BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

An explanation

Please accept my apologies for the lack of posting today. After taking my mother to her cardiologist appointment this morning for some tests, my world got turned upside down. She has a blockage in her artery, and is currently in the hospital undergoing a procedure to fix it. I'm barely holding it together... Anyway, just wanted to let you all know. God willing everything will be back to normal very soon. I appreciate your prayers and good wishes very very much, but I'm avoiding checking comments right now, because the folks at jokers just discovered the interview i did with dani's boyfriend kris like 2 weeks ago, so the comments section has been overrun by extreme nastiness (the likes of which i don't condone, so i delete 'em.) directed at me, primarily, and at daniele, and i just can't deal... and I shouldn't have to. It's a kinder, gentler blog...

Hope you guys enjoy the feeds today... I wish I was there with you.

-Carolyn


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Carolyn...
and forget BB while you need
too.... it will be here tomorrow..

The most important thing is your
mom... take care of her and make
sure she is comfortable after the
procedure.... Hope she is doing
better....

We'll see ya soon...

(-: Debi

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn- so sorry to hear the news of your Mom! Please know that you both are in my prayers... I know how that heart thing with a parent can disrupt your life. I wish you the best! Gennie

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No apologies needed or requested. You and your Mom are in my prayers.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that you said you aren't going to read teh comments but I wanted resotry your faith in people and wish your mother a speedy recovery. God Bless you and thank you for waht you do.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i will keep you and your mom and family in my prayers

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Mom and entire family will be in my prayers!Hang in there and let us know if there is anything we can do for ya!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

im sorry....if it makes you feel better they do that type of surgery everday...I hope everything goes well......we understand lack of posting.........have a good night.....

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries! From what I gather you do this as a hobby because you enjoy it. Your mother comes first and I admire the hell out of that!

I wish your mother well and a speedy recovery. Sounds like she needed an angioplasty. Those are fairly routine nowadays and she should recover very quickly. We send our prayers out to both of you.

And thanks for all the updates! I don't get to check the feeds or the Dick at Night show during the week so we appreciate it!


Woody
myspace.com/eveldickfans

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn

You and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers ♥

Peace~
Ant

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, Carolyn. get well to your mom. hang in there...

i read some of the comments about your interview with Dani's boyfriend, and yes, some of them were nasty. my 2cents, their comments don't merit a response from you. i guess some of them were just jealous that you were able to snag an interview.

take care and hugs to your mom.

7:32 PM  
Blogger erinrick4eva said...

I hope all gets better for you and your mother

7:37 PM  
Blogger Evel Dick said...

Sorry to hear about your mom!! Let us know if you need anything, I have gotten some pics from today and I am more than willing to share, I am praying for you and your mom, I know you need strength to deal with something like that!!!

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish your mom the best. Thanks for great content!

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with you!

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear your mom is doing well. What a scary thing!

12:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wondered where you were today. HUGS, I hope everything goes well with your mom. My thoughts are with you and your family through this procedure.

Stacie

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home