BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

BB8 Wake Up Call!!

UPDATED 1:10pm BBT

11:58am BBT

BB
: Good Morning, Houseguests. It's time to get up for the day.
    ***Hot damn, Halleluja!
    And the crowd goes wild!!
Feeds to Blue swirly...

Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass!


12:14pm BBT
BACKYARD - COUCH
Dick & Zach

Zach: That's funny. They woke me up at 7 o'clock this morning to do a one clip thing.
Dick: How? With the voice inside the room? Did they wake Daniele too?
Zach: I dunno. Then, I couldn't get back to sleep, but I spent 3 hours thinking about what you said.
Dick: About what I said?
Zach: But, I'm gonna go run.. We'll talk about that later... (15 second pause for effect) It's amazing the intelligence you can acquire being in the FSA.

Zach goes in, closes the door.

Dick: Oh, the stupidity.

A few minutes later, Dick heads inside, passes the weight room where Zach is jogging on the treadmill.

Dick: Run, Forrest. Run!

They are the only 2 conscious souls at this point. BB means to change that.

Blue Swirly @ 12:27pm BBT.

12:43pm BBT
Feeds are Back
Dick, Eric & Jess
DINING ROOM
Dick: Bitch. Meow, Meow, Meow. Someone needs to die. Did you request the meow meow meow songs?
Jess: No... What are those from??
Dick: F'ing horrible. It was non-stop. And then "Joy to the World" right in the middle?
Eric: It was too much.
Dick: I know. I wanted to stick a knife in my ear just so I wouldn't have to hear it anymore.

Talking about how much they all slept...

Dick: (whispers to Eric about Zach's "3 hrs of FSA" comment)
Eric: I have to ask. Did anyone other than me actually get all 3 numbers this morning? (no) OK, it's pretty simple math...
Jess: I'm bad at math.
Eric: Approximately 80 days. That's what they said, the winner will be here for approx 80 days. That's 1920 hours, or 115,200 minutes... so when he tells you later, all the wrong numbers, you know it's not correct.

Jess goes into Big Bedroom... says G'Morning to Amber & Jameka, both of whom are still in bed, but awake...

Eric & Dick remain.

CUT TO:
1pm BBT
BACKYARD
Jess & Eric, Lounges

Jess: (softly) I'm worried that I made a mistake with my nominations. I just feel like it was a wussy week, and I'm wondering if I should've made a bigger move... I usually feel good about my decisions, but I'm just not sure about this one.

Eric sighs.

Eric: I could tell you were bothered last night.
Jess: All I can do now is hope that Dick & Daniele live up to our agreement.

Dick comes outside.

He and Eric start talking about past seasons, in terms of the number of episodes, and double evictions and do they happen every season? Neither is sure of the answers.

Eric: The game looks like it's going to be straight forward... I don't think we have any big powers coming our way.
Dick: BB always has something. I would be surprised if there wasn't something.

Dani comes outside to join the tanning.

Eric and Jess go inside because of the heat...

After a few minutes, around 1:30pm BBT, Dick and Dani get into it again. She's being an extra snotty brat today. Can't bear it.


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gah! i must hurry now.. this will be my fasted trip to the grocery store and mail box in a long time! *ha*

but really.. how fun is it to watch people brush their teeth these days..

12:06 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

OK, since we're on, well, nothing right now, I'll take this opportunity to ask two stupid (but serious) questions:

What does 153 mean?

What does FSA mean?

Does this make me sound like Amber?

12:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

153= I Adore You

FSA = Fake Sleep Alliance

Only a little. ;)

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know what 153 means.. something Nick and Dani came up with.. Like Friendship thing or something...

FSA.. Fake sleeping alliance.


Trivia sucks.... i did all my groceries and I get welcomes by trivia? not cool BB.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WHat's going on in the house now? Why are they up so late? Oh, weren't they promised a good dinner tonight in exchange of keepign their mouth shut about Power of 10?

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok why do they keep showing that snake? did I miss something while I was in the bathroom ? lol

1:16 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

If Jessica were smart she would keep Amber because Amber has a shot at winning HOH or Veto next week (she has been coming really close lately) and if Jess can just make an agreement with her that she will stay this week if she garuntees Jess's safety next week if she has the power then the only person Jess has to worry about is Zach... and even then I think if Jess were up on the block she probably wouldnt go home... And yes Jessica.. you did make a mistake with your nominations this week.. Dick and Danielle will backdoor you or Eric the first chance they get! Or at least convince a different HOH to do it so it still looks like they lived up to their end of the bargain.

1:22 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

i disagree stephen... as nasty as Dick has been, he hasn't been "dishonest" in his deals with people. He's been screwed over a couple of times, but I think there is actually a mutual respect between Dick and Eric at this point... and they can sway the girls (who are always looking over their shoulders, which is a good survival skill. game or not)

In the pst, BB has endedup final 3 or 4 with a least one "floater" type, which makes it a little boring... this season i think the LJC's can go to Final 4, and we'll get a REAL shootout. where the strongest players have a chance to prove they are in it to win it.

Jessica's hesitation to trust the "Evel Doers" is a strength of hers. But I think if she goes after them too soon, it may work against her.

Jameka still has a shot, but the way she's playing right now (with all the whispering in Jessica's ear) is not helping her cause.

1:37 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

OH NO! Is Jessica really sobing about not putting up D&D????

Is Eric being helpful?

I'm devastated. I HATE seeing Jessica cry. Like when Eric had to give her the silent treatment. I was very sad for her. Even though it was classic Soap Opera for the broadcast show.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Oh wait- if she keeps Amber then Zach will be gone so she won't even have to worry about that... if Jess keeps Amber and makes that deal she should have a free week until the following week when she can compete again.. unless of course, Dani and Dick are out for blood. At this point I would rather see Dani and Dick get rid of Eric and Jess.. I never thought I would say that but they are REALLY starting to bug!

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone should have known Dani would be mean to Dick as of yesterday when Eric didn't use the POV....Now she knows she is safe again....I hope Zach gets hoh and puts her butt right out of that house. If Dani doesn't win hoh she will be nice lil suck-up all over again to dear old dad....Makes me ill I tell ya's...

2:51 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Meow Meow songs?
What are Meow Meow songs?
Is that like where someone sings a song. Instead of words, you say "Meow,meow'?

3:05 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I think I found a site that people might like after BB ends. Might help with missing it.(maybe)
=)

3:45 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I think its the cat show commercial, "meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow..." you get the idea. LOL Being that I am terrified of cats, that would be a rude awakening for me if I were in the house!

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stephan

I agree with both of your posts. Jess should worry. D&D have risked nothing and gained everything. E&J are risking everything.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Stephen-thanks for the explaination.
It would of been funny if
they had a recording of a song where someone sand "meow,meow" instead of the actual words.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Awww, kitties!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home