BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Overnight Report

Did more than this happen in the BB house last night? Of course, but nothing as important... in terms of life.

Dick & Dani -
The Father-Daughter Relationship Talk
10:43pm BBT

Dani: You can't pick and choose when to be a parent. Sometimes, I feel like my only family is my grandmother. You want to be my friend, but you can't do that, then turn around and want to be my father. When I talk to you, I don't always want advice. Sometimes I just want to vent!

Dick: I just want to try to make things better.
Dani: I understand, but I don't want you to do that either. I don't know if I can just let things go.
Dick: You're the one who doesn't talk to me...
Dani: You're supposed to be the adult.. the parent. I'm nothing like anyone in my family. No one understands me, but I'm glad I'm different.

Dick: I've never been a teenage girl, and it's been very hard for me.
Dani: I didn't ask to be here (in this family situation). It causes problems with the other side of the family, and then I always get blamed for everything.

Dani begins to cry.. She's really frustrated with life, bb and everything.

Dani: I'm not having fun in BB, and I don't want to be here. Everything is so frustrating.

Dick's very calm and doing everything he can to soothe her.

Dani: No one understands what I'm going through in the house.
Dick: I do. I've shed a lot of tears in here.
Dani: Sometimes it's not worth being here.
Dick: You're doing fine. It will all be fine. I'm sorry if I don't give you enough credit.

Dick: I've never given up on you, and I will never give up on you. You're my daughter and I love you very much. I know sometimes you dot believe that, but its true.

Dani's crying and not responding. Dick is trying to comfort her, but he's crying too.

Dick:(through tears) I'm trying to do the best I can. Just because I'm older, doesn't mean I have everything figured out.

Dick: I want to have fun in the house. HoH has been stressful, and the situation with Nick...

Dani's crying subsides some...

Dick: You've become a beautiful, smart, kind-hearted woman. I'm very proud of you.

Dani: You've said mean things that I will never, ever forget.
Dick: You've said very mean things to me as well.
Dani: But you're supposed to be the father!
Dick: But you don't want me to be the father.

Dick: All I want is a commitment from you... that you'll just try.
Dani: OK

Dick asks for a hug... please... Nothing. Dick's tears are really flowing now.

Dick: It has to start somewhere...it may take a lot of time, but we can fix it. I love you so much. There's a huge empty space in my life without you. I think about you every single day.

Dick: I never abandoned you, and I never will. I'm trying. I won't give up trying. I love you so much.

Again and again, Dick tries to hug Dani, but she's all cocooned up like a petulant 5 year old, with her hands around her face, and she won't hug back. He rubs her hair and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Dick: When I first came into the house with all the Alice in Wonderland stuff, it brought me back to going to auditions with you, and now here you are. You really are Alice here.

Dick: I miss you so much. I miss talking to you. I miss your company. There's been a big hole in my life without you there.

Dani's still silent.

Dick: I can't change anything from the past, but I can try to change things in the future. I can't promise I won't F--- up, because I will. I'm an idiot.

Dick: I look back at all the times I thought I was doing the right thing, and I was doing the wrong thing. I should have been trying to figure out what we had in common. I'm sorry. I miss you so much. When I 1st got here, I thought, how can I miss my daughter so much when she's right here?

Dick is crying. Dani has stopped.

Dick: I've never done this before. How am I supposed to know how to do this? I don't even know how to do my own life. I'm an idiot. But I have a good heart. I am a good person. Just because I'm the adult does not mean i have all the answers. I don't. I just try to do the best I can. I'm not mean. I do not do things to try and hurt people. I wanna have fun here too. I would like to have fun here with you, as well. You OK? Can I have a hug please?


She hugs him. Finally. The ice is melting.

Dick: I love you very much, Daniele.
Dani: I'm going to bed.
Dick: I need a few minutes to get myself together before I can go out there. I am very proud of you inside and outside this house. As hard as it was, I am really really glad we talked. It meant a lot to me.

StopViolenceintheHome







Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope if nothing else that this experience can bring them some happiness with each other. :)

6:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG *sobbing*

I hope they work things out...and how hard to try to hash this thing out while being watched by millions. Poor things.

Stacie

7:03 AM  
Blogger Pablo said...

Daniele is just so proud. I wish she'd accept her father's overtures and reconcile with him already!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Chris M said...

Oh man, they weren't the only one's crying when this was happening.....I was so glad when she finally hugged him, even if it was reluctantly. Let's hope this is the start of getting things fixed.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

As much as I can't stand Dick, I really feel for him on this front. I can't imagine how painful it must be to be stuck inside this house and not being able to truly get close to one's own daughter.

Of course, as I can't stand Danielle either, I have a hard time feeling for her. But young people have to go through so much growth before they can forgive their parents.

I vote that they get some really needed family counseling and repair their relationship ....

out of the house. Sooner rather than later.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you catch the live feed around 8pm BBT?? I am alomost positive there was under the cover action going on with Nick and Dani...
Only touching...as in Nick touching Dani...I was just curious if anyone else caught that???

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why o why do i always miss the good stuff? its good to see that they're both really making an effort now with their relationship. but that definitely has to be hard on both of them having to do it infront of millions of people.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home