (watching the spy screen) Right now, Jen and Zack are finishing their face masks. Amber and Jameka have been huddled all night... and Jess and Eric.... The house is divided into two's.
Dani: Kinda... but Jen and Zack aren't 2, and Amber's like, "I'm alone now." Zack's hysterical. He couldn't get the big grin off his face that Nick mentioned him.
Dick: Zack is the Howie of the season, in more ways than one.
    ***Ichsa. I so didn't need to know that.
Dani: I was seriously getting depressed about my birthday. Now Dustin's gone, you're here, I'm HoH... this is the best Bday ever!!!

CUT TO:
1:08 am BBT
HoH Room
Dani, Dick, Eric
Eric has just come from the DR where he was told of his new AP task.

Eric: I wanna congratulate the both of you. I personally think it went swimmingly. I think it went off without a hitch. Perfect, perfect. I was 99% sure I pulled it off in places that it needed to be, but who knows what Jen and Zack were gonna do??
Dick: We didn't know what you were gonna do.
Dani: What was Dustin saying this morning?
Eric: He was dying. He kept tryin' to get me, and I was like, I was like, ya know, "I presented the facts this week, that after the events of last week, I felt like I wasn't back on the ins with you guys..." This whole made up shpiel... and he's like "No, no, never, and this will solidify everything where it needs to be." He's like, "I know it's fine. It's gonna be 5-1 or 4-2, for me." So I'm like, " then why do you even need to be asking this?"

Eric: You'll be very happy to know... as every single person leaves, I'll be costing myself an additional vote on the jury.

CUT TO THE CHASE, ERIC! Almost 30 minutes later...

1:35 am BBT
Eric: I would love to see Amber on the block.
Dani: You're so mean.
Eric: No, I'd love to see her take the spot vacated by (Dustin), and make it a weep-fest all week. Its going to happen anyway. Why don't we hold her hostage here, and have a suck-fest in everything:? She's a total disaster. I feel she should go up in memory of Dustin's farewell, and I could careless if she goes home...
Dani: omg.
Eric: I don't care if Jen is the back-door target. Ya know? I don't care who Amber sits next to. I think we should just bury Ambers spirits entirely.

All 3 have a big laugh at Eric's utter brutality on the issue.

Dani: You're brutal!
Eric: I'm sorry. I just feel... instead of going after each other... instead of picking off weak people. I have no problem saying, "We are better than you. If you want to stop this, DO something about it! A couple things I'm curious about...
Dani: Yeah?
Eric: We didn't have a chance to finalize it. I think we should mock Kail and go into the DR and have a handshake.
Dick: (laughing) I was thinking that too.
Eric: Just because it'll be funny and a slap in their face... Umm... So we're protecting each other with votes, no one is putting each other up, no one is evicting one another..yada, yada, yada...

Here's a clip:
Captured by xx2000xx


The three of them (and later Zach) chat up there for just over an hour... Eric leaves, congratulating them all again for pulling this off.

Thankfully, the next couple hours aren't really key to storyline progression. Phew. Neither is this next bit, but it's funny.

4am BBT
Eric does jumping jacks in the buff.
Not much to say really.. just have a look at the video. It's on night vision, so it's safe for viewing at work or in front of kiddies...
Captured by xx2000xx




More to Come... The HGs are up and participating in the food comp now, so I'm working on finishin gup the overnight report...It will be continued below here. Please refresh periodically.

********


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




32 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

icant believe amber is saying that crap!
she trash talked ever night
shes probably the biggest liar in the house!
but even though i really hate amber and jameka i really would like to see jen go!

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or do you think Amber really believes herself when she says she never lies, etc.? It's hard to imagine someone so dumb and detached from reality (wonder what she was like before drugs). It seemed at first that Jameka was bright, but she appears to buy into all of Amber's nonesense. Am I missing something?

Did anyone read the interview where Kail said Amber had led the whole "honesty" thing in the house and that she has a lot of power? What do people make of that, and who ever heard of honesty being a rule on reality TV?

10:04 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

And I repeat ...

And how was rooting for the Prince Of Darkness and Skeletor supposed to protect our clueless Jen again?

Grrrr.

Get Amber out already!

Period. End of story.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've only gotten through the first Amber and Dani blurb. Is she serious?

Does the video below end with Amb-occhio's nose poking Daniele in the eye? Sheesh!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

i got excited when i seen that she was going to put up amber and jameka but then was disappointed when i seen she was doing the tired backdoor thing again. that is all it is on this season and it's played-out! i wish they would have a twist this week that there would be no veto comp this week. that would get rid of cry baby and hypocritical christian. i hate jen but i really hate amber and jameka way more!! i am rooting for jen to win the veto this week.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a thought on Dick... Even with all the things he has done with calling people out and saying horrible things to them, I realize it is a stragetic move, because if he was really this awful of a person would he NOT have gone off on Dustin as he left last night? He was very mature during the departure, or was my toothache making me imagine things?

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is unrelated to the topic but watching "house calls" they had a mcdonalds commercial and the announcer said "now I'd buy that for a dollar" how funny, Eric's saying is now an ad lol
Tresa

10:34 AM  
Blogger Mike M. said...

bequi...
I agree that part of ED's plan was to make himself a bigger target to shield Dani. However, his nickname is EVIL, so I don't think it is all an act. As far as not taunting Dustin on his way out, I think that would have been overkill. He just totally outplayed him right out of the house. To go NA-NA-NA-NA-NA as he was leaving would have been just childish.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay i think its pathetic how when nick left amber wouldnt give daniele the time of day and stuck up her nose at her and they would all go in the hoh room and ignore all of them.
but now that ambers bestfriend in the house is gone shes going to daniele saying she really needs a friend
she is full of crap.

& amber saying she had a vision of her winning veto! hahaha she thinks she can see the future now or somethingg? and dick was mad.
shes a freakin weirdo.

& she also said that shes going to win americas choice to go out of the house and do something.
OMG.
SHE REALLY THINKS AMERICA WOULD VOTE FOR HER?
hahaa.
shes so in denial.
about everything.
can she honestly think america likes her?

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike- he calls himself "Evel Dick"
anonymous- God sends her visions...bahahaha sure amber...keep fooling yourself;; I totally agree with you

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to say yes and no, Bequi about Dick. He did not say anything at the eviction but he did taunt Dustin in his goodbye message. As he says, "perception is everything" and to mock him as he left through the door would have been in poor taste not only to the remaining HGs but also on live national TV. Plus, for all his bravado, I think he definitely was overcome w/ a whole slew of emotions:relief, shock, maybe he psyched himself out maybe he didn't...

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want Jen to go!! :( I like Jen. Anyway, whatever.
I don't know for certain of course, but I think ED might call himself "evel dick" because he admires Evel Knievel - the motorcycle daredevil. He became a household name when ED was quite young so it is a probability. If anyone knows for sure and I am totally off with my guess, please tell me!

10:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

kelly-ann - I believe you are correct.

11:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Cliff - Don't worry.. Jen'll win veto.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is everyone so sure she'll get to play?

11:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

mo nyc - LOL

anon1 - what's not to believe? she lies so much, she doesn't know which end is up.

anon2 - it's not just you.

Jessica p. - i'm rooting for jen to win veto too.. i really believe she will...

anon3 LOL!

bequi & Mike good points.. but Mike, it's Evel, not Evil...

anon #4 denial aint just a river... ;)

11:09 AM  
Blogger Tammy Walkup said...

Out of curiosity, is anyone keeping track of Ambers "visions" and how many of them have actually come true?

11:17 AM  
Blogger Mike M. said...

Thanks guys... sorry for the typo. I think I was confused by his "Evil Doer" T-shirt. LOL.

I'm just rooting for Eric to play in the Veto Comp. this year. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that he has yet to have a "magic ping-pong ball" in any of the past veto competitions. I wonder if this is because they wouldn't be able to get America's choice to use it or not if he actually won? Any thoughts?

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly, MoNYC...we don't even know that Jen will play in the Veto competiton. Personally, I'd like to see Dick play and win it, not use it, and Amber goes home!

11:35 AM  
Blogger erinrick4eva said...

I cant believe Amber told Dani she never talked bad about her...she was just in the HOH room 2 days ago calling her a b*tch..for no reason. I hope she goes this week..but whether its her or Jameka or Jen I dont care. Just as long as Eric, Jess, Dani and ED make it to the final four

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if there are America's player rules, but I am guessing he really isn't participating in HOH and he probably doesn't have a ball in veto. I noticed last week that after the draw Jess named him Emcee he grabbed the bag from her pretty fast. Just a guess though.

I just wonder if Dustin would have carried through with his taunting of Dick if he had been evicted. Oh wait God just told me, yes they all would have ;)

12:04 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I think that Amber is so completely psychotic that she really believes what she says. Truly crazy people always think they are normal. I don't know if what she sees are visions or drug flashbacks.
Cliff- Glad to see you are still with us :)

12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Let's talk about Amber's vision.

1st it was that she won HOH and dick was still there and mad.

soooooooo after she lost HOH she said it was her winning the veto cause she remembers the medal being put on her.

GIMME A BREAK!!! Shes making this crap up as she goes along.....oh wait God has so much time on his hands maybe hes just messing with her....lol. Seriously this girl is way off her rocker and they need to get rid of her soon!!

I do understand why they want to get Jen out, because she is playing all sides but....if you know this then she cant really hurt you. So I think Amber needs to go 1st!!

As for Jameka, I think she honestly just clueless. She listens to Amber so much that she really has no clue whats REALLY happening.

I really hope Dani, Dick, Eric and Jess stick this out and whoop up on all of them :-)

12:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

EvelGirl - I'm with you :)

Group hugs on Cliff! :)

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder if Amber realizes that she's not the only one in this for the money... something doesn't go her way and she starts hating everyone... she's way to emotionally involved on the game.

~im

12:25 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Did anyone see the article on aol about Big Brother in other Countries?
In England, some of the HGS seem so unstable that they had to reaasure the public that the HGS were not crazy.
(One threatened to kill herself on the air)
In Denmark(I think) 11 HGS
walked out of the house.
I think 4 stayed and a baby
was also conceived in the house that year.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Anonymous-
Eric said "I'd do that for a dollar."
The Mcdonald's ad is using a phrase that was used in at least 1 Robocop movie(as a running joke)
The characters watched a game show and that was the catchphrase.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what was the america's task for this week?

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon- every Thursday night so far, we vote for who we want Eric to get nominated and this Thursday was no different. Last Tuesday we voted for who we wanted him to vote to evict (Dustin) and last Sunday we voted for who we wanted Eric to give the silent treatment to (we picked Jess).

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow..I'm not sure I should admit this, but I just spent at least 15 minutes trying to see if there was any way I could get a glimpse of Eric's manhood and was trying to decipher what the girls were saying. Too funny. That was great. I just wish it wasn't in night vision. After the comments Dick had after Eric streaked the other morning, I was very curious.
Oh well, maybe the gals will talk him into doing it again.

Well, I might as well ask...

Has anyone seen any good pics of Eric naked?

I know some of you are wondering why I admit this stuff. Well, it could be that I am a voyeur and it could be my hubby is deployed, but it's probably a combo of both :)

Eric and Jess are tooooo cute. I think they really like and enjoy eachother and I hope they do start something outside the house. I think that is a good move on their part. Just imagine the tension they are building!!

Fantastic job Carolyn! Thanks for such a wonderful "home" for me to share BB love with. It's my favorite BB blog by far, even if I am usually in the minority with my views.

And to all the commenters, Thanks for sharing! I love everyone's comments and discussions from the drama of the week. I like it that we all have different opinions to share and more importantly, everyone and their views are respected!

Going in for a sleep study tonight and I am sure I will go thru BB withdrawl until I get my fix early tommorrow morning!

Happy Weekend Everyone!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Luvving Melissa!

And best thoughts go out to your hubby.

(And if you find where to see the goods, let me know! ;-) )

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff,

Thanks for your thoughts, it means a lot to me.

I hope ya know that you are one of my favorites! I luv and enjoy all of your funny, insightful and unique comments.

I'll let ya know if I find the goods.

Go Jess, Eric & Jen!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home