BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Monday, July 30, 2007

Quickie Poll

After the events of the past 24 hours, I think we could all use a good quickie! Between the plagiarists, and Nick's replacement nom, and a host of other things I wont bore you with cuz they're not BB related, I know I sure could!

So.. it's time for another quickie survey. Please leave your numbered responses here in the comments section of the blog. lol.. now if only I could get my feeble brain to come up with some questions. In support of never giving up and feeling defeated:
  1. Assuming the vote tomorrow night will go in favor of evicting Kail, do you think Eric has the persuasive power to turn this mess around?
  2. If so, whose 4 votes will he successfully secure (including his own)?
On a side note, Eric is not helping himself right now up in HoH with Dustin. Think, Eric! You already know we want Kail out!

If you're in the mood for another (more fun) survey after this one, and you haven't done the "Who Would You" yet, here's the link for that one: Click Me! Even if you have done it, go back and check out the responses. There are over 50, and it's hysterical.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




19 Comments:

Blogger cheley said...

1. Yes I do believe Eric can talk some of the houseguests into letting Kail go. He is real good at talking to people.

2. The 4 people including himself.. First is Jessica, that one should be easy for him, then Dick just loves her so if Eric & Jessica talk to him (possibly), then if they get Dick on board those 3 should have absolutely no problem getting Daniele to vote for Nick to stay.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Carolyn, i went out for dinner, what is going on - I actually LOVE Nick's Hawk! I didn't think I would but somehow it makes him even sexier - Yum, Yum. Is the house flipping or something?

6:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

There's honestly not much Nick could do to make himself unattractive.

No Flipping yet... Give it time... I have hope.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that Jameka would be ok with her going. What is Amber back at Dissing Nick? She flip flops more that a fish out of water.

I think that Eric is going to be able to switch the vote but he should really shut up now, because he will look like a total idiot. It is going to work well for Dick if he can switch the vote because then many of them can turn on Dustin and Amber next week if Nick stays. Dick needs to use his head and help them send Kail home.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dick and Daniele are going to work to flip the vote. I totally think Jameka would go for it, and America can force Erik, I think Jen would also go for it.

Oh I am totally hoping for the best. We know that Zack would vote Kail out if he had the opportunity. Nick needs to stop burning his bridges with Jen and Zack by talking them down to Kail.

6:51 PM  
Blogger erinrick4eva said...

1. Yes I do think he can
2. I know he could get Jessica,Daniele,Zack, and Dick

7:01 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Awww, sweetie. Can't be done. Sad face.

I've said, I'm no fan of Kail's, but that one's staying around for a long while. As I've said, unknown to even herself, she's being carried along to be everyone's best shot at the half-mil if she's sitting in that chair at the end with anyone who's actually done something in the game.

And poor Eric's gonna be in such a pickle when Dick realizes that Eric went against the house since now Nick can't be the fall-guy for the mystery vote.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric needs to start using his head! He knew America wanted Kail out before the nominations!
He should of been pushing that since Jameka won POV and said she is saving Jen!
I do believe he can persuade Jessica, Dick, Danielle, and Zack. I think Zack will vote Kail out anyway but Nick needs to start being nicer to him if he wants his vote.
I kinda of feel sorry for Zack. I like him a whole lot better than 2faced Amber! God doesn't like 2face people, Amber!

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am extremely disappointed in Eric. I have always thought he was a little strange but thought he always did a good job of not committing to whom he was voting for knowing it would be American's choice. I think he has done a terrible job this week remaining neutral. If America does vote for Kail to go, he does have some serious back peddling to do.

I'm not sticking up for the guy but maybe he got a little confused with us wanting him to vote out Kail last week and get Jen on the block this week.

I also think the fact he admitted to putting the mustard on jen's shirt while he was buzzed was a stupid move on his part. It makes me think what else he could spell while buzzed.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I didn't know that Eric admitted to the mustard.

They probably could have had Jen's vote for Nick if they wouldn't have been soooo mean to her.

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two nights ago, Jessica and Erik were getting buzzed since they were playing drinking games. He told her and someone else that he put the mustard on Jenn's shirt.

I thought Nick stood a chance being 'saved' but since his fight with Jen, he's not getting her vote.

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I do think Eric can and will get Kail out.

2. The 4 people other then himself would be simple and the votes are there

1.Dani
2.Dick
3.Jess
4.Zach
5.Eric and on and on

2:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Eric can persuade ED, Dani, and Zach. I'd also say Jess but she's a tough cookie. They may be tight but neither has really *really* divulged that much info to the other. I mean Joe was her bedmate and she kicked him to the curb. Her allegiance to Jam may be to strong.

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. i believe that he could flip the house to let kail go.

2. i think the easiest people to get to flip would be...

1. Dani
2. Jessica
3. Zach
4. himself and then that is all he needs

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope eric can flip the votes, nick should not go home

if he does i think it will be eric, jessica, dick, daniele, and zach.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, atleast zach, jess, eric and dani maybe dick who can really figure out what is going on in his head, he actually thinks too much. But I am not sure there are maybes with jameka and amber also....keep the faith
ps my word verification started with "er" maybe a sign from God that eric will save Nick?

1:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ncrallen :) lol.. i like your thinking, but the last time God "talked" to me was yesterday while I was riding my bike and just peacefully thinking how i'd really like a less dramatic week this week..

God's response? As soon as I had the thought, I hit a bump and my bike chain came off. Such a "Dogma" moment.. when God (alanis) tweaked the person's nose for taking everything too seriously...

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEE_HEE
oh, I mean I am sorry, I will Pray for you.
;o)

2:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i laughed out loud too. i mean, what else was i gonna do? it was such a perfectly timed punchline!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home