BB8Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB8DISH UPDATES

Posts of Interest: Interview with Jessica's Mom, CBS Speaks Regarding Amber, C=Venus' Donatos T's!, Favorite Quotes of the Season, FUNNY - Who Would You?, The Nick Interview,
Who Shoulda Won?, Nick's New Ebay Stuff, Mike on Ebay,10 Minute Call with Howie!, America Votes @ Final 2!, Fess Up, America!, Live Feeds Replay!!, Donatos Tribute Video, Complete Endurance Comp Coverage, End & Post Comp Clips, The Interview with Eric's Bro, Josh

COOL BB STUFF:
Download Just Added CBS TV shows at iTunes,
Win Jen's "Jensa Member" Tank!, Win a Phone Call from Dustin, Custom Made BB8 Pillows!, Big Brother DVDs, Howie/Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff,
Cool BB8 T-Shirts & More
Zach on Ebay, Eric on EBay, Jen's on Ebay!, Nick on Ebay, Daniele on EBay, Mike on Ebay,
Big Brother 8 Ebay Search Results

BB101:Answers to: What is 153?!? FSA??, How Does a Double Elimination Week Work?,
How the End Game Works


Click Here to Visit!

BB8Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

SPOILER ALERT!! At bb8dish, we cover the live feeds. Much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb8dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 8 is Finally Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 8 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!



Click Here to Vote for America's Player

Click Here to Vote for Dick
to Get a Reality TV Award

Google

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Overnight Report

This House! These People! This Game...
10:18pm BBT
HOH ROOM
Eric, Dick, Jess
Dick: Everyone's in bed. What is up with that? I think Dani's depressed.
Jess: Why? Because she didn't get to see Nick?

Eric clears his throat, gives her a look.
    ***A little more confirmation that the HGs viewed Power of 10 last night.
Cut to Rabbit hole momentarily.

Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass



Dick: And Amber's laying on the couch in the bathroom...
Eric: I hope I don't get evicted for slapping her.
Jess: (laughs) I know...
Dick: I'm glad she's leaving..
Eric: I'm glad for either of them.
Jess: I wonders if Zach will go back to normal if he stays. Till he gets nominated again..
Eric: Like the following day.
Zach: He'll be cleaning again, and working the crowd.
Dick: (to Jess) He said that you turned on him...
Jess: Turned on him?
Dick: ...by putting him up.
Eric: That's alright.. We got to listen to hour long shpiels from both Amber and Zach about how the two of you (D&D) should go up... I was actually gonna make my whole speech just totally making asses of them, "Ya know it's interesting, you both had very differing views, but the exact same suggestion: You both wanted to backdoor either Dick or Daniele." And just have them go: Huhhhh.. I never said that?!" And I'd say, well that's interesting. The footage will prove otherwise.

All laugh.

Dick: He was like, "So whaddya think? Think it'll be close?" I said, "I dunno, dude. Uh.. Ya know, honestly, I don't know if I can trust you. You like threw me under the bus so f'ing quick." He said, "I voted twice to keep you." I'm like, how many times have I kept your ass off the block? And if it wasn't for me working out the deal, you would've cast your vote against me, m-f'er" And he was like, Jessica f'ing turned on me, and put me up...."
Eric: Just goes to show you can't make an omlette without breaking some eggs...

Here's the clip:


CUT TO:
10:40pm BBT
HOH ROOM
Dick, Jess & Eric (cont'd)
Dick: I told Zach too.. You threw me under the bus so quickly last week.. If I find out down the line at any point, that you tried to like, offer me or Daniele up, in any way shape or form, I will vote you out so quick..
Jess: omg, He's dying.
Dick: THey're probably both gonna come up to you begging...
Eric: They already both did.
Jess: Too bad we're in an alliance together... Suckers!
Eric: Uh.. there's just one problem with your plan...
Dick: Remember I told you this was gonna happen... How Zach would run back and forth between us...
Eric: Next week it'll be the same thing, only with you in charge.
Dick: You very well could have HoH next week. As long as it's one of us, who gives a f'?

They go on to talk about whose families they'd like to see in pictures... Jessica and Eric are now even... It's worth a listen.

Here's a clip:


CUT TO:
Midnight BBT
Post Hot-Tubbing Quad Cam
Dick, Jess, Jameka Outside
Eric Showering
Amber in Bed
Dick busts production about the Luxury Comp...
Dick: I was wondering why they included you in this.. They just wanted to see you naked.
Jess: Yeah, probably.
Dick: In the luxury comp.
Jess: Yeah, what the heck?!
Jameka: That's the only reason...
Dick: And then they said, yeah we wanna see Jess naked.
Jess: OMG.



12:25am BBT
The Diary Room has been calling in the HGs all night long... and keeping a much tighter reign on feeds. The HGs have apparently been promised a very nice dinner tomorrow night in exchange for not talking about Power of 10. They're sitting on the couches outside fantasizing about it while Eric's doing his session. Jess wishes they had called her in first. She wants to go to bed!

CUT TO:
1:14am BBT
Dick, Eric & Dani
BACKYARD
Discussing Zach and Amber, primarily.
Eric: Amber's getting out of control. I just feel like she's become a real instigator...
Dani: She always does. It's so annoying.
Dick: She's been trying to do that with me and Daniele too.. trying to cause arguments between us.
Eric: She does that to me and Jess as well.. makes comments on a personal level.. I can't stand it. She's like, "What if Eric wins HoH and has pictures of his ex up in his room?"
Dani: That sounds like something Jen wold say.
Eric: Exactly.
Dick: Cause Amber can never have her own original thought.
Eric:(to Dani) Remind me that tomorrow after dinner, I have some things I want to share... on a certain topic.
Dick: Yeah.. me too.
    ***Tomorrow after dinner would be following the show airing on the east coast... West coast too, since they've been eating so late... Sounds like another reference to Nick on Power of 10...
CUT FEEDS MOMENTARILY

Back to talking about Zach and his sad sack routine...



CUT TO:
1:47am BBT
Dick, Eric & Dani (cont'd)
BACKYARD Couch

Eric's telling the tale of how Amber said she got on the show.
Eric: But I don't know if you guys heard about this: She was cut 2 days before coming here!
Dani: I heard about that.
Dick: She said it was an accident, a mistake.
Eric: Too bad they didn't get it right.
Dani: I know!

Then talking about who was recruited and who applied...

Dick: Zach said he did, but he's changed his story a million times.
Eric: I don't think I would've ever made it past an open casting call... Jess said it was basically her standing ther ein a chair talking boring nothing for 2 minutes...

Dick: When it gets really kind of last minute and nerve racking is when you're packing...
Eric: I wouldn't even have been going to sequester... Would you call my husband and tell him I'm ok (Re: Kail)? I said, It's not like we've really been on the best of terms.. i don't know that he'd wanna hear from me, if he's been watching the show.
Dick: Oh God. What about me?
Eric: Oh, are you concerned about her husband coming after you?
Dick: More her 16 year old son.
Eric: I can honestly say I need legitimate security around me...
Dick: You???

They run through the list of who's going to want to harm them... then a few minutes later...

Eric: The fact is, I would have to seriously consider going home, rather than spending a month in sequester... That'll be the real incentive for the four of us to really fight hard in the final four. Can you even imagine the sh-t talking they're doing about us? This could shape up to be one of reality tv's most bitter juries ever... You guys are actually in better shape, cuz they thought I was on their side. My only vote will be from Jess, if she's out, and even that's not secured.. Give her a week with the people in the jury house...
Dick: Oh, dude. I blew up every bridge with an atomic bomb. I just didn't burn it down..
Eric: Oh yeah, but Amber will note, you guys have that bond...
Dick: Oh yeah, we're real close..
Dani: You should tell her you swore on her daughter you couldn't vote to keep her.
Eric: Amber, I've had a vision.. a vision of you walking out the door.
Dani: The bottle doesn't lie. You're going home on Thursday...
Eric: Amber's psychic friends network.
Dani: Ya know what we should have done? Starting with Dustin.. we all should have gone in there together...

They agree they should start doing group DRs...

Here's the clip:


By 2:30am BBT, everyone but Dick has gone to Bed...

And we progress to the Dick at Night Show...
3:40am BBT
Dick: Funny thing about this show, it doesn't feel like a show. Here way too long. Survivor? I'd die on Survivor. Eh, same thing, you don't get to see sh-t... It'll be weird getting out of here and watching the shows. Really weird... I don't know. What else is there to talk about? Easy week... Cake week... F'in won the last 7 out of 8 competitions. F'in rockin! Dustin's a f'ing idiot. Jen's a f'ing bitch. I'm glad they're both gone. It's like when diarrhea stops: you feel better about things... Alright... I'm gonna try to go to bed now.

Dick walks inside, and gets to bed... He lays there, intermittently laughing, before falling asleep.

All HGs still sleeping as of 4:54am.

Notably, Eric is sleeping in his own bed... Here's a clip of him... uhmm.. getting relaxed... the commentary written by codinome is a must read: So Much Stress - What's a Guy to Do? ;)


Click here to return to the top of the blog
Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




25 Comments:

Blogger America's Player said...

...and furthermore, let me state for the record, that not only is the behavior of Amber and Zach assanine, it's clearly embarrassing and desparate, and I stamp it as such... blah, blah, blah... and it goes without saying that Jameka is an obvious shtik drek to even consider that Jessica would pay attention to such mindless drivel regarding my sincerity... blah, blah, blah... Jameka has no right to obfuscate the game with her relentless personal attacks on my character, which is, indeed, without a single doubt, superior, as stated to me by a producer during my casting interviews... blah, blah, blah...

4:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm off for my morning ride (minus the sunstroke, please).. back around 7am BBT to publish your comments. :)

5:03 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Carolyn-be careful! Sunstroke can
have after effects!

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is eric in his own bed?!

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who did Eric slap? I fell asleep so early last night, and I missed everything;(

5:54 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I am amazed. I thought for sure Dick was going to freak out on someone last night.

Carolyn- I hope your ride went better this morning. :)

6:02 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Yeah, what was up with Eric sleeping in his own bed? Think it's strategy? Or just space?!

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if dani didn't see nick, that means she didn't get past the elimination round...

Dumber eliminated her?

unbelievable... no wonder she's depressed...

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dick: Everyone's in bed. What is up with that? I think Dani's depressed.
Jess: Why? Because she didn't get to see Nick?
................................

OMG! Amber got her chance at playing and not Dani?

6:45 AM  
Blogger Cambik said...

One thing I know about Power of 10 is it is more for the not to smart people as I have seen those that are smart getting eliminated due to trying to over think the questions. So this would make since to me that Amber got to play and Dani got eliminated.

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep that is what I think...
Amber got to play cause she
saw her cousin... and Dani
lost... uuuuuurrrrrgggggggg

But Amber probably didnt even
win a thousand dollars cause I
think she would be much happier
if she had won any amount of
money...
But i guess her new modeling job
will bring her millions.. (-:

7:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks, heidi :) i took it pretty easy this morning. only 14 miles..

anon - jessica went to bed much earlier than eric, and i think he wanted to a) not disturb her sleep, b)get a good night's sleep himself, and c) (gently stated) have a "personal moment."

trisha, he didn't slap anyone.. he was just talking about it.

evelgirl - ditto and thank you. :)

beth & eric - answered above, but i'll take it a little further.. how much necking & behaving extremely well in a bed with a 21 year old girl can a 20ish guy take before he needs a little release?

anon & carrie - hard to believe, but it seems to be true. we'll find out tonight at 8 on Po10

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Carolyn:) I was feeling so LOST and confused....oh yea maybe an Amber moment...lol. Thanks for all the updates!!

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And this is how it begins: Eric needs to stop being a pompous a** and get over himself. Yeah, he's a good player. Yeah, he's America's player and yeah, he got a decent alliance with Jess. But he'd better watch out. We've all seen it many times when the cocky get das boot.

Just sayin'....

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha I'm wondering how many references to masterbation you can make without actually saying it. Thanks for the laugh and keep up the amazing work. You deffinitely took your blogging up a notch with the over night report this morning.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Carolyn -- No kidding! Good point -- he has been extremely well behaved! ;)

8:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks, taylor.. i'm just trying to cut the kid some slack.. while still keeping an eye on the "creatures."

8:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

p.s. i added a link to codinome's video of the blessed event at the bottom of the post.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Dan Halm said...

Ok, I have to state this... I feel very sad that the producers keep trying to force the Dani & Nick relationship on America. Yes, they had chemistry in the house. Yes, Nick is beautiful. Yes, Dani was/is cheating on the man she lives with. Hence, my problem with this whole showmance.

The BF, who producers were so eager to interview when it made for good television has basically been thrown under the bus, first by the letter from Nick to Danielle on her second HOH win and now the Power of 10 appearance. Sad, how the show has no regards for this man - he does live her (or at least she did live there prior to walking through the door.) Enough with trying to make Nick & Dani a couple - let sleeping dogs lie.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I don't blame him for doing it in his bed and not the shack. I wouldn't go near that thing without a protective suit and a few gallons of bleach.

8:14 AM  
Blogger AndrĂ© said...

Carolyn, do you think you might do another interview with Jessica's mom, Marie? I'd like to hear her take on having Jameka/Eric in the final six (what she hoped for) and her secret alliance with the Donatos. A lot has happened.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night Dick complained about having to listen to the same songs over and over.

All I could say was "Dick, we the Shotoo viewers feel your pain.

Am I the only one feeling tortured by the same 3 commercials with the same annoying songs promoting Weeds,Dexter and Californication?

* singing* Holy, Holy, ----.It's that song I don't waaant...

Carolyn- BEST BB8 site in existence. Thanks so much!

P.S.- Do you wet your hair down before biking? makes for a much cooler ride.

Winkyface

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carolyn - I'm ususally just a lurker, but I wanted to say that I love your blog and your commentary. I've only been watching BB since season 6, and I've never had the feeds, but I have BBAD on every night. I'm addicted to updates and now your site is my new favorite, so thanks!

Jessica & Eric only have 2 more nights together in HOH (probably) so I hope they get some more time alone together.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan Helm,

I don't think you are watcing the reality on the feeds, are you? Because the Producers' reels are not really real...

It's been clear from Dani talking about Kris, that their relationship has been in a quandry for some time and that he was moving back with his parents in August anyway.(A step backwards) Dani has stated numerous of times she was tired of paying all the bills... In my book that does not sound like a perfect relationship for the future. She 21 and he's 26. Furthermore, anybody who has read Dani's Live Journal knows that they have not in fact lived together for 2 years by the time she entered the BB House. He was actually still engaged to be married late spring/early summer of 2005. As they say, it is what it is.

Who knows what the deal and futrure will hold with these young people. One can not deny true chemistry and as also stated both Nick and Dani are planning a Euro trip together after this... to see if there is anything there. Dani clearly drinks and thinks about Nick all the time while in the house... using a "Nick" mug/glass and wearing his headband. The Producers are not making something up on that one.

As for the "Pre BB BF"... I wish him nothing but the best and hope he can get his life together on every level. It seems that he is happier lately, because after 3+ weeks of a drained emoticon on his MySpace... he is now ecstatic. (Maybe he's happy Dani didn't get to see Nick if that is the case... I think I read somewhere from a Chat that Nick did see Dani last week. ???)

Anyway, we don't know these relationships and their ins and outs... be it Eric and Jess or Dani and Nick. Only time will tell if there is a showmance vs. a romance.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tonight is my last night viewing your blog. i have to have surgery tomorrow and my computer at home (i view at work) has the blue screen of death so BB8 will be put to bed by the time i get back to work. i will have to depend on my daughter updating me. she has the live feed and your blog. this is the best ever and i will definitely tune in next year.

carolyn and the crew, you guys did an awesome job of telling us what is going on. i've been watch BB since it started; hard to believe it's been 8 years! i will miss all your posts.

**peace**

the queen

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home