BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Monday, July 23, 2007

The Overnight Report, Part Deux

STORAGE ROOM
Dick & Amber
9:40pm BBT

Immediately after his blowup with Daniele, Dick's apologizes to Amber:

Dick: Please don't take anything I say like that personally. Don't think I am accusing you of anything, just come to me and ask me...
Amber: I can't come to you when you are like that...
Dick: Then come to me when I calm down. I tell you things I don't tell anyone else...
Amber: I think you tell everyone everything.
Dick: I do tell everyone things, but I tell you more. When I said I don't want anybody else in the HoH room, I didn't mean you. You are welcome anytime - you know that. I was pissed at them and the situation, not you.
    ***Dick goes on a bit about his former home life.
Dick: Don't break down so easy. Put on a F'in shell.
Amber: I have been trying. It is just me, you know.
    ***Dick goes on about how he sees himself perceived in the house, his mistrust of Nick and Zach, Dani's relationship with Nick and how he believes it costs her in the game, his personal issues with Dani, his belief he'll be backdoored at any given nomination, and on and on until...
Dick: I am sorry I approached you the wrong way...
Amber: You are right, you did.
Dick: That's why you need to remind me. We both have our faults. Let's help each other. I love you very much. (They hug)
Amber: I love you, too.
    ***Ahh, but all is farrrrr from good in Dick/Amber world.
11:31pm BBT
BATHROOM
Nick & Amber
Nick relays the story of his fight with Dick to Amber. She, in turn, tells Nick about hers.
Amber: I told Dick he's changed since he won HoH. I'm scared to talk to him now, because G-d forbid, if I cry.
Nick: Don't worry. Things will work out. (they hug)

Basically, Dick, Amber and Nick are working the house tonight, telling everyone who will listen about their problems with the others... Real sloppy game play tonight, folks. Too much information being doled out to too many people.

Amber & Dick are up until the wee hours, but not with each other. Amber ends up with Jameka - talking her ear off about Dick, and Dick ends up outside with Jen, of all people, confiding in her about all manner of things! Actually, they get along famously when they're alone together. If they could forge an honest alliance, they'd have it made.

Jen, by the way, prior to her conversation with Dick was busy informing her "alliance" of Mike and Kail about the things she hears... the fight between Dick and Dani, Nick and Amber bad-mouthing Dick, Zach being the new Joe, Nick being torn up over Dani... it's all fair game.

Whilst talking to Dick, however, she made it clear that she really doesn't trust Kail anymore because, "for 19 nights, I slept with her, and she never mentioned the 4 person alliance," suggesting if they were really so close, she would have brought her in.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber bugs me. And it's not even her crying. She is a HUGE gossiper. She talks crap about everyone. I can't wait until' she gets caught up in it all!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home