BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Monday, July 30, 2007

Nick Starcevic - Amazing Grace



Amber's hysterical, moreso than usual, and Nick is consoling her, rubbing her back, just being the good guy he is.... I've never liked her less than in this moment.

Nick: Amber, did you know?
Amber: No.. I knew the possibility was you or Zach, but Dustin never told me.


Jessica comes in the room to check on him, see how he's doing, ask if he's gonna come hang out. She takes off quick.

Nick: (to Amber) Don't worry about it, ok. I already know what's gonna happen. His plan is to get me out. I'm not gonna campaign...
Amber: (sobs harder)
Amber: I love you so much.
Nick: Me too, Amber. You know I do.

From Nick and Ambers feed, you can hear Dick in another room berating Jen for her behavior in the Veto Comp... the likes of which we haven't heard before, even from Dick. I'm ill. Even he's acting for Nick now. As if he didn't have a huge hand in getting Nick up as the replacement.

Nick just went over and gave Jameka a hug too. He's reassuring everyone, and sticking to his original statement a couple weeks ago - "I just wanna hang out with Daniele now. I'm not gonna campaign. It's just a game."
    ***Do I even dare to hope he may be able to turn the LNC against themselves?

Nick: I wanna go eat some food. What are they gonna do, nominate me?
Amber: (still crying)
Nick: I could tell you didn't know...
    ***Oh, Nick


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed right after the comp. ended so did Nick even talk to Dani.?

3:48 PM  
Blogger erinrick4eva said...

I am so p*ssed. I can't stand Kail and she needs to be gone. Amber is just freakin crying now to make herself seem like she really cares. Bull crap. She started putting the idea in everyones head. It was supposed to be Zack going up. I really think that if Dick,Daniele,Jessica,Zack, and hopefully Eric would vote to keep Nick. That would be GREAT! thanx again for the posts

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Dani fesses up and blows up Dumber's (Dustin + Amber = Dumber)spot.

3:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Du-mber.. omg.. I love that! I'm gonna use it.

4:00 PM  
Blogger erinrick4eva said...

Du-mber is funny monyc,lol you should make up names for all the alliances.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can force Eric to vote Kail out with our America's player vote. We all need to ban together and do it. Everyone needs to use each of their 10 votes. Boy wont that make everyone's panties fly into a knot.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, Amber, you anger me.
And Dumber is great! I'm really hoping that Dani doesn't vote for Nick.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man he needs help with that Mohawk or it is not going to be straight. Shit

YES Dick, tell him Amber knew, why hold back now.

Can't CBS afford a damn hairdresser for Nick? Geez.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad part is, Nick seems bent on being some martyr, rather than on fighting for votes to stay. Boo!

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, no I don't think we should get Kail out. I'm not a big fan of Kail, but I don't like Nick, either. The general idea of the house is to get Nick out, having Eric vote out Kail would just land him in hot water if others are voting out Nick.

Besides, Nick has made comments about getting Eric out, I really don't think Eric would like to vote for him to stay.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizabeth--with what $? What's left from Julie Chen's Aquanet budget goes straight into her Flintstones Jewelry Collection.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO Monyc. And um, Anonymous. All the power to you.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did make comments on getting Eric out?
Kail is the bigger threat!
All Eric has to do is convince 4 people to vote Kail out!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't take Amber anymore. She was the one that told Dustin before the mons that Nick has to go.
We have to vote Kail out this week!

Deb in NY

4:52 PM  
Blogger erinrick4eva said...

I'm definitely going to use all my 10 votes to get kail out. I don't know if I'm gonna like Nicks new do lol. Oh well his body and sweet smile will make up for it :)

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Jessica, Zach, Eric, Dick and Danielle were smart they would keep Nick because if he stays he will go after Dustin and Amber and not them. Why keep Kail who is aligned with Jen and kind of with Dustin and will come after them if she wins HOH?

5:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am youe the "SECRETS" power and looking into the future that Nick will get the votes needed to stay... We just have to picture that Julie Chen will announce Kail has been evicted this Thursday, then picture Nick winning HOH and putting Du-mber up for eviction! "JUST DREAM IT AND IT SHALL COME!"

At least we could try! :(

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm calling from my home phone my cell phone my hubbys cell phone my dads cell phone my moms cell and my sister and brothers cell AND I'm voting on internet for Eric to vote cukoo Kail off! lol

Michelle<3

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cringe evrytime someone tells amber something and its followed by "promise you won't say a word". she is the most untrusting person in the house.
this house is the worst with all the backdooring going on. i felt bad for mike and now i feel bad for nick. nick is taking the blame for eric's actions. i dont know if america's player is gonna last long cause if nick is gone who will take the blame? the LNC is gonna kick themselves when they relize nick wasnt that big of a threat after all. the threat is within their group. keeping kail around for another week is not worth it cause they wont have the votes. amber and dustin will jump ship and then they are all screwed!

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home