BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Big Brother 8 The Game within the Game

For the past hour or so, the houseguests have all been playing games to pass the time. The outside game was more of a malicious attack, in true nerd herd fashion, against celebrities and others they find annoying and why.

Inside, with Nick and Dani, we had more of a get to know you more, flirt more, then do a bit of bucking for Zach's vote by being nice to him and not telling him to get lost when he came in to the private time.
They even went so far as to engage with him in a game of movie/actor references for a while.


As of about 5:15, the HGs are on interior lockdown. All the tanners have come inside, and they're whining about the lockdown. Nick and Dani could care less, and they've resumed their private time... although Zach is still sitting there with them. They're being friendly, but not playing the game anymore.

Dani and Nick haven't left each other's sides since they woke up this morning. I know I'm a sap, but I can't get enough of them together. As much as I am hopeful, I fear the time

may be fleeting.

Nick gets up to go to the restroom, and Zach takes the opportunity to ask Daniele privately:

Zach: So whaddayou think the vote's gonna be?
Dani: I dunno.
Zach: Have you heard anything?
Dani: You never know what's gonna happen in here.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the tide turning at all Carolyn?

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Carolyn, I just read what you wrote, the thing is it is so weird because Dick seems to campaign for Nick then he says things like when Nick is gone, so he is just baffling me cause I didn't watch ALL DAY like I usually do, man you miss a few hours and it's like your completely out of the loop from all the double speak.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the winds of change...i do. But I have a feeling Eric is not going to do what America wants, because the odd vote creates drama, but we will see...about Nick and Dani....yes LOVE IT!!! We should not but we do. I always want to hope for a happy ending..
And off topic, I am fairly new to this site but have become just as addicted to it as I am BB* itself so Thanks!

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric doesn't have a choice about the vote - CBS doesn't even let him vote his vote goes automatically to America so far so it really doesn't matter how he wants to vote (unless this time they let him vote his way but why would they change it now?)

Have the house guests been on lock down because of planes pulling banners?

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizabeth:
I was referring to how he comes across to the HG, he can tell them what he wants and he as already said, that he thinks someone will vote against everyone until the #s get to small to not get away with it, I was worried he was foreshadowing that he thought america would want Nick to stay and he would have no choice but to vote for him but talk everyone else into not, then he can point his finger at someone else...who will then have a target. I know I think too much but I guess I am a little devious myself.....not in a sinister way though

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry about that. I didn't mean to assume you didn't know how the show went, I just thought if you didn't I would just let you know. I am feeling very positive that all will be well and I do know for a fact that positive thinking goes a long way.

I think it is nice that Daniele and Dick are fighting for Nick even if Nick wont fight for himself. Yeah! Go Donato Go! Go Donato Go!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, why are they on lockdown?

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

E FROM C
Sorry for being a negative nelly, I will try to keep my hope alive, and I will positively be voting for Kail to go. It will be the first time I vote for AP, but it is the first time I really cared.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick has to stay and Kail must go!!!!

Dont forget to vote Kail out tonight!!!!


Deb in NY

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home