BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Big Brother 8's Most Dangerous Players

After the developments of last night, needless to say, it's going to be a very dramatic next few days on the live feeds. As bummed as I am for the potential loss of Nick, just cause he's a genuine guy & I like him, I also think it's just a ridiculously stupid move on the part of the LNC.

2 weeks in a row they've nominated Jen and Kail, and 2 weeks in a row, they're blowing the opportunity to get rid of either of them.
    ***How many times was Erika nominated and kept last year??

So now, Jen and Kail are both likely to fall off the radar for a week or 2, and the LNC can't win every HoH, so there will be losses on that side, as well.

Who are the most dangerous players in the Big Brother house? Those who slip through the cracks, repeatedly: Jen and Kail.

Also, those who are completely discounted as a "waste of an elimination." There is no such thing. At the moment, even as pitiful as he is right now, Zach holds that title. Besides which, Zach's a really clever guy, and as annoying as it is to watch, Sad Sack is more than likely just his latest move on the chess board.
    ***How many times was Boogie discounted as Will's ineffectual lackey?
Uch. The point is, these are the people who go on to win the show.

While I'm ranting, Jameka and Amber are on my last nerve right now. With all of their "God is so happy with us", "He's going to bring us to the final 4", "He's going to make sure we win HoH," talk... Suicide bombers feel the same way, girls. Doesn't make them right.

In my fantasy scenario, Nick, if they do follow through and nominate him as the replacement, is able to muster the votes necessary to stay...
    *** against KAIL?!?!!? Truly, it boggles the mind that Nick could be eliminated while sitting next to Kail in the hot seat.
....then he wins HoH, and gets his ass kissed (but firmly) for the next week. He deserves it.

Yeah, I know, it's a fantasy. :::sigh::: Still, I resolve to think positive.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, Are you the twist? Are you the new player to go into the house to "firmly" kiss Nick's ass? :) I'm sorry that the next few days will be so emotional for you. Perhaps you can find some comfort with Jameka and Amber, and when you wake up Thursday morning, just say to everyone 'I know Nick will be safe! I just know it!"
:) xo

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn your post was right on the money. I totally agree with everything you said here. If can stays it's a shame. I can't stand Dustin now for him selling out to Kail. I hope the rest of the house finds out.
As far as Jam & amber pleaseeeee I had enough of them both. Nick has done nothing to deserve to go this week. Dustin wants Kail to stay and personally I can't stand to watch her. She should of been gone last week. The biggest mistake Dick made was listening to Dustin last week. You don't see Dustin listening to the other hgs.
I hope the house splits and votes out kail. After that Dustin should go in my opinion for selling out his friends to Kail.

DebinNY

5:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

doug, while it would be a pleasure, alas, no.

6:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

deb in ny,
thank you.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Benjaman said...

Amber belongs in a cult. When she came into the house she was a junior high giggling census taker for masturbation habits begging the guys to let her assist them in urinating. Now suddenly through Jam she is a bible-reading/quoting born again who seees the mysterious all knowing hand of God. Without doubt Amber is beyond self delusional and would be a perfect candidate to drink the KoolAid in some third world country.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Marianne said...

The God talk is driving me nuts too. But I still like Jameka, so I'll forgive her for it. Amber, on the other hand, is driving me nuts, and not just because of the Bible stuff. I am a big crier too but the crap she cries about is ridiculous. She also thinks she is this great person--thinks everybody in the house and in America loves her. She is in for a shocker when she gets out--have you seen the poll on CBS's website? She's near the bottom. Sadly, Eric is at the bottom.

I too want Kail gone. I am sick of her skating through. And I liked Dustin before Thursday but he's bugging me now...

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with everything you are saying Carolyn. I am so upset that Nick might be the one thrown out..this seems like a joke..have you got to be kidding? It baffles me that they would let Kail stay another week. I really can't stand that woman or Amber at all. Dustin really turned out to be different then I thought he was too. It seems this year a lot of them are aggravating me more than most, maybe because I see so much on Showtime.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, but if you're macking on a girl while knowing she is in a serious committed relationship, it makes you a dirty rat scumbag. It's an unwritten guy rule that you just back off. Dirty rat scumbags have to go. Plus, people who say "abooot" are irritating. Nick has to go, and he will. He'll probably show more of his nasty, violent side in the process.

Also, people shouldn't have to worry about pairing up to physically protect each other from a person who is nominated (Source: Last night's Feeds Around 1:20-1:40 AM BBT).

8:56 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

I swear, Amber and Jameka's whole god thing is making me want to break the set! I think she may be becoming my most hated house guest in history!

I so agree with what you said, Carolyn.

On the Kail thing, I can only figure that Dustin's trying to maneuver himself to be sitting next to Kail in the end to guarantee a win. (All in all, not a bad strategy, even if it means suffering Kail for how many more weeks.)

But my Jen. My sexycrazycool Jen. Please let her stay! I wuuuv my Jen. Like, you know, like, I do!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Marianne said...

edit: I just looked at the recent poll results and thankfully Eric made huge strides over the previous...and Amber is now 2nd from the bottom! Hahahaha

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, As I am reading all of the overnight...I feel sick....But I felt sick for an entirely different reason before reading...The reason: Jameka, Amber,& God. GET out of here with this bologna...When did God start worrying @ BB and reality TV..Im so disgusted with Jameka & Amber. I really liked Jameka before all of this non-sense talk. As for LNC putting Nick up...I hope Dick&Dani team up and get enough people to vote for Kail to go..(FINALLY) so the real division can be shown. If America is voting Kail this week we at least have Eric's vote???

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you Carolyn! Nick was also one of my fave guys in the house. On first impression I thought he was going to be full of himself but he turned out to be a really nice guy and has not done anything wrong really to be sent home. I hope when the HGs watch the tapes they find out how paranoid they all really were. If Nick goes home I will totally miss his sense of humor the most. He's so funny!!!

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick is absolutely gorgeous! I will be heartbroken if he goes. I hope Daniele finds a way to keep him in the house. By the way, I love how he says "abooot". Adorable!

9:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks for all the support everybody :) please keep it comin'! definitely gonna need it this week.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home