BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Monday, July 30, 2007

Nick and Dani After Dark

Nick & Dani
Small Bedroom
11:00pm BBT

Dani: The people you need to focus on are Eric, Jessica and Jameka.
Nick: I know.
Dani: I'm just tryin' to help you.


The rest is all very light-hearted...

Nick: You're the best.
Dani: I'm just trying to help you.
Nick: Help me by cuddling me.
Dani: Hey. Why are you mad? Why are you frustrated.
Nick: I'm a grown man. I'm ok. Don't worry. You know I'm smart. Like I said..
Dani: Alright then, you do your own thing, and I wont put in my 2 cents.
Nick: Chill out, alright. Take the frown off your face. I do what I do, and i do it well. People like me.
Dani: Do you want me to let you sleep?
Nick: No. Will you chill with me?
Dani: Stop that. You know I will.... DO you need anything?
Nick: A back-e-otomy. Can I ask you to rub my lower back? Is that too much.
Dani: No.. (she starts rubbing his back)
Nick: (a couple minutes later) You can stop when you want. I just appreciate it though. It feels good.

She's still rubbin'.

Few minutes later, after Zach has come and gone...

11:15am BBT
Dani: (whispering) If me or Jessica had won it, the nominations would have stayed the
same.

Dick comes in. Lights go on.

Dick: I'm fine. I'm staying. No line was crossed.
Dani: So are you on a warning.
Dick: Not at all. No. Seriously. Not at all.
BB: Houseguests. You are not allowed to discuss your Diary Room Sessions.

They start talking about HoH and how he covered her last week.
Dani: I really can't tell you how much I want it.
Dick: Oh. I know.

Dick: Do you think they're having a meeting without us up there?
Dani: Oh yeah. I went up there earlier and they were all silent...
    ***Yippee!! A ding in the armor of the lnc/nerd herd! Dick's beginning to understand he needs Nick, since the LNC is excluding he and Daniele... or he will later tonight during his alone time.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and then zach comes in......talk about a 5th wheel

I keep waiting for ED to get out of the DR.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww pooo. she better eat it up while she can because he will be gone soon. hahahaha

11:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

tyler... email me. dishchicks@yahoo.com

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the spirit of the house, lets all pray to waht we each personally believe in that Nick remains in the house and Kail is sent OUT of the house!

4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani: The people you need to focus on are Eric, Jessica and Jameka.
Dick: I know.
Dani: I'm just tryin' to help you.

^ when dani said that about eric, jess, and jameka.. did she mean 'focus on' as in help them out? or get them out of the house?

sorry, just confused a bit!

4:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anonymous.. sorry about that, i slipped in a dick where there should have been a nick. dani and nick were alone at that point and she was talking to him, not dick.]]

thanks for the heads up.

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey C-n-C,

Maybe referring to Dick as "ED" in order to eliminate the Nick/Dick confusion?

Just a friendly suggestion.

Be well & thanks!

MoNYC

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if nick leaves this week dick and dani better watch out becasue dani hanging out with nick can put a target on her real fast

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is starting to turn into The Nick And Dani Show.


And it's making me ill.

9:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:::offers courtney a barf bag:::

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!

I would rather Dani leave than Nick, to end this shmuck, but if Nick leaving is what it takes, then that's what I must root for ..

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home